Celibacy

B_Tonnie

Experimental Member
Media
DUE TO MY WORK, BASED BETWEEN AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAN
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[Note to self in 2008 - Good news and bad news: The good news is that you learn to deal with the weekends and holidays. The bad news is that you will still be individual, stoic and remain celibate through 2010! :redface:]

Who else here calls Celibatia home?

:smile: I call Celibatia/Masturbatia home too man, and am happy to at present :smile:time.

D_Chode Manhammer

Just Browsing
Media
Have anyone else ever reached a point where they made a conscious decision where they had just become so sick of pointless sex that it was just better to go without?
But there gets a point where after the rush and charge of the sex dies down. There is that inescapable emptyness that comes over you, even before your heartbeat returns to normal and the sweat has a chance to dry.
It's a bleak feeling.
Has anyone else ever reached that point and does it end?

i'm that way now. but now i'm frustrated that i haven't met anyone i like enough. haha

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my 20's my celibacy used to be by choice. In my 30's my celibacy is by need. The thought any sort of physical intimacy with someone simply creeps me the hell out.

I have, what you can call, "severe personal space issues." Just someone staring at me is too much of an invasion of my space, so I'll get up and leave.

I live alone, I work alone. "...I drink alone. I prefer to be by myself..."

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Entering my final year of high school, I became so sick of busted relationships (that often went sour due to sex related jealousy issues) that I decided to be celibate and focus on school.

I went without from 2001 to some time in 2007. Actually helped me to remain focused school wise and a few other things.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my 20's my celibacy used to be by choice. In my 30's my celibacy is by need. The thought any sort of physical intimacy with someone simply creeps me the hell out.

I have, what you can call, "severe personal space issues." Just someone staring at me is too much of an invasion of my space, so I'll get up and leave.

I live alone, I work alone. "...I drink alone. I prefer to be by myself..."

It's not illegal! Loner solidarity! I am not wholly alone but I choose my human relationships with great care.

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am not wholly alone but I choose my human relationships with great care.
I try to avoid them, since most people only want to be my friend because they need a favor. The only women that are flirty with me are either seeking to reaffirm their "doability" or are in a tip-driven job (waitress, bar-tender, exotic dancer, etc). Unfortunately, it takes a serious amount of alcohol for me to enjoy the dancers.

Last edited:

D_Sam Rockswell

Experimental Member
Media
Ah i think you guys an gals have helped me make a decision on celibacy. I had always fought the fact that (for me personally) sex has had to include some sort of loving emotions. Mostly because that was seen as not being manly, straight or healthy. Think i'll go ahead an try out some celibacy, see how it fits :p

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Only until I finally had sex as a teenager.......because I needed some excuse why I wasn't having sex yet.........but seriously, sex should be like eating....do it when you're hungry.....not just to do it. Eating when you're not hungry is pointless and you gain weight and fill up....whereas sex just for sex leaves the opposite effect.....an "empty" feeling............................in some people that is, but for me, because I'm Catholic and think the world is going to end tomorrow, I get all I can today!