can you cum with your penis soft???

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
yes with enough stimulation - can be fun but never as intense as when cuming with a hard on

I have the same xperience as you, xenon.

During my very long masturbation and edging sessions - usually 8-12 hours and sometimes several days in a row - my cock will go from flaccid to semi to erect and back to semi and soft and so on many times. Towards the end of such a bating marathon my dong gets a bit tired of all that handling and it takes longer to achieve another hardon. Since I am VERY horny at this point I sometimes like to shoot through the foreskin of my floppy dick. It's not as intense, obviously, but it's a very pleasant - and different - feeling.

Reactions: AusWang85

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

During my very long masturbation and edging sessions - usually 8-12 hours and sometimes several days in a row - my cock will go from flaccid to semi to erect and back to semi and soft and so on many times. Towards the end of such a bating marathon my dong gets a bit tired of all that handling and it takes longer to achieve another hardon. Since I am VERY horny at this point I sometimes like to shoot through the foreskin of my floppy dick. It's not as intense, obviously, but it's a very pleasant - and different - feeling.

I've had this after a long edge session. It's a cool sensation...different to normal cumming.

I can only do it when very horny and after a little stimulation though.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've had this after a long edge session. It's a cool sensation...different to normal cumming.

I can only do it when very horny and after a little stimulation though.

Of course, I don't and won't do it everytime. But I like the variety and to experiment.

lowhangers

Loved Member
Media
European district (Brussels Capital, Belgium)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I cum when soft by combining penile stimulation with massive anal penetration. A big dildo or my girlfriend's fist can give me the most intense orgasms ever, and my penis never gets fully hard. My prostate is my favorite organ!
Do you also have an ED? I haven't tried the stimuation off the prostate.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do you also have an ED? I haven't tried the stimuation off the prostate.

No...no issues with ED. When being anally stimulated my dick just doesn't stay hard, but it all feels real good. I'm getting off from my prostate...not my penis. It's a whole different type of orgasm.

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Since I had my cancerous prostrate removed several years ago, I can no longer shoot a load whether I'm soft or hard. But I can still have a powerful orgasm whether it's hard, soft or somewhere in between. And when I'm really horned up, I shoot a fair amount of Precum before having an orgasm.

uncutbob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I posted a pic of my cock cumming while soft I love cumming this way and love other guys that can I have a short video of me cumming while soft contact me at uncutbob@aol.com

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
IMG_0358-001.JPG
IMG_0361-001.JPG
If someone is looking at my penis and complimenting me on how huge it is, sometimes it just goes off even if it's totally soft. Or if I get a message from someone here that really turns me on it will go off while it's just staring to get hard.

Reactions: braalian and omezee