Busted!

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
(now, If I am sitting next to Hung Muscle and Dilz has his pants down...)
Hung Muscle aligns himself toward the prettier of the male spectrum. I can relate. We ration out quality dick. We have top-tier testicles. We charge high and exorbitant prices for penis. We swang something powerful like a warlock's staff and should be compensated accordingly. Less stellar examples of man understandably don't command the top dollars we have grown accustomed to, and likewise provide services for far lesser than our advertised rates.

Dick has never been free. Cock is forever costly.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hung Muscle said:
What's wrong with being nelly in the first place?
Good question. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Dee, I've seen your fuzzy hat, surely this isn't the first time anyone's ever used that term with you in mind. Oh, I forgot, you're heterosexual so it's not possible.:rolleyes:

All the heterosexual guys I know remind me frequently about their sexual orientation, have live-in boyfriends and say they've slept with more men than women. Gotcha, I'll try to remember that one.

Damn it guys, pass the popcorn. I gotta put on a few more pounds so I can give some to Dee. I have no trouble gaining weight, so slather on the buttah!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dr. Dilznick said:
Hung Muscle aligns himself toward the prettier of the male spectrum. I can relate. We ration out quality dick. We have top-tier testicles. We charge high and exorbitant prices for penis. We swang something powerful like a warlock's staff and should be compensated accordingly. Less stellar examples of man understandably don't command the top dollars we have grown accustomed to, and likewise provide services for far lesser than our advertised rates.

Dick has never been free. Cock is forever costly.

You better be bringing some shit the likes of which I have never seen, Doc.

*squeezes between Hung Muscle's lap for comfort*

I'll call some of those East Flatbush chicks I know to service you while I pound the living hell outta HM. I don't want all the guy-guy action to make you feel uncomfortable.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
madame_zora said:
Good question. Methinks the lady doth protest too much. Dee, I've seen your fuzzy hat, surely this isn't...
madame_zora said:
Ah Dee, you silly little man. Picked on someone bigger than you again, didn't ya?:biggrin1: Thanks for the giant type, I can tell you're taking it all in stride. You're too easy, really. I have a reputation to protect.

Are you protecting your reputation yet? :confused:

If it's a public persona you're worried about, well, I just went ahead and dug up some of my old messages from you 'cause I think maybe they're more telling and endearing than you're letting on.

How about this one?

madame_zora said:
I ain't gonna get warm and fuzzy, but I ain't gonna try to impose my will on anyone either. Hope you understand. I'm all about free speech, mine and everyone else's.
Are you protecting it now? I'm not sure which reputation you're talking about.

madame_zora said:
Well, sometimes I overestimate my abilities, but I plan to set about doing what I can to contribute to the well being of the board. A lot of people come here looking for a lot of different things. It no longer matters what it started out as, it's important to people now.

How 'bout now?

madame_zora said:
Take care Dee, and I PROMISE you (keep this!) that I will not use my power as a mod to do anything against anyone involved in this mess. In fact, I doubt I'll use it for much at all. I know a lot of people are scared to death, so I'll let them get comfortable again, I'm still the same girl they've been laughing at for over two years. I just feel sad and drained. I'm old, remember? This was a big deal for me.

Or something else about... oh, what was it... you were nice enough to say something to the effect of, hat or no hat (ironically enough), you think I'm a good looking guy and that I should continue to stick around. Must've been around the time the shit was really hitting the fan with DMW.

What reputation are you going on about? The good one you're comfortable maintaining in private, or this public bad one?

Jana, I'm just down right fuckin' confused now. Your insults aren't working. They're not even funny. That's why comediannes don't just repeat the same fuckin' line over and over again expecting people to laugh.

We aren't even arguing anything constructive anymore. It's a last word thing. However, judging by some of your more humble, thoughtful, and honest penmanship above, I think you're entirely capable of behaving much better about this. You can; you just choose not to, for whatever reason.

You just said it yourself in so many words that you're going to be a responsible moderator, that you'll do your best to keep the board running smoothly. So, how can you keep fighting with me and expect that that doesn't at least partially color the spectrum of your responsibilities and actions?

There's a church group that has the words "Faith and Works" emblazoned on top of the chalkboard in the Sunday school room, meaning that you don't have to simply believe to have a good relationship with God, but that you should also perform deeds and actions that back that up.

Anyway, I don't know how to refute what you tell me. You fuckin' say one thing, say something else, and I'm holding you to all of it. You.

So, instead of trying to come back with something shoddy, why don't you just answer the fuckin' questions, huh? What reputation? Why are we dragging this out? What's with the last word? What do you get out of all of this?

