Chuck

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there Kurikokku. I'm still in the process of writing more for the story. Thanx for the interest!

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry for the long wait, but I've finally completed the next installment of "Chuck". Hope u like...

(pt. 8)

“I think I’m pregnant,” I said into the phone.

“Well let me alert Ripley’s Believe It or Not,” Chuck joked. I was at work, and had managed to steal a minute away from my desk to call Chuck and let him know how I enjoyed his dinner invitation from the night before.

“I had a great time last night,” I said.

“So did I,” Chuck responded. “As a matter of fact, these past few days have just been…”

“Incredible?”

“Unbelievably so.”

“Kinda hard to top all the fun we’ve been having, eh?” I said.

“It’s been pretty unbeatable so far. Say, what time do you take your lunch break?”

“Eleven-thirty. Sometimes twelve. Why?”

“Well, I’m at my regular job right now, right in the heart of the city. How far are you from here?”

“About fifteen minutes, tops. Just outside of town, near the University. It’s a big brick building called Dobson Technical Corp. You thinking of paying me a visit?”

“But of course,” Chuck said, and I could hear it in his voice that he was smiling.

“I come out on the side of the building. There’s a lot there where you can park.”

“Good. It’s a little after ten now. I’ll be there at twelve on the dot.”

“Okay, see you then.”

I closed my cell phone and made my way down the hall to my desk, grinning from ear to ear. A co-worker of mine, Judy (or Nosey as I sometimes like to call her), spotted me and immediately noticed my expression.

“What’s that all about?” she asked.

“What?” I asked, knowing full well what she meant.

“The smiling. You just win the lottery or something?”

“You could say that,” I said.

“Well if it’s a big prize, don’t hesitate to spread some of the wealth this way, if you know what I mean.”

I nodded, thinking there was no way I was sharing Chuck with anyone. This prize was all mine.

When I exited the building I spotted Chuck immediately. He was at the far end of the parking lot, leaning against his car. I walked towards him, feeling as if it were a scene from some romantic film where everything was in slow motion and a cheesy soundtrack played in the background. He looked good--very good--in a light blue dress shirt and navy slacks, and his hair blew slightly in the warm breeze.

“Right on time,” I said as I approached him.

“If I’m anything, it’s prompt,” he said. His smile melted my insides, as it always did.

“You hungry?”

“Mm-hm. Not for food, though.” I leaned in and kissed him, and he responded by slipping his tongue, warm and wet, into my mouth. Suddenly I thought of Judy, nosy as she is, spying down on us from one of the windows on our floor, and I broke the kiss and grabbed Chuck by the hand. “Come with me.”

A small hill behind the parking lot led to a heavily wooded area, and I guided Chuck down it and through shrubbery and vines until we came upon a tiny, shaded circular opening. The grass was thick and soft there, and there was enough room for us to lay down and fully stretch out. We gazed at each other for a few seconds and, without a word, Chuck began to unbutton his shirt. It was off in no time, and as he went to undo his belt buckle, I pulled my shirt off over my head. We were a good ways into the woods, but the parking lot could still be seen through the thick shrubbery and tree branches. The idea of fucking behind the place that I worked was giving me an almost perverse thrill, and it made me want Chuck even more. In mere seconds were were both in our birthday suits, and we stood watching each other’s growing members as a breeze brushed over our skin. I reached out and grabbed Chuck’s stiff rod, and he let out a grunt and squeezed his eyes closed.

“Is all this for me?” I asked devilishly.

“All this and more,” he responded. He moved in closer and took my free hand, placing it on his large, muscular right ass cheek. With his hand over mine as a guide, he ran my hand over the smooth, taut skin, and I could feel his ass muscles flexing at my touch. He leaned in and began to tongue the inside of my ear. The feel of his hot breath and rapid breathing sent me into orbit. I removed my right hand from his cock and let it clasp his other ass cheek, and began to squeeze his buttocks as hard as I could. “Yeahhh…” he cooed in my ear, which was now wet with his saliva. We were this way for several minutes when Chuck knelt in the grass and took my hips in his hands. He watched as my cock wobbled in front of his face, letting it narrowly miss his lips. It was the ultimate tease for both him and I, and I loved it, as torturous as it was. I looked over at our clothes in a heap on the ground, and the realness of the moment hit me like a ton of bricks. Chuck kissed and licked the head of my cock, taking it in his mouth just a bit and sucking on it as if it were a lemon. All this was beginning to be too much to bear, and I titled my head back and let out a low moan. Before I knew it, my entire cock was engulfed inside the warmth of Chuck’s mouth. I looked down and grabbed a handful of his thick brown hair, guiding his head up and down my stiff and pulsating pole.

After blowing me for a good five minutes, he took his mouth off of my cock and shot me a hungry look of pure lust. He spat on my dick and we both watched as it slowly dripped off, then he quickly took my cock in his mouth again, working it harder than before. My knees buckled as his warm mouth plunged me deeper into ecstacy, and it felt as if the entire lower-half of my body was becoming numb.

“Oh…my…God…,” I moaned. I took his head and forced it down until I could feel the tip of my cock hit the back of his throat, and watched as his gag reflexes caused his entire body to spasm. “You like that?” I whispered. He took his mouth from my cock, gasping