Chuck

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hot. However, no condoms, and Chuck a total stranger?

Yeah, I thought about that. I decided to suspend the disbelief and, since it is a work of fiction, just let it be about total abandonment. I don't necessarily advocate barebacking with a stranger in real life...

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
>_> Why does Chuck always pull out before he cums!?!? The story is soooo fucking hot and can't wait until the next installment!

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by the next installment...:wink:

BTW, thanx for the compliment!

kurikokku

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just letting you know that we're still anxiously waiting on the next chapter! This is one of the hottest and best written stories on here, so I'd hate for you to stop writing for some reason!

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(pt. 6)

My Place
Building 305-Apt. D
Tonight at 8
Be There

A broad smiled crossed my face as I read the words Chuck had scribbled onto a piece of paper and left in the crack of my apartment door. I had just arrived home from a rather hellish Monday at work, and seeing that note was just the thing I needed to put me in a good mood.

It was three days since I‘d first met Chuck, and everything still felt like a dream. We met on a Friday night, made passionate love in my apartment, woke up the next day to more of the same, and spent the rest of the day touring Dover, eating steak and making more love in the pouring rain. And to top it all off, I was in love. That Sunday was pretty hectic for both of us--him running errands here and there, and me preparing for a project at work the next day. So needless to say, when I got home that Monday I was more than ready for a little distraction.

I slipped the note into my pocket and raced into my apartment to dial Chuck. What I got instead was his voicemail. “Hello, this is Charles. You know what to do”…BEEP!

“Hey…it’s me,” I said, smiling into the phone. “Listen, I just got your note. So, I finally get to see your place, eh? Can’t wait. I’m just getting in from work and it’s about…5:30, so that gives me some time. I’m gonna do a few things over here before I head on over. See you soon.”

I hung up the phone and tried to quell the goofy smile that lit up my face, but to no avail. I walked over to the mirror on my living room wall and shook my head at my reflection.

“You are in love, boy,” I said aloud. “I don’t know what you did to deserve this, but it’s finally happening. Just don’t screw it up.” I watched myself in the mirror a few seconds longer before snapping out of it and getting myself ready.

Dusk was settling when I slipped from my place and made my way across the street. I had just taken a shower, but the humidity in the air was already causing beads of sweat to form on my back as I walked. I went through the pine trees and saw his building immediately--a massive red brick structure with three floors and patios on the top and middle-floor apartments. I bounded up to the third floor, looked around until I found apartment D and knocked.

“Right on time,” Chuck said as he opened the door. “Come in.”

I stepped into the coolness of his living room and was impressed by its modern day male- coziness. The space was about as big as mine, and decorated with just enough knick-knacks and pictures to give it a welcoming, lived-in feel. Giant, chocolate-brown leather couches and a wooden coffee table furnished the living room, and the dining area contained a large glass table that was set with dinnerware and candles that had not yet been lit.

“Very nice,” I said, looking around.

“Thank you. Remind me to give you the name of my decorator,” he joked.

“Come on back.” Chuck was wearing a fitting black t-shirt and tan shorts, and I was relieved that I had decided to slip on something equally as casual (jeans and a t-shirt). The wonderful smell of roast chicken and sautéed vegetables filled my nose as I entered his kitchen. Chuck picked up a piece of carrot and began nibbling on it as he poured wine into two glasses.

“Is red okay?” he asked.

“Fine. Red wine actually goes to my head faster than white wine.”

“Well it’s a good thing you’re not driving.”

“Very good indeed,” I laughed.

“So, I was thinking all day at work today about what I could to get you over here,” Chuck said. “And then it came to me. That old saying of a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.”

“Really, this is so great of you to do,” I said, walking up behind him at the stove. I reached my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder. “But you already have my heart.” He turned to face me and wrapped me in his arms, placing a kiss on my mouth. “Anyway, I would’ve come over here eventually, even if you didn’t give me a written invitation.”

“I’m sure you would have,” Chuck said. I kissed him back, delighted as I felt his tongue dance in the warmness of my mouth. I close my eyes and momentarily forgot where I was until the sound of sizzling and popping brought me back to Earth.

“Oh, shit! The vegetables!” Chuck said, spinning around and grabbing a wooden spoon. He snatched the pan from the stove and quickly cut the burner. “Whew, I think we just avoided a disaster!” A plume of smoke rose from the pan but, fortunately, the veggies were unharmed. He sloshed them around a bit in the pan with the ease of a seasoned chef, and I stood behind him, marveling at just how perfect he was in the moment.

“Is there anything you can’t do, mister?”

Chuck laughed and slightly blushed, saying, “Well I’m not too good at standing on my head.”

