Bulge vs. Swing?

What do you prefer?

• Total voters

Erok1982

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
At home i usually wear some sorta soccer shorts such as from adidas (see pics for example). In that instance i swing around. But when i leave the house i dont know about yall but i get really embarassed about if anyone can see my dick in public so i make sure always to wear tight boxerbriefs so it doesnt show as bad. Still, its there somewhat but its less of an issue.

When i do workout and wear the same kinda shorts i still ahve some sorta mesh underwear on - and theres always a bulge.

Gay Joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally I just like cock in any pants!!! But I prefer tight pants to show a nice bulge and a tight ass!!!!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quick, easy and painless question...but feel free to discuss. The discussion would definitely flesh it out more. Which do you prefer? A stationary bulge or a noticeable swing in the pants? I tend to wear sweatpants and boxers on the regular so I usually produce a swing. I tend to stray away from pants that hold everything too much in place noticeably, but for some reason, I don't mind walking around swinging so much. It's still bulge regardless, I guess...lol. I guess you can answer about what you like to do and/or what you like to see. Either way, have at it.

I'd suck you either way.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wore my usual to work today: boxers. About 10 minutes into a presentation, I noticed several young women weren't looking at my face. I glanced down and could very clearly see the outline of my penis stretching down my right leg -- through denim, and loose-fit! I casually made a re-adjustment and went on with my lecture. But still...some days I wish that I were a bit more comfortable in briefs.

The rest of the morning I was very conscious of how much I was swinging with each step I took down the hall. My guess is that others were pretty conscious of it, too.

Nice cock to notice!

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, thanks. It can make an impression, I suppose. Funny thing is that I don't care a whit if guys check me out. But when chicks are staring at my crotch I get all embarrassed and flustered...

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really don't swing that much as I generally go commando in my501's with a rubber cockring round my cock and balls. That way my bulge is visible as I'm almost always semi-hard. Yeah, I do it intentionally. What else is a hardcore exhibitionist suppose to do? :biggrin1: