Chris flemming (flemshow ig)

HellaX24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm not spamming anything i found something i posted it
You're postings are spam. The info you posted about the video has already been posted. if someone had it they would have shared. Like they did with the other videos and pics. there is no need to bump a thread everyday or twice a day.

Reactions: 19eighty5

gagaut

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're postings are spam. The info you posted about the video has already been posted. if someone had it they would have shared. Like they did with the other videos and pics. there is no need to bump a thread everyday or twice a day.
Sorry but not one posted about the video She posted this today on her ig story

Satoki

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Apparently he does this in multiple threads. Constantly bumping them multiple times a day.

Ricoryx

Experimental Member
Media
So guys, on his instagram page he posted a link to his Only Fans page. I asked him what kind of content he's putting up there and in a dickish move he said "you'll have to subscribe to see". So I tried to clarify if it was fitness stuff or would it be x-rated content, his response again was "You'll have to see, sorry". So honestly, I don't know if it's worth it! he's charging 19.20 per month which isn't too bad but still, i rather know what i'm getting into. I REALLY wanna see his cock and feet but i don't know if it's worth it. Thoughts?
not worth it.. i subscribed to his only fans and all you see are teasers.. 10 sec teasers.. ridiculous! you have to pay extra to see his sex videos.. him and his friend @questG ..

Nowyoudont90

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Nowyoudont90

Superior Member
Verified