Bull hotwife stories and ideas

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you ever encounter a proud cuck that likes to wear some sort of degrading symbol that shows the world that he’s a cuck and you’re fucking his wife?

I’m a greedy cuck. Always like to watch when possible, but understand wife and bull like their alone time. Love a bull that’ll think of me and snap pics.
womens underwear

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you ever encounter a proud cuck that likes to wear some sort of degrading symbol that shows the world that he’s a cuck and you’re fucking his wife?

I’m a greedy cuck. Always like to watch when possible, but understand wife and bull like their alone time. Love a bull that’ll think of me and snap pics.

pipedreamer,
Thanks for your compliments and interest.
As for involving the cuck - my main goal is to give the hotwife the sexual pleasure she needs and deserves. It's the reason why I'm in the relationship. Anything that interferes with this is a distraction so my secondary goal is to eliminate the cuck sexually by way of my superior performance. If photos or watching quietly is needed I am ok as long as it doesn't get in the way of the task. Typically a hotwife needs to fucked hard and long and I need to be up to the task as her bull.
As for degrading the cuck with symbols...I'm already barebacking his woman and even turning her into my fucktoy - hasn't he been beaten enough?

Attachments

pipedreamer79

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pipedreamer,
Thanks for your compliments and interest.
As for involving the cuck - my main goal is to give the hotwife the sexual pleasure she needs and deserves. It's the reason why I'm in the relationship. Anything that interferes with this is a distraction so my secondary goal is to eliminate the cuck sexually by way of my superior performance. If photos or watching quietly is needed I am ok as long as it doesn't get in the way of the task. Typically a hotwife needs to fucked hard and long and I need to be up to the task as her bull.
As for degrading the cuck with symbols...I'm already barebacking his woman and even turning her into my fucktoy - hasn't he been beaten enough?
But what if they LIKE having insult added to injury?

Reactions: amazzzed2

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Midweek Update
She came to my place just before lunch yesterday we chatted a bit and then went to my bedroom. We had a fantastic session - massage then I gave her a screaming oral orgasm followed by 30 minutes of mostly hard fucking. She came 3 times in all and kept saying "I love your body and your big cock" - she gave me great oral with her full lips with my right hand holding a handful of her blond hair. I shot a nice load inside her pussy - further marking it as mine.
I told her I wanted her again Saturday night - to sleep over. She said hubby wouldn't be happy but would ask.
Last night he texted me and tried to re-establish some control - no sleepovers and condums required. He also admitted that he was "turned on" by her taking my big cock. it was a long odd text
I responded simply by saying I plan to bareback her twice weekly for the foreseeable future and that she "loves my big cock". - I attached photos for him to see.
He responded with "Yes Sir" lol
I promptly forwarded the texts to her to confirm his submission. Nothing from either of them yet today.
Stay tuned.

I think it's great that you sent her hubby pictures of your big cock, and that was enough for him to agree to your terms! I also like how he admitted that he's turned on by your having sex with his wife.
It'll be interesting how their relationship changes from all of this.

Reactions: CarlaM

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't have a cum coated cock pic as I'm typically buried inside her when I explode.
Attached are photos taken 2 years ago by a hubby of me with his wife.
In Photo III I'm seeding her.
Enjoy.
Very impressive!

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Update...took the blond again yesterday afternoon - it's becoming what I want regular bareback sex.
She texted him photos of us at play...he enjoyed it I heard later.
I've got them both where I want them her as my slut and him a happy compliant.
The next step is to start pushing her...public slutty clothing dates - her full submission to her bull bf.
Stay tuned.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Update...took the blond again yesterday afternoon - it's becoming what I want regular bareback sex.
She texted him photos of us at play...he enjoyed it I heard later.
I've got them both where I want them her as my slut and him a happy compliant.
The next step is to start pushing her...public slutty clothing dates - her full submission to her bull bf.
Stay tuned.
Great to hear that her husband enjoyed the pictures!! Everything should progress very well now that he is completely on board.
Once we small guys understand why we have been replaced sexually, it's better for all involved.

Reactions: LittleDickNJ

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great to hear that her husband enjoyed the pictures!! Everything should progress very well now that he is completely on board.
Once we small guys understand why we have been replaced sexually, it's better for all involved.

amazzzed,
Exactly - accepting the situation is best for all. He can concentrate on the family finances and their home while I take care of his wife's needs. Like most attractive women she's a bitch and my next task is getting her under my thumb - finishing him off simplifies things as she now needs me for her pleasure. Barebacking her was a massive step forward and soon she'll only remember sex with me.
Unexpected booty calls typically are coming when she gets horny. As a bull for 3 women it gets complicated as they all need to be taken care of. Thankfully the other 2 are weekly and/or every other week situations.
Overall taking this hot 34 yr old has been an incredible experience for this 50 something bull. Hunting her down with texts/chats through the summer followed by the initial public meeting with the two of them. I knew then that he wasn't up to her needs and she was ripe for the taking - he knew it as well. There was that period where they weren't sure what they wanted and I kept up a calm steady push for her - many times they back away and stay vanilla and you end up with nothing. I truly savor every time I'm with her - it's a hot primal chemistry that is going to only get better.

Attachments

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
amazzzed,
Exactly - accepting the situation is best for all. He can concentrate on the family finances and their home while I take care of his wife's needs. Like most attractive women she's a bitch and my next task is getting her under my thumb - finishing him off simplifies things as she now needs me for her pleasure. Barebacking her was a massive step forward and soon she'll only remember sex with me.
Unexpected booty calls typically are coming when she gets horny. As a bull for 3 women it gets complicated as they all need to be taken care of. Thankfully the other 2 are weekly and/or every other week situations.
Overall taking this hot 34 yr old has been an incredible experience for this 50 something bull. Hunting her down with texts/chats through the summer followed by the initial public meeting with the two of them. I knew then that he wasn't up to her needs and she was ripe for the taking - he knew it as well. There was that period where they weren't sure what they wanted and I kept up a calm steady push for her - many times they back away and stay vanilla and you end up with nothing. I truly savor every time I'm with her - it's a hot primal chemistry that is going to only get better.

"Overall taking this hot 34 yr old has been an incredible experience for this 50 something bull...."

Overall, imagining all this has been like really really fun for this old wanker. And some of my pimples are getting smaller!

Reactions: dullesvaguy38

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just finished my regular Sunday session with her. Gave her a hard no nonsense fucking finishing with a big load in her pussy.
Had her suck me hard again with my hands grabbing her hair and shot a 2nd load down her throat - she resisted a bit but did her best to swallow it all. Very verbal scene spanking her ass and working her breasts and pussy with my tongue and fingers. She clearly hasn't been properly fucked as this is new to her but she's learning and enjoyed the multiple orgasms she had.
We sent a few photos to hubby and he appreciated it.
Now that I've taken her pussy it's time to train her to serve her new stud bull bf.
Stay tuned.

Attachments

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have an acquaintance here in the lifestyle here in CT who was and still is a mentor to me.
Mr Big is an experienced(20+ years) bull who has taken dozens of wives and gfs.
Attractive(think Tom Selleck) 6' 6" and 9" of pleasure.
Most importantly he has the personality and charm to seduce and take what he wants.
He's now in his mid 60s and still servicing hungry women.
Attached hes with a couple.
Enjoy.
View attachment CT Bull BJ.mp4

CTGentleman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Update...
I'm continuing to bareback the hotwife weekly and sometimes twice in a week.
She's hooked on the internal orgasms my big cock gives her - very difficult for her to go back to her unsatisfied life.
I'm beginning to discreetly take her out in public on dates- the next step is overniters.
She only has sex with me and hubby has stopped fighting the inevitable that she's mine now.
It's a fabulous turn on for me - weeks of texts/calls pursuing her was worth the effort.
When the 3 of us met in public in early summer I knew she was hungry - he was small and weak and timid and she was fit strong and vibrant. She needs a strong man to give her what she needs.
Now I text her constantly - keeping her thinking about me.
She's working out harder and eating better to please me - I in turn do the same.
I plan to have her for a long time.

Attachments

Reactions: firedogg81

lookatthat

Cherished Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's cool you have such a bright imagination and like what you like. More power to you.
But don't for a moment think any of us believe you.
Your description of that above video is laughable. He's not in his 60s. He's maybe 25. He looks Lebanese, not like Tom Selleck. He has no mustache, either.
He's relatively big, but he's nowhere near 9 inches long.
I don't know why I'm writing this, as I don't to derail your fun... perhaps I'm saying make it more believable?

shamrockfaced

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Update...
I'm continuing to bareback the hotwife weekly and sometimes twice in a week.
She's hooked on the internal orgasms my big cock gives her - very difficult for her to go back to her unsatisfied life.
I'm beginning to discreetly take her out in public on dates- the next step is overniters.
She only has sex with me and hubby has stopped fighting the inevitable that she's mine now.
It's a fabulous turn on for me - weeks of texts/calls pursuing her was worth the effort.
When the 3 of us met in public in early summer I knew she was hungry - he was small and weak and timid and she was fit strong and vibrant. She needs a strong man to give her what she needs.
Now I text her constantly - keeping her thinking about me.
She's working out harder and eating better to please me - I in turn do the same.
I plan to have her for a long time.

Odd that you keep showing the same pictures, from months ago. Can't you do some Google image searches for a new one?

Is it that you want to be cucked or you already are? I can't tell.

NorthernerWI

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I
Anyone interested in exchanging thoughts on being or becoming a successful bull?
I've been an alpha man all my life and enjoyed attached women from time to time but in the last 5 years really worked at taking hotwives and building a stable.
I've got two wives I see weekly or twice weekly and am working on a 3rd.
All are attractive and fit - and in need of a special friend.
Both women have bareback sex exclusively with me so they're always ready when we get together.
Adding the 3rd will make my task difficult but somebody has to do it.

Anyone have any experiences and/or thoughts?
I would like to be a bull but I am having trouble finding a willing couple.