I'm still trying to find some humor in this back-and-forth. It has its moments, but it's really grating too, and I simply don't want to give you the satisfaction of having the last word on a point that isn't even meaningful anymore.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for quoting my PMs, they state my opinion very well, since they're mine. Oh, so was the part of the TOS you referred to, I wrote that.

I'm going to answer every single question you posted, and then you'll know where I stand.

DeeBlackthorne said:
Are you protecting your reputation yet? :confused:

Implicitly

If it's a public persona you're worried about, well, I just went ahead and dug up some of my old messages from you 'cause I think maybe they're more telling and endearing than you're letting on.

How about this one?

Are you protecting it now? I'm not sure which reputation you're talking about.

How 'bout now?

Yes, that's exactly how I feel. FREE SPEECH means mine is a free as yours. Mods being equal means I can't take action against you for disagreeing with me. Free speech is not "the right to have your words go unchallenged", which is what you seem to think. You think you can say what YOU feel is apprpriate, but if I respond, I'm somehow not playing by the rules. That's ludicrous.

You posted a million dollar entry over five words I posted on another site that was an obvious spoof. If it wasn't obvious to you, that ain't my problem.

I told you clearly that I didn't mind, I answered the question, and then you posted another long post.

I answered that, and then it just became fun. It still is. I could go on forever and I know you could too. I don't care which way it goes.

Or something else about... oh, what was it... you were nice enough to say something to the effect of, hat or no hat (ironically enough), you think I'm a good looking guy and that I should continue to stick around. Must've been around the time the shit was really hitting the fan with DMW.

Yes, I sad that. I said it to you on several posts as well as your gallery. What's your point? If I think you're cute, I can't take a poke at you for being queenie when I think you are?

What reputation are you going on about? The good one you're comfortable maintaining in private, or this public bad one?

Neither. My reputation as a professional asshole.

Jana, I'm just down right fuckin' confused now. Your insults aren't working. They're not even funny. That's why comediannes don't just repeat the same fuckin' line over and over again expecting people to laugh.

Yes they are and yes they do! They do the same routine over and over, then they recycle jokes to make them a little different, already knowing they'll get laughs.

YOU decided to bring this here. So bring it. That's free speech, and I'll protect YOURS as well as mine. I won't have to agree with it, and I don't, but I ain't a whimpering ninny when things don't go my way. As a mod, I've done precious little, ask anyone. I have not and will not use my position against someone I don't like. In fact, I'd probably go out of my way for you, just to make sure I didn't. But if you call me out, be prepared for my response. You seem to think my hands should be tied in some way, and that's not how the TOS reads.

We aren't even arguing anything constructive anymore. It's a last word thing. However, judging by some of your more humble, thoughtful, and honest penmanship above, I think you're entirely capable of behaving much better about this. You can; you just choose not to, for whatever reason.

We never were. You came here like a nelly little girl and said "Jana said something mean about me on MySpace!", and I responded with "Yeah, I said it, so what?" I took ownership of it, and responded to your post line by line. You didn't like looking at yourself so you dug deeper and deeper holes. I filled them in with crap. Your blog was also in your tagline at one point, I just didn't click the link. You did on mine, then whined on here about what you found. Poor baby- there, is that better?

You just said it yourself in so many words that you're going to be a responsible moderator, that you'll do your best to keep the board running smoothly. So, how can you keep fighting with me and expect that that doesn't at least partially color the spectrum of your responsibilities and actions?

NOIFUCKINGDIDN'T! You don't get to decide what I said "in so many words". I said I'd play by the rules, and they are posted. I said I wouldn't put myself in a position of advantage then use that to ban or discipline someone who didn't like me or disagreed with me. I haven't, so what's your problem? I can keep fighting with you because we have FREE SPEECH and you keep providing me with material. It's just too easy. You posted "because I said so" or something like that, so I can too. That means we're EQUALS in rights to speak. It doesn't mean you can be a weenie but still hold me to a "higher standard" :rolleyes:

There's a church group that has the words "Faith and Works" emblazoned on top of the chalkboard in the Sunday school room, meaning that you don't have to simply believe to have a good relationship with God, but that you should also perform deeds and actions that back that up.

I behave according to MY morals, and I do that consistantly.

Anyway, I don't know how to refute what you tell me. You fuckin' say one thing, say something else, and I'm holding you to all of it. You.

So, instead of trying to come back with something shoddy, why don't you just answer the fuckin' questions, huh? What reputation? Why are we dragging this out? What's with the last word? What do you get out of all of this?

I hope this has been enlightening.

I'm still trying to find some humor in this back-and-forth. It has its moments, but it's really grating too, and I simply don't want to give you the satisfaction of having the last word on a point that isn't even meaningful anymore.

Don't start arguments you're not big enough to finish. I'll never stop you from taking enough rope to hang yourself.

You could have waited for my reply to your query, but you chose to make it public, so let's go. You posted several comments on that site, until you were banned, sent me a PM there, a PM here, AND posted this thread all within a few hours of my having said the horrible five little words that were a quote of a fictitous character.:tongue: You overreacted, and you never stopped. I joined in, it's fun. You don't get to tell me when the conversation is over, only when YOU'RE done posting. Clear enough?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
madame_zora said:
If I think you're cute, I can't take a poke at you for being queenie when I think you are?

There is such a thing as unsolicited feedback, and there's nothing good that can come from that word. Sorry. It's comparable to folks on here trying to do a round-robin about the word "nigger." I don't care who says it. It isn't welcomed or appreciated in pretty much any context.

madame_zora said:
So noted. Thanks for the confirmation.

madame_zora said:
YOU decided to bring this here. So bring it. That's free speech, and I'll protect YOURS as well as mine. I won't have to agree with it, and I don't, but I ain't a whimpering ninny when things don't go my way. As a mod, I've done precious little, ask anyone. I have not and will not use my position against someone I don't like. In fact, I'd probably go out of my way for you, just to make sure I didn't. But if you call me out, be prepared for my response. You seem to think my hands should be tied in some way, and that's not how the TOS reads.
Then, you're not the least bit surprised when I tell you that I don't trust you as far as I can wedge my loafer into your vagina. I need to see deeds reflective on your words, and fleshpiling and cheerleading from your sycophants don't count. Right now, all I know is that if I smart off to you or disagree with you even if it's intended, you just rant and try to insult your way out of the discussion.

I maintain the idea that even we can have a disagreement under civil terms. It just hasn't happened yet, and it probably won't.

madame_zora said:
We never were. You came here like a nelly little girl and said "Jana said something mean about me on MySpace!", and I responded with "Yeah, I said it, so what?"
What the fuck are you on, woman? You actually apologized first, and we got it straightened out. I readily admit that my anger got the better of me here, which was why I posted what I did in the second place, and then you just wanted to feed that fire, too. Guess I can't logistically be the only flame around here.

madame_zora said:
I took ownership of it, and responded to your post line by line. You didn't like looking at yourself so you dug deeper and deeper holes. I filled them in with crap.
Couldn't have said that better myself, Jana. On the contrary, if you actually read my blog and other posts, you'd notice that self-reflection is hardly one of my issues. I love looking at and understanding how I see things. It just doesn't require a deep, sustained analytical self-study for me to realize that women like you do a disservice to the word "bitch" by calling yourself that. I don't like you. I don't gel with you. I don't jive with you. And I'm not going to kiss your ass.

Is that clear?

madame_zora said:
You could have waited for my reply to your query, but you chose to make it public, so let's go.
Yeah, I said it. So what? Sound familiar? I let my anger get the better of me, but I think I'm past being apologetic or regretful. You're just rude and tempestuous, and I'm not going to waste good feelings on you.

madame_zora said:
You posted several comments on that site, until you were banned, sent me a PM there, a PM here, AND posted this thread all within a few hours of my having said the horrible five little words that were a quote of a fictitous character.:tongue:
I found your quote, asked about it, all the while realizing that you were busted. You made a conscious decision to post that crap, and it got revealed. Like I said eons ago, watch what the fuck you say because you never know who's gonna read it? We could be talking about social security numbers, personal information, where one works or attends school, or even silly little backtalk behind-the-back crap. Watch it.

And hey, I'll apply that argument for myself, too. I posted stuff on my blog that didn't paint the most flattering photo of you either (avatar included), and I have yet had to apologize for it. No one's called me out on that. If they did, I'd simply say that that was how I was feeling about the two of you in August.

Sorry that story didn't get any more verbose or dramatic; that's it.

madame_zora said:
You don't get to tell me when the conversation is over, only when YOU'RE done posting. Clear enough?
Clear as mud. I will gladly take you to task on any bullshit you spit up here, there, or elsewhere because I simply don't respect you enough as a person to have a worthwhile opinion. You just do what you do to maintain your cult status on this board, and you behave very much like an alpha female. Territorial, pissing all about -- seeing how you behave just thrusts me back into the days in which one's popularity meant all the world of difference.

As for me, I think it's a little cathartic. Now that we have no excuse arguing about insignificant shit, I think I can just tell you exactly how I feel about you without so much as blinking an eye.

Do reply... and then I'll fill you in. Thanks! :biggrin1:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally Posted by madame_zora
If I think you're cute, I can't take a poke at you for being queenie when I think you are?

There is such a thing as unsolicited feedback, and there's nothing good that can come from that word. Sorry. It's comparable to folks on here trying to do a round-robin about the word "nigger." I don't care who says it. It isn't welcomed or appreciated in pretty much any context.
Sorry, that dog won't hunt. Nelly just means light in the loafers, not in the same category with a word that has been used to oppress groups of unrelated people for hundreds of years. That was a nelly thing to say.
Quote:
So noted. Thanks for the confirmation.
You're welcome.
Quote:
Then, you're not the least bit surprised when I tell you that I don't trust you as far as I can wedge my loafer into your vagina. I need to see deeds reflective on your words,
That's moronic, how am I going to show you deeds of what I'm NOT doing? You have a college degree of some sort, right? What is it you don't "trust me" about? You sound goofy.
and fleshpiling and cheerleading from your sycophants don't count. Right now, all I know is that if I smart off to you or disagree with you even if it's intended, you just rant and try to insult your way out of the discussion.
Yeah, if you smart off to me, I'll probably rant and insult back. I can see where that's confusing. It will all make sense once you sleep on it, or the mushrooms wear off.
I maintain the idea that even we can have a disagreement under civil terms. It just hasn't happened yet, and it probably won't.
No, not as long as you maintain *pathetically* that this was ever a noteworthy topic. But I'm having fun, and I could go on indefinitely.
Quote:
We never were. You came here like a nelly little girl and said "Jana said something mean about me on MySpace!", and I responded with "Yeah, I said it, so what?"
What the fuck are you on, woman? You actually apologized first, and we got it straightened out. I readily admit that my anger got the better of me here, which was why I posted what I did in the second place, and then you just wanted to feed that fire, too. Guess I can't logistically be the only flame around here.
Uh, I posted something on a friend's community on a different site. I only did it earlier today, and I answered your letter Dee as soon as I got it, you really are eager, aren't you?
Okay, that site is a poke at the whole faked death affair, complete with coffin. If you can't tell that, that's your lack of sense of humor. I'll be damned if I'm going to answer HERE for something I said THERE. Those were "Jacinto quotes" and meant to be funny to those of us who knew the story. YOU made it public, or only about 10 people would have seen it, good show.
So enlighted me, is this what you refer to as an apology? I am not finding the remorse. I was dismissive from the beginning, I'm dismissive now. The only thing you are consistant in is lying. Let's review.
1)"So, anyway, I was absentmindedly surfing through here and I found that DMW had an online group located on the site. It's called DMW's Memorial Club."- turned out to be untrue. "I think a deliberate effort to find that page would involve, say, a Google search or a painstaking pour-over of your information"-Dee, you really are a gem. The problem we that you said you were "casually surfing Myspace when you happened upon it". The truth is you clicked the link on my profile. Lie.
2)"Hmmmm. Coincidental? I guess that can't be totally true since I'm heterosexual." Keep telling yourself that. Sufficiently discussed.
3)"I asked and didn't get a response"- While not a direct lie, certainly an intentional misdirection. You gave me 30 minutes before you posted this.
4) I asked, "And how many of those post, say in the last two years, have had anything to do with something not "Jacinto" related? "
You responded, "Over 1650, and that's a conservative estimate -- perhaps the only time in my life I've used myself and "conservative" in the same sentence willingly, snookums."
UNTIL I pointed out:" What would an actual COUNT of your posts reveal? Quick, hurry up and delete everything you've ever written, haha. I got past fifty without going very far, there will be hundreds easily. As always, your lack of self awareness astounds me."
You backpeddled, "And 1650, much like your attractiveness in a bustier, is also a joke. Pulled that number right out of the area. Well, actually, I counted 44 then I decided that I probably had way more non-DMW stuff to say..". Great Dee, sure SOUNDED like a joke to me! That was hilarious, may I borrow it for the sewing circle? Apparenty you're getting the picture of how this all looks.
5)"What the fuck are you on, woman? You actually apologized first" No, I didn't, and I posted my response to prove it.
Quote:
I took ownership of it, and responded to your post line by line. You didn't like looking at yourself so you dug deeper and deeper holes. I filled them in with crap.
Couldn't have said that better myself, Jana. On the contrary, if you actually read my blog and other posts, you'd notice that self-reflection is hardly one of my issues. I love looking at and understanding how I see things. It just doesn't require a deep, sustained analytical self-study for me to realize that women like you do a disservice to the word "bitch" by calling yourself that. I don't like you. I don't gel with you. I don't jive with you. And I'm not going to kiss your ass.
Is that clear?
IDONTCAREABOUTYOURMOTHERFUCKINGBLOG! I will NEVER care about your blog. Why do you want so desperately for me to read your blog when I keep telling you I'm not interested in you?
I also don't respect you, both because you lie often and you apologise rarely. In fact, I've never seen it at all. Please feel free to post your apologies, if you can find any.
Who asked you to kiss my ass? I just washed it and I wouldn't like that.
Quote:
You could have waited for my reply to your query, but you chose to make it public, so let's go.
Yeah, I said it. So what? Sound familiar? I let my anger get the better of me, but I think I'm past being apologetic or regretful. You're just rude and tempestuous, and I'm not going to waste good feelings on you.
BEYOND being apologetic? When were you ever there? Not just with me, but with ANYONE, EVER? Cite examples- I don't think they exist, but I could have missed something.
Quote:
You posted several comments on that site, until you were banned, sent me a PM there, a PM here, AND posted this thread all within a few hours of my having said the horrible five little words that were a quote of a fictitous character.
I found your quote, asked about it, all the while realizing that you were busted.
You must have popped a HUGE boner! I'm happy for you, truly. Bet you really needed to bust that nut, Did it feel good?
You made a conscious decision to post that crap, and it got revealed. Like I said eons ago, watch what the fuck you say because you never know who's gonna read it? We could be talking about social security numbers, personal information, where one works or attends school, or even silly little backtalk behind-the-back crap. Watch it.
You do what you need to do. I'll return in like kind. Your threats are infantile, all I can tell you is that if you post my real life information, I'll do it to you too and I won't stop. Decide. You're really going to go THERE *let's review* because I posted a quote where a fictitous character known as Jacinto referred to you as "that nelly waiter from kentucky" on a thread called..........wait for it........."Jacinto quotes"!!!!!!!!1111!!!11!!1 Yeah, I can see where you'd be determined to ruin my life, AND justified as well. Very bright.
FOR THE RECORD: I would not allow anyone's ss number to be posted on this site. It could make the site liable for any damages that occured as a result. Same with credit card info. If you do this it will be deleted, and I would find it likely that we would take a vote on whether to ban you. I don't know what the results would be, but now ya know. If you want to troll the world for my well over 40 addresses, have fun. Feel free to post all the silly little backlash you want, I don't give a shit. Everyone knows where I work and I haven't attended school since 1983. It was the University of Cincinnati. I didn't complete my degree.
And hey, I'll apply that argument for myself, too. I posted stuff on my blog that didn't paint the most flattering photo of you either (avatar included), and I have yet had to apologize for it. No one's called me out on that. If they did, I'd simply say that that was how I was feeling about the two of you in August.
Sorry that story didn't get any more verbose or dramatic; that's it.
ISTILLDONTGIVEAFUCKABOUTYOURBLOG. Snore.

