Celery seed

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anyone tried rubbing celery essential oil into their cock & bollocks?
I made a moisturising cream using other essential oils that are known aphrodisiacs and that improve circulation, it does seem to make my erections harder so I'm curious if I should add some celery oil too, the smell is as strong and unpleasant as celery seeds taste.
I don't know but I sure would be interested in knowing if the cream makes a big difference in your erections.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I wrote on this board saying that this may have been placebo effect about 6 months ago. While I still think that most of the claims that celery seed makes such a big difference in only a few days are exactly that, I do think there may be something to it. After more than 6 months of taking it daily I have started noticing a more significant increase in volume for both cum and precum.

I haven't produced a large amount of precum since I was a teenager, but over the past few weeks I've been producing much more than I have in the past few years. While playing around, getting ready to masturbate but clothes still on I don't notice it, but once I take my clothes off I've noticed that I'm actually dripping. It surprised me at first when I got naked and whipped my cock around and a long stream of precum stretched from where it first landed on my stomach down to my thigh. Even after that I still had a lot of precum under my foreskin.

Ejaculation volume hasn't had such a large increase if I masturbate daily. But when I wait a couple of days between the amount of cum is greater than it was when I waited before taking celery seed regularly for as long as I have. My orgasms feel stronger and I cum with more force than previously.

I have been taking some other supplements in the meantime, fish oil and magnesium, but neither of these seem to be related. I've also started drinking a few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar diluted in water once a day, but I haven't heard any claims about that either. The only other change is a slight reduction in alcohol intake over the past couple of weeks, but these changes seemed to be present before that.

There might be more to it than a placebo effect. But I still think that any reaction that occurs in a couple of days is not the result of taking this supplement.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wrote on this board saying that this may have been placebo effect about 6 months ago. While I still think that most of the claims that celery seed makes such a big difference in only a few days are exactly that, I do think there may be something to it. After more than 6 months of taking it daily I have started noticing a more significant increase in volume for both cum and precum.

I haven't produced a large amount of precum since I was a teenager, but over the past few weeks I've been producing much more than I have in the past few years. While playing around, getting ready to masturbate but clothes still on I don't notice it, but once I take my clothes off I've noticed that I'm actually dripping. It surprised me at first when I got naked and whipped my cock around and a long stream of precum stretched from where it first landed on my stomach down to my thigh. Even after that I still had a lot of precum under my foreskin.

Ejaculation volume hasn't had such a large increase if I masturbate daily. But when I wait a couple of days between the amount of cum is greater than it was when I waited before taking celery seed regularly for as long as I have. My orgasms feel stronger and I cum with more force than previously.

I have been taking some other supplements in the meantime, fish oil and magnesium, but neither of these seem to be related. I've also started drinking a few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar diluted in water once a day, but I haven't heard any claims about that either. The only other change is a slight reduction in alcohol intake over the past couple of weeks, but these changes seemed to be present before that.

There might be more to it than a placebo effect. But I still think that any reaction that occurs in a couple of days is not the result of taking this supplement.
Thank you for that up

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't see any difference either. took it for about 3 weeks as I recall. I think one gets the "placebo " effect at first, and that's it.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was thinking of using celery seeds but reading info about it i think I'll nit use it.
If a person has bleeding issues it could trigger that bleeding. I sometimes have a bleeding nose or one place where a tooth was removed and it occasionally bleeds. So with those issues I won't use celery seeds.

tutkunadam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just ran across bulk celery seed at my local health food store for 49 cents an ounce. In the grocery store it's over three dollars for an ounce container. I throw half a teaspoon in my protein shake every morning.

so did you notice any difference between the time you use celery seed or not? for how long have you been using it?

LeftCoast

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
so did you notice any difference between the time you use celery seed or not? for how long have you been using it?
I can't attribute any increase directly to celery seed. I also take pygeum and maca. And I do precum more and have nocturnal erections more than before.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sprinkled some celery seeds on my cereal this morning (corn flakes). In a short while I began to experience anxiety. I don't know if this can be attributed to the celery seed. I guess I'll try it on another food and see if it has that effect.

Daddy Bear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been taking celery seed supplements three times a day for about a month and have noticed I produce a lot more pre cum and when I'm hydrated properly, I shoot a lot bigger loads like I did when I was a teenager. I recommend this to any guy that wants his cum to increase in size. Plus my dick seems fuller and harder.

Daddy Bear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you think this is the main ingredient in your increased precum or do you think the other parts of your stack are essential too?
I really think its the celery seed. After I started taking it is when I started seeing a difference.

Reactions: meningreentights