“Damn, and I so had plans for you to do just that…”

“Well, maybe I could try. Now go on and have a seat at the table. I’ll be in in a sec.”

Chuck playfully swat at my butt as I ran from the kitchen to the dining area. I noticed a box of matches and took the liberty of lighting the candles at the center of the table myself. The flickering light from the flames danced softly, casting warm shadows on the wall and giving a dreamy glow to the darkening room. Soon, Chuck emerged from the kitchen carrying two plates full of the meal he prepared. He set them down and took a seat across from me, offering me slices of chicken and a healthy scoop of vegetables and new potatoes.

“You know,” I began. “In spite of the fact that today was a pretty crappy day at work, for some reason, I have not been able to stop smiling.”

“Really? Well then it must be going around because I found myself doing the exact same thing all day. What do you think it could be?”

“Don’t know. But whatever it is, it feels good.” Chuck gave me a wink and raised the wine bottle to pour me another glass.

“Now eat up,” he said. “You’re gonna need your strength.”

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(pt. 7)

Chuck and I spent the next hour or so chatting it up over our wonderful candlelit dinner, which ended with a dessert of fresh strawberries soaked in cream. I was more than a little giddy from the wine, as my limbs were loose, and every other sentence that came out of my mouth was peppered with laughter. There was a point where I just looked down at the table, not saying anything, and Chuck spoke up.

“I love it when you do that.”

“Do what?”

“You kind of…I dunno…zone out. Like your mind is drifting off onto another plane. It’s adorable.”

“Oh, God, I’m embarrassed,” I said, laughing nervously.

“Why?”

“I don’t know.” I said, shaking my head and hiding my face in my hands.

“Come here,” he said. I walked around to his side of the table and he slid his chair out, nodding for me to sit in his lap. I did just that, settling down snuggly against a bulge that I could feel beginning to get hard. We were face to face, and he began to speak again. “I have been thinking about you every second since we last saw each other on Saturday night. Last night, when I was lying in that big bed back there, I could still feel you. Your skin. Your hair. I could still smell you. Taste you.” He leaned in and gave me a slow tongue kiss, caressing the back of my head.

When we came up for air, I said, “Well here’s the real thing. Right here in your face. Does it match up to the memory?”

“Oh, yes. It more than matches up.” We kissed again, and I could feel Chuck’s cock jump underneath my ass. I began to slowly grind on his lap, reveling in the power and control that I had over him in the chair, and at knowledge that he was lost in my sweet little dose of torture.

“You like that?” I asked, feeling his warm breath in my face.

“Mmm hmm…” he said. He was smiling and his eyes were closed, and before long I could tell that he was sporting a full boner. I slowly raised up and stood next to him, looking down at the front of his shorts, which were fully tented.

“What are you gonna do with that thing?” I asked facetiously.

“You’re about to find out.” Chuck stood quickly and scooped me over his shoulder, making my already woozy head spin even more. I laughed as he carried me towards the back of the apartment and into his bedroom, which was lit only by a small lamp on his nightstand. He let go of me and I plopped down onto his unmade bed. Lying on my back, I swept my arms back and forth over the bed, relishing the coolness of the sheets on my skin. Chuck took his shirt off with one quick motion, and by the time he had moved to take off his shorts, I was already making quick work removing my clothes.

We were naked in an instant, and both of our hard-ons were at full mast. Chuck lowered himself onto his bed and on top of me, quickly pinning my hands over my head. I lifted my head to kiss him, and he averted it. I caught on to his game immediately. He was teasing me. He wasn’t going to let me have it that easily. He wanted me to work for it. I went to kiss him again, and he ducked the other way. I groaned in protest, and he put a finger over my mouth, all the while still holding my hands together with his one hand.

“You want it?” he asked breathily.

“Yes…”

“I don’t believe you.”

“Please, Chuck. I want it. I…I…want…you…”

“You want it this much…?” he said, giving me a big, wet kiss in which his tongue bathed my mouth, lips and chin. “Or this much…?” He then began to lick and suck the side of my neck, and I shivered at the pleasurable shockwaves it sent throughout my entire body.

My thoughts raced as Chuck moved to kneel in front of me on the bed. For a moment I wondered what he was going to do, and I soon found out. Before I knew it I was on my stomach and Chuck was raising the entire lower half of my body so that I was upside down with my ass in his face, and his stiff cock in mine. With my legs tightly wrapped around his neck, I balanced myself with my hands. My mouth watered at the sight of his cock in my face, and without hesitation I went in to swallow it, missing it on the first try. I went at it again, flicking my tongue so that I would be sure not to miss it this time. It slid in with ease and touched the back of my throat, and I fought the urge to gag by moving my head back and forth on the massive member, saturating it with my spit. Chuck groaned loudly, and I could feel his body quivering as he fought to keep a grip on me. I felt his tongue beginning to bath my open asshole, and emitted a moan that was muffled by his cock, which seemed to be growing in spite of the fact that it was already fully erect.