*To be continued, post too long*

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*continued*

Quote:
You don't get to tell me when the conversation is over, only when YOU'RE done posting. Clear enough?
Clear as mud. I will gladly take you to task on any bullshit you spit up here, there, or elsewhere because I simply don't respect you enough as a person to have a worthwhile opinion. You just do what you do to maintain your cult status on this board, and you behave very much like an alpha female. Territorial, pissing all about -- seeing how you behave just thrusts me back into the days in which one's popularity meant all the world of difference.
"Back into the days?" That's cute, when were those days? I'm not responsible to this board for things I post off of it. If you feel the need to keep posting things I write elsewhere, I'll keep telling you how pathetic you are.
As for me, I think it's a little cathartic. Now that we have no excuse arguing about insignificant shit, I think I can just tell you exactly how I feel about you without so much as blinking an eye.
Do reply... and then I'll fill you in. Thanks!
That was Bronx's thought when she posted her thread on veiled racism. Why tiptoe around and play nice if it ain't true? Gotta run, I'll check in to see what new justifications you post. This really IS fun. Ta-ta.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
*continued*

"Back into the days?" That's cute, when were those days? I'm not responsible to this board for things I post off of it. If you feel the need to keep posting things I write elsewhere, I'll keep telling you how pathetic you are.

That was Bronx's thought when she posted her thread on veiled racism. Why tiptoe around and play nice if it ain't true? Gotta run, I'll check in to see what new justifications you post. This really IS fun. Ta-ta.

IMHO... Mod'ing since the "CEO" has gone awry... the welfare of the board vs personal opininion/interests (e.g. Zora) have jumped ship.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually created a myspace account so that I could ask the question on the memorial site, but it will not let me post. If one of you could take 2 seconds out and tell me if his real name was Danny I would appreciate it. Aside from that I am going to sit back with a beer and enjoy the show. I have always liked fireworks displays.
Thanks
-Danny (M)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
madame_zora said:
I'm not responsible to this board for things I post off of it.

Ok, that's ridiculous. You're responsible for controlling your own behavior wherever you are. That's why some participants of organized religion really hound those who attend services the obligatory once a week, but recklessly and deliberately act foolish the other six. The fact that you type the crap, wherever it is, makes you responisble for authoring it. Get real.

And since you repeated this idea a couple of times, I'm going to let you know that I will hold you to task on what you say, wherever you say it. Don't say a bunch of bullshit and we won't have any problems.

madame_zora said:

Please don't bastardize that thread. It's actually provoking good and thoughtful conversation, unlike this miess.

madame_zora said:
I am not finding the remorse.

I'd rather save remorse, sincere apology, regret, communication -- all those good emotive states -- for people that I like and that I respect and that I trust to share that stuff with. I don't waste it otherwise. There's no point.

But again, I keep telling you every single time that we do this dance online that it isn't funny, not productive, doesn't make sense, is stupid, a waste of time, etc., and you don't listen either.

madame_zora said:
That's moronic, how am I going to show you deeds of what I'm NOT doing? You have a college degree of some sort, right? What is it you don't "trust me" about? You sound goofy.

Well, what you're not doing is showing that you have a bit of good sense in trying to continue this argument with me. You want the last word. Actually, you must really want it bad. So, as it follows, I wouldn't trust you to make level-headed decisions as a person, because all you want to do here is provoke. You provoke people you don't like, and you waste my time not only answering to this bullshit (and I find myself repeating things so obviously you don't get it), but you're taking my time away from posts and threads I want to read.

Compartmentalization, my high-yellow ass.

madame_zora said:
The problem we that you said you were "casually surfing Myspace when you happened upon it". The truth is you clicked the link on my profile. Lie.

I certainly wasn't Googling DMW like you might imagine. And if you want to get technical, Firefox does let you surf multiple web pages at once. I had MySpace on one page and was reading bulletins there, and then I noticed the MySpace addy in your signature which opened up in a new window.

Not a lie.

madame_zora said:
"Hmmmm. Coincidental? I guess that can't be totally true since I'm heterosexual." Keep telling yourself that. Sufficiently discussed.

Heh heh, Jana, you don't have a right to comment on my sexuality. You're basing it on a fuckin' hat. Clothing is a sign of sexuality? Hair? And "nelly" means light in the loafers (cited earlier), but you're making a gay remark? I've been more than open discussing some of my sexual behavior, even with you, dumbass, and just 'cause you're mad then you're qualified to say shit like this?

I think we've got our next federal judge. Bush would adore you.

madame_zora said:
I also don't respect you, both because you lie often and you apologise rarely. In fact, I've never seen it at all

And I don't respect you because you're immature, overrated, and a pain in the fuckin' ass. As much as I love arguing, I can't even argue with you because you glue together a bunch of weak shit and then just a little bitch-fire on top making it look like you've got something substantial. You're empty to me, Jana, so pardon me if I don't feel like exercising the kindness of a good heart on you.

The terms of my truth-telling and remorse hinge on the person, just like you maintain friendships and goodwill towrad people you like. You can be civil to strangers, and then you can continue to dislike everyone else. It's a really simple idea and I don't see why you have such a struggle with it.

I don't like you, so why would I want to be nice? thoughtful? apologetic? You don't deserve it.

As for proof, hell, even "DMW" and I saw eye-to-eye on a couple of occasions, though you might have to find it on an archived board. I don't have many (hardly any) real life friends on here to testify that I'm a good guy. I leave that to Monty, to Kim, and to a few other people to vouch. But it ain't about them. This is just about you and me, and if you're waiting for me to be nice or apologetic to you, then you've got til the other side of Never. So, drop it.

[/SIZE said:
madame_zora]FOR THE RECORD: I would not allow anyone's ss number to be posted on this site. It could make the site liable for any damages that occured as a result. Same with credit card info. If you do this...

