Chest Hair Development

loveshairychest

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When your chest hair started to grow where did it first show up?
Was it random hairs or did they grow in one place?
Once it started to grow could you discribe how it spread out over time to it's current distribution and how do you feel about it?

Thanks

sandy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember when my younger brother started getting chest hair, about 15 I think, and it was thin at first but spread right across his chest, within a few years it was thick dark hairs. He had a treasure trail up to his navel first before the chest hairs.

Tevye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It began around the nipples then a line of hair went up from my genital area towards my neck then spread to the sides and around to the back.

lowhangers23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I started out with a happy trail when i was 12 and by 13ish i had hair around my nipples and a patch starting on my chest by 14 i had a decent amount of chest hair and by 16 my happy trail connected with my chest hair and by 18 my stomach was covered. Thank god i havent got any on my back!!! Hahaha but i like my chest/stomach hair i do trim it so it looks better but then again i trim just bout everywhere lol

Reactions: deleted1046538

D_Perry_A_Dontist

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well I'm 19 now, and started puberty a little later than most guys (I didn't even have armpit hair until grade 9.) My chest hair is starting to come in though. I've had a treasure trail for years, and about a year and a half ago I started noticing really tiny, thin hairs right in the centre of my chest between my nipples. Since then, the hairs have gotten longer but not much thicker, and have been creeping out horizontally towards my already-fairly-hairy nipples. My treasure trail has also started to surround my bellybutton and move up the center of my abdomen to connect with my chest hair.

I really am nervous about how it's going to finish out though! I don't want to be a bear. My dad has barely any body hair, so I hope that means that I won't have too much. I'd like a nice chest coating and even stomach hair is good too, but I don't want it to be thick and bushy, and really hope it doesn't spread to my back. My arms and legs aren't very hairy either though so I think that's a good sign.

sandy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really am nervous about how it's going to finish out though! I don't want to be a bear. My dad has barely any body hair, so I hope that means that I won't have too much. I'd like a nice chest coating and even stomach hair is good too, but I don't want it to be thick and bushy, and really hope it doesn't spread to my back. My arms and legs aren't very hairy either though so I think that's a good sign.[/QUOTE]

You sound just right, most girls hate a man who is too hairy !

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just had a few random light brown curly hairs in between my pecs and around my nipples from 13 or so till my mid/late 20s....then about 27 or 28 it filled in, grew laterally and got dark. My brothers are still smooth, with the exception of a few randoms...and both are in their 30s now.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm thirty and I've only just started to get a small collection of fuzz in the center of my chest and a little growing up from down below.

At 21 I had virtually no hair on my chest yet I have ended up with a thick mat of hair all over my front. Sometimes it's left au natural and others clippered or shaved completely.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I just had a few random light brown curly hairs in between my pecs and around my nipples from 13 or so till my mid/late 20s....then about 27 or 28 it filled in, grew laterally and got dark.

Same here except mine, like the hair on my head, is thin. Most chest hair growth was between mid-20's to 40 when it started growing wild to what you see in my pix (under all the cum!). 40's also brings ear hair, nose hair and an occasional stray back hair. Legs always hairy until 40 and then started to loose it. Ironic, eh?

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I started losing the hair on the top of my head chest hair appeared. I've not ever considered myself attractive, therefore, the loss of hair on my head was depressing.
I've always found hairy guys appealing. In fact, I've yet to see a guy who is too hairy for me!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've yet to see a guy who is too hairy for me!

Me either!!

I heard once that if you rub your cum on your skin it would make hair grow there. My father only has hair around the nipples and so did I until I started rubbing my cum on my chest. Don't remember what age I started doing that. It could have been coincidence of course and would have happened anyway, but I got what I wanted so I didn't need to research it anymore.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I am extremely hairy with hair on my chest, back, shoulders, belly and butt. In me it started around 13-14 and by the time I graduated from HS I had a little patch between my pecs, a few around my nipple areas and two tiny fine patches on my back with a few hairs in each. I could shave a full beard by the time I graduated from HS and it has just continued to multiply since that time. Now that I have been placed on testosterone replacement therapy, I would assume that the growth will take off again. I am covered and basically I shave the back of my neck because it joins with the hair on my back and shoulders. All three men in this home are "furballs".

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am extremely hairy with hair on my chest, back, shoulders, belly and butt. In me it started around 13-14 and by the time I graduated from HS I had a little patch between my pecs, a few around my nipple areas and two tiny fine patches on my back with a few hairs in each. I could shave a full beard by the time I graduated from HS and it has just continued to multiply since that time. Now that I have been placed on testosterone replacement therapy, I would assume that the growth will take off again. I am covered and basically I shave the back of my neck because it joins with the hair on my back and shoulders. All three men in this home are "furballs".

On T Therapy, and hair has started growing on my abdomen and fuzz on my back. Hope it developes.