Celibacy

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Back in 2005 I was so sick of getting rejected by young women that I started saving up money to have a full castration where they remove all the external sexual organs. I was eventually talked out of it and I then put that money into saving up to have a woman inseminated (who agrees to turn the kid over to me) so that I could have the family I always wanted.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who else here calls Celibatia home?
It's been many years since I've hooked up with anyone. I'm a pro at masturbation, so I'm never sexually frustrated. I love to give head, though, and miss having a playmate in that regard. There is a guy at work that I'd love to connect with, but there is that old saying about don't get your meat and your bread at the same place.

Sex with someone who isn't worth my time isn't worth my time.
Wise advice.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Have anyone else ever reached a point where they made a conscious decision where they had just become so sick of pointless sex that it was just better to go without?
But there gets a point where after the rush and charge of the sex dies down. There is that inescapable emptyness that comes over you, even before your heartbeat returns to normal and the sweat has a chance to dry.
It's a bleak feeling.
Has anyone else ever reached that point and does it end?
August 1980.

In a serious tone, I've landed there a few times, it seems to pass when the right partner happens along and brings my passions and urges back.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Back in 2005 I was so sick of getting rejected by young women that I started saving up money to have a full castration where they remove all the external sexual organs. I was eventually talked out of it and I then put that money into saving up to have a woman inseminated (who agrees to turn the kid over to me) so that I could have the family I always wanted.
Why would getting rejected by a woman cause you to think of having your sex organs removed? I don't get your logic.

B_Tonnie

Experimental Member
Media
DUE TO MY WORK, BASED BETWEEN AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAN
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I WAS CELIBATE FOR THREE YEARS AFTER MY PARTNER OF ELEVEN YEARS WAS KILLED IN AN AUTO WRECK ON MY 26th BIRTHDAY. WHEN I FINALLY DID TAKE THE PLUNGE AGAIN AND 'CONNECT' WITH ANOTHER GUY, IT FELT KIND OF WEIRD. I'M THIRTY-TWO NOW AND I DO PREFER WHAT I LIKE TO CALL A SELF-IMPOSED SORT OF CELIBACY. THERE HAVE BEEN ABOUT 5 OR 6 HOOK-UPS, OK, ONE NIGHT STANDS, IN THE LAST THREE YEARS, BUT I HAVE NEVER BEEN ONE FOR THE BARS, CLUBS, OR SAUNA SCENE. NOT MY BAG AT ALL. AND IF I AM HONEST, IF ONLY TO MYSELF, I DO PREFER TAKING MYSELF IN HAND SO TO SPEAK TO RELEIVE THE ''ITCH''. THAT IS WHY I LOVE LPSG, A GUY LIKE ME, WHO SEE'S HIMSELF AS BEING ''SOCIALLY RETARDED'' CAN COME ON HERE, ENJOY A BIT OF HARMLESS FLIRTING, HAVE A FORM OF CONTACT WITH OTHERS AND LEAVE WHEN HE WANTS TO WITHOUT ANY SHAME OR EMBARRASMENT. SO CELIBACY IS NOT FOR EVERYONE, BUT FOR ME, IT'S OK.. TONNIE.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I WAS CELIBATE FOR THREE YEARS AFTER MY PARTNER OF ELEVEN YEARS WAS KILLED IN AN AUTO WRECK ON MY 26th BIRTHDAY. WHEN I FINALLY DID TAKE THE PLUNGE AGAIN AND 'CONNECT' WITH ANOTHER GUY, IT FELT KIND OF WEIRD. I'M THIRTY-TWO NOW AND I DO PREFER WHAT I LIKE TO CALL A SELF-IMPOSED SORT OF CELIBACY. THERE HAVE BEEN ABOUT 5 OR 6 HOOK-UPS, OK, ONE NIGHT STANDS, IN THE LAST THREE YEARS, BUT I HAVE NEVER BEEN ONE FOR THE BARS, CLUBS, OR SAUNA SCENE. NOT MY BAG AT ALL. AND IF I AM HONEST, IF ONLY TO MYSELF, I DO PREFER TAKING MYSELF IN HAND SO TO SPEAK TO RELEIVE THE ''ITCH''. THAT IS WHY I LOVE LPSG, A GUY LIKE ME, WHO SEE'S HIMSELF AS BEING ''SOCIALLY RETARDED'' CAN COME ON HERE, ENJOY A BIT OF HARMLESS FLIRTING, HAVE A FORM OF CONTACT WITH OTHERS AND LEAVE WHEN HE WANTS TO WITHOUT ANY SHAME OR EMBARRASMENT. SO CELIBACY IS NOT FOR EVERYONE, BUT FOR ME, IT'S OK.. TONNIE.

Great post (so sorry to hear about your loss a few years back).

:smile:

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only time I've been celibate was not by choice. It was in my marriage when my husband (now ex btw) would't have sex with me. Couldn't stand it so I divorced him. I understand why someone might want to be celibate but it's not for me.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why would getting rejected by a woman cause you to think of having your sex organs removed? I don't get your logic.

Because I didn't want to have to keep going through the pain again and again with no hint of even an end in sight. It just seemed like it would be easier to remove those urges altogether.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dude stop the shouting

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Because I didn't want to have to keep going through the pain again and again with no hint of even an end in sight. It just seemed like it would be easier to remove those urges altogether.
Fucking drama queen. Do you think that you are the only person who has gone through this?

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend on here who was a virgin until 41 by choice. He'd just never met the right woman and when he wanted to he was shy and not sure how to go about it. There is nothing wrong with being an older virgin. People are for various reasons - all valid.

However, that said, being celebate for the reason of not getting hurt is like hiding from life. Love gone bad hurts, no question about it but the upside feels great. And, when one is gone, it opens the door to the next one even if it takes awhile. Then you look back and think, "Thank God that ended, wasn't going to work out anyway"

Often we are with people who aren't perfect for us and we try and make them fit. if we just had the strength to walk away when we realized they weren't what we were looking for instead of trying to make it work - and not taking it personally that it didn't, we'd all be happier in the long run.

Personally, I'd rather live with the ups and downs than just to live a straight line existence feeling just ok and trying to convince myself I was fullfilled. I don't need a man to make myself enjoy life. I can fill it with other people and activities I love and be happy but there is just something about spending time with someone who makes your stomach fill with butterflies - and I'd hate to give that up.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You know a lot of 32 year old virgins?

I'm sorry....I didn't know.

How did you meet them?

basincreek, don't you get any enjoyment at all from masturbating? That would be gone if you had your bits removed. I do not know why so many people think masturbation is somehow not a legitimate type of sexual activity.

D

deleted3782

Is it still possible to become friends with some of these people, exwhyzee?

It depends. If they make it clear that their interest is sexual...then there are problems. Its not fair to them if they want things to develop into a relationship and I'm not in step with them. I'd feel terrible leading someone along like that.