Paranoid, much?

I may dislike you intensely, but I wouldn't do that to anyone. Serious shit like that qualifies for identity theft. I know other individuals who wouldn't think twice, but I'm not one of them. Sorry to disappoint. I make a terrible hacker.

As you've relayed to me both publicly and privately, you were concerned that what DMW faced was something that could happen to anyone. It was an "inquisition" just because I was vocal about how he handled himself on here. Intuition struck me first, but the inconsistencies revealed themselves one by one and it didn't require a bit of "sleuthing." And they started piling up, and people started looking at him in a different light, and...

For the moment of truth:

Whether you liked him or not, you have to contend with the reality that he spun his own web of destruction.
When the facts started piling up inconsistently and people in real life Jena were concerned about teacher-student fraternizing, the boy got in over his head.

I've been asked, "Why do you get blamed for stuff he did?" I don't know, because I stood up and said that I didn't like it? Because I wouldn't play into it? Because I didn't adore every word and picture he said? I don't know. Your opinion of me, however unimportant, is easily vanquished by people in real life and online saying much nicer things. And it's not that I ignore my faults. I've got 'em and I accept them, but I won't change them for you. I won't and I never will.

Stop blaming me for his behavior, and that goes to you and anyone else who's assuming that. I didn't compel or ask him to become a gay superstud. That was his choice.

You know, I let that go a long time ago. I don't like what he did. I ldon't like how people got so wrapped up in him and grieved for him and then got shocked to learn he wasn't who he said he was. Now that's terrible and it hurt me. He's gone now, so I just let it go. It ain't a big deal.

(I think that's as close to an apology as you'll see...)

Anyway...

Life has been really busy for me, and I'm glad to get back to the board when I can. Wasting my time with bullshit like this and poeple like you makes me want to stay away; it casts a shadow over this forum. And Jana, while I do don't want to give you the satisfaction of pushing and pushing and pushing until I say to hell with it. Understand this! You're making this place miserable for me, and I don't have to put up with your crap.

I would gladly ignore you now. That'd even give you that coveted last word you want, but I can't. You're a Mod so you can't be ignored, and that's just shitty.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This one will be shorter, but a few things:

My objection to you're "I'm heterosexual" announcement was not about your hat and you know it. When I first joined the board I read posts of yours where you have said you had sex with more men than women and that you'd had a boyfriend at some point. It wasn't about your hat.

My comments about the SS numbers was a direct response to your threat to me. If you do that, that's bullshit.

We don't like the way each other operates- fine.

I don't "have it in for you". The reason I've continued this is because I knew you'd reveal far more about yourself than any accusation I could make. Thank you.

The whole thread only happened because you couldn't wait for my response, that you DID receive- just not fast enough, on Myspace. I also answered your PM here before I found this thread. At that point, I thought "That nelly fucker really DOES have a problem". You do. Tally- ho.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I'm not responsible for the blockage between your ears. Here goes nothin'.

So, men or women? Which is it?
I have to court women into giving me a blowjob. It's true. Dinner, a movie, a couple of dates, and if the magnetism is there, okay, let's get to the sexin'. Guys are easy, anonymous, and transient in Lexington, AND statistically they do better at suckin' the penis. So, yeah, for a while, I opted for the easier course, which meant that I had more guys suckin' me off than girls willing to part their legs -- sociomechanical (dating, courtship, maybe for sex), biological (how much lube could a lube-chuck chuck), and practical (easy access). By the numbers, yeah, more guys. By the internal attitudes, it was admittedly an easy way out for sexual gratification, as opposed to some deep and longing desire for a man.

Hate to be so cut-and-dry, but I'm that type of guy.

And my boyfriend?
I tried dating a guy because, at that time in my life, I was ready and secure and comfortable enough to give it a whirl. And I happened to meet a pretty well-put together guy, so I figured, "Why not?" He wasn't bad looking, and he'd be the type I'd sit down and have a few beers with. It wasn't some deep emotional longing. It was curiosity and challenge blended into one; I was ready to give it a shot. We broke up three months later because he was really looking for love, and I knew in my heart that I could never be for him what he wanted. But just so that you know I'm not a completely heartless ass, I think about him every now and then, about what could've been if things were different... if I felt differently.

Jana, I don't expect you to be sophisticated enough to understand the journeys some individuals take in life trying to explore their sexuality and sense of inner self. These processes can take a very long time to run their courses. It took me the better part of six, maybe seven years. I satisfied some sexual exploration through college, took on a number of different identities. I thought I could pull off that "bi" thing. I dated a guy. I did a few threesomes. All the while I was just trying to figure me out.