Chuck lapped my asshole the way a dog would its water bowl, emitting guttural sounds of lust that I had not heard from him before. Simultaneously, we went at each other with manic force, his bed squeaking in delight underneath our effort. I knew that he had to have me, and I wanted him to have me. I wanted to feel him inside of me. It had been a little more than 48 hours since he took me behind the restaurant, and 48 hours was too long. As if he was reading my mind, Chuck eased me down so that I was lying on my back again, this time with my head at the foot of the bed. He crawled over me and situated himself on top of me, wrapping my legs around his waist.

“Lick my hand,” he commanded. He placed his palm on my mouth and I ran my tongue over it, saturating it with my saliva. He then licked the same palm, mixing my spit with his, and reached down between our bodies to coat his dick with it. I closed my eyes and exhaled, bracing for what was to come next.

Chuck entered me with one quick thrust, and I bit my lip to keep from screaming. I grabbed his back and pinched the flesh to steady myself, but could not get a good grip because he was already pounding me into the firmness of his mattress, fucking me with a force so hard that we both began to slide off the end of the bed. “Oh, Ch--Chuck…ohh!” I cried. His eyes and mouth were clamped tight as he worked me over, not even realizing that we were half off the edge of the bed.

I clinched my ass in an effort to slow him down, and he opened his eyes and uttered, “Don’t…close…up…let me…in…Sammy…”

He must’ve realized we were hanging off the edge of the bed, because he quickly pulled me up and moved me to the top of the bed. I settled my head into his soft pillows and relaxed, waiting with my legs wide open for him to re-enter me. He teased my asshole a bit, causing it to involuntarily pucker.

“Is that my dick?” I asked.

“Yes, Sam. It’s your dick. All yours.”

“I don’t believe you,” I said, throwing his own line back at him.

“No?” he asked.

I shook my head, and he bent down and said, “You asked for it.”

Before I blinked twice he had shoved his cock deep inside me again, and this time I couldn’t suppress the scream. Chuck grabbed on to the head post and went to work, pounding me so hard that I felt as though I would lose consciousness. My head was spinning around in a web of love and lust. I could feel a film of sweat starting to form on his skin, and I licked it, savoring the taste it left in my mouth. I couldn’t think straight, but one thing I knew was that I wanted to be one with him, and him to be one with me.

I grabbed his hair and made him look at me.

“Tell me you love me,” I said.

“I…l-love…you…” he whispered, barely able to get the words out.

“And I love you, Charles. I want you to cum inside of me.”

Chuck let out a loud groan, as if my words had touched him somewhere deep inside. I wanted us to cum together, but knew that it would be next to impossible if it wasn’t timed just right. I gripped his plump ass and squeezed it as he fucked me, knowing that it would help to get him off even faster. I could feel my own orgasm rising, so intense that I could almost feel it all the way down to my feet. Chuck was going at it like a veritable battering ram, and I knew that if he didn’t cum soon then I certainly would.

Just then he whispered in my ear, “You want me…to…blow inside of you?”

“Yeah!” I screamed. “Fuck me! Come on!” I wasn’t even stroking my cock, and I didn’t need to. I knew that it would spit at any given second, whether or not I was jerking it. Chuck embraced me closely and quickened his movements. His breath was coming hard and fast in my ear, and I knew that this was it. I close my eyes and arched my back as the orgasm surged through my groin and up the shaft of my cock, shooting out between our bodies and onto my stomach. Just then Chuck’s movements slowed, and his wispy breaths became shaky grunts. He called my name just as I felt the first surge of his cum shoot up into my rectum in a warm surge. I grabbed his ass and pressed him deeper into me, which prompted my own second explosion. “Y-yeah!” I cried, feeling the slickness of my cum saturate my mid-section and his. I gripped him tight and buried my face in his shoulder as his second load shot out and warmed my insides.

I grabbed my dick to jerk out the last load, and Chuck thrusted one last shot of his jizz into me before we both collapsed in a heap of tangled sheets. He was still on top of me, and inside of me, and I wished that it could be just like this forever. The two of us caught our breath in the silence of his room, no longer drunk on wine, but on each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: wantlowballs

Thee1,
You are one hell of a romantic! Absolutely masterful writing with vivid technicolor details that make us feel like we are there in the moment. A fantastic love story!!
Bravo!
X

Reactions: thee1