I just realized that nobody's posted the obligatory World Clock Wall picture:
7715-Poland.jpg

Reactions: saclove

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
CRV Is right. I wear mt bike shorts.... Since I have large balls and a big dick The tight lycra shorts showed my whole package...The looks I got were amazing....:smile: The Mt bike shorts have a liners to help avoid chaffeing. And they are very comfortable. The do show a nice bulge, but not the whole out line of my junk.

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I really don't understand this conversation. Most bike shorts smash your package. They have a tendency to make you look like you don't have anything there--or if not anything, not much. I suppose if your are hung high it's a different matter. Then maybe you will show a bit, but the majority of cyclists don't look like there's much there, and that is not because none of them are hung, but because the shorts are designed with the chamois to minimize the package. And after exercise there is the shrinkage factor. They are tight, yes, and the indicate that you have something there, but they do not highlight the bulge. The pictures on this thread are exceptions or are staged.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really don't understand this conversation. Most bike shorts smash your package.

Most do, but some don't do it as much. I've got a pair of Cannondale shorts that have lighter weight fabric in front and you can even see the outline of the head. I've also got some Descente bibs with heavier fabric that make me look like a Ken doll.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I started wearing these things this summer because it makes the logistics of being big and on a bike easier. They keep your balls and cock from hanging out of your shorts and prevent chaffing and ingrown hairs. Also, because I ride longer distances than most I find the padding really prevents wear and tear on my skin and soreness and such.

I too feel too big for just the shorts though. I love sporting a big bulge, but that spandex stuff makes it just too obvious. It's one thing if someone wants to see your bulge, but I don't like the idea of forcing it out into someone's face. Also, there are a lot of kids around and while there's nothing bad about a cock and balls, who wants to create that issue for a parent to have to explain.

I tend to wear my bike shorts under a pair of regular workout shorts. There's still a noticeable bulge if you look in that direction but at least it's not advertised quite as much. Also, I find the second layer of fabric actually helps lubricate things as far as having friction from the seat. Who knows, maybe when I drop another 20 lbs I'll see how just the spandex looks lol.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sven Krauß (born January 6, 1983) is a German professional road bicycle racer, who is currently a free agent following the collapse of Team Gerolsteiner.

I guess that means he won't be wearing aqua colored cycling shorts regularly anymore. Too bad!

SR_Pepe Le Pube

Experimental Member
Media
i know what you mean, i don't wear speedos to public beaches for the same reason, but if you really like the support you get from these shorts, wear a pair of thin cotton shorts over them.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know what you mean, i don't wear speedos to public beaches for the same reason, but if you really like the support you get from these shorts, wear a pair of thin cotton shorts over them.

I sometimes carry some gym shorts in my jersey pocket if I'm expecting to stop somewhere and walk around away from the bike (shopping, eating, whatever). Bike shorts get exponentially dorkier with every step away from the bike.

S

SirConcis

One needs to consider the proportion of time spent on the bike versus off the bike. While on the bike, a bulge is not obvious.

And if you spend most of the day on the bike and only make short stops to get drink/food, then your bulge is only visible for a few minutes at a time.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And if you spend most of the day on the bike and only make short stops to get drink/food, then your bulge is only visible for a few minutes at a time.
I rarely get hard when I'm out for a bike ride. Even when I stop, it doesn't happen. The crotch area on all my shorts and bibs are padded and black, so nothing offensive ever shows when I'm limp. San Diego is big on cycling, and no one pays any attention to a guy in his bike gear. You see cyclists all over town.

nokia88

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like those bib-shorts with big pads, you can hide your stuff better then bib-shorts with smaller pads.
Every brand is different, like Northwave have small ones but Nalini bib-shorts have big ones.
Also check the thickness of the material, summer shorts are most of the time thin and then you can see every detail of your stuff :) I hate it but get used to it...
Just try different brands...

D

deleted31340

For those who see no purpose in bike shorts, using them lifts your balls up so they don't get shoved alongside the seat on both sides. I realized I need to wear them when I bike after wearing normal shorts and having my balls throb afterwards, not a good feeling.

As for the bulge, if they're black you don't see that much and I think people generally don't mind, you are obviously just out biking and wearing the proper equipment, right? I'll try to position my cock down and in the middle when I start, but it usually goes over to the side as I bike. I would prefer it wasn't sitting to the side but as long as my balls are being pushed up and away from the seat so the blood flow isn't cut off, I'm happy.

Reactions: Kalelothran