Considering that I kinda completed just about anything intimate I could do with another man, after enough time, I've learned that it's just not for me. I'm not morally opposed to a lot of things, including having a guy suck me off. But that's about as far as it goes sexually.

Now, Jeff has talked at length about a man's ability to emotionally connect to another man -- as in strong friendship, brotherhood, closeness. I'm cool with that; of course, that guy would have to be a really good friend to me. I feel like I can trust a male peer to discuss important issues, confide in, and that's one hell of a stride for me.

Do I self-identify as a gay man?
Far from it.

Do I self-identify as a bisexual?
Occasionally. If I'm being direct about my sexual behavior itself, then yeah, I fit that bill. Internally, however, I'm not in congruence with it. I feel that to be a bisexual I'd have to "equally" express interest and desire in both men and women, and I simply don't have that.

Is sexual behavior equitable to one's label of sexuality?
Hardly. You'd be surprised at what you're capable of if there's a port in the proverbial storm. Either way, that argument is way too reductionistic. I don't believe you are who you fuck. There's a lot more to it.

Does one's lack or prevalence of sexual experience determine sexuality?
Very dumb assumption. In several places on this board, it has been established that one's actual sexual behavior has little bearing on one's internal thoughts, feelings, desires, and fantasies. And while I'm not so experienced with women, I still want to have experiences with them.

Do I identify with and express feelings of belonging in "gay culture?"
Nope. I just don't like techno that much.

Do I have gay friends, peers, and engage in gay-friendly social networks?
No. I don't do that either. I'm almost hesitant to, in fact, because I accept certain levels of discomfort. It wouldn't be a blanket statement applicable to all homosexual men, but I only have a couple of gay friends with whom I feel like I have the makings of a friendship. I have my barriers. I know them well.

Why is that?
Partially through experience -- I had gay friends who sang that same bullshit song you did, Jana. When I needed someone to confide in about my confusing and conflicting feelings, I got my trust turned against me. "You'll be gay" became an insulting prophecy that just ended up destroying our friendships. I became cynical, distrusting, and very, very upset, and it continues to color my perceptions.

Needless to say, Jana, you're pointing the finger at business that certainly isn't yours to point at, and you'll never have the right or the privilege to judge me in that respect. When you get involved with a woman and really take a sustained and hard look about who you are and who you involve yourself with intimately, maybe then you'll have the right to talk. Until then, shut up and stop acting like you're qualified. Your futile attempts really make you look like a bitch, and a stupid one at that.

Do I crave attention, express longing, or have sustained interest in men?
I think that's qualitatively different than just liking your boys that you hang with, have beers with. I work in a restaurant where it's habitual that guys slap each other on the ass and woo each other. It's all in fun. Doesn't get my dick hard. Not drawing hearts in a notebook either.

Are you in denial?
I don't think so. Then again, I'm willing to give myself a few more years of growth and exploration, and I'm not afraid to see myself as an unfinished project. I don't really need to experiment. I've done that. Right now, I just need to get my priorities in order. Partying and sexual revolutions can come when they do.

Anything else?
Don't judge until you know the full story, and don't act like you're licensed to do so otherwise. It's not even a "Because I can!" argument. You can't argue this. You can't deny what I'm saying because it's my life I've lived. Until you live it, you can't talk about it, and you can't critique it, and you can't make insinuations.

So, what have I revealed about myself?
Heh, maybe too much -- but it might be a good conversation starter, or it might be helpful or productive for someone else. It might make my 10% gay more qualified. It might shut you the hell up; of course, that would be a godsend.

I don't think there's any bad that can come out of honest self-disclosure, though.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
madame_zora said:
Why do you want so desperately for me to read your blog when I keep telling you I'm not interested in you?

Not interested? Please! You two write some of the longest posts to one another that I've ever seen on here. If you really weren't interested in him, why give him so much of your attention? (This goes for you too, Dee, mutandis mutandi.)

If I didn't know better, I'd think you two were married. :)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mindseye said:
Not interested? Please! You two write some of the longest posts to one another that I've ever seen on here. If you really weren't interested in him, why give him so much of your attention? (This goes for you too, Dee, mutandis mutandi.)

If I didn't know better, I'd think you two were married. :)

Haha, you are so right! That's the first post yet that has actually fit the topic, I am busted.

Should have been more specific- I'm not interested in the daily goings on and thought processes I would undoubtably find there. GBO taught me how to say what I'm thinking. Sorry about that Heath, I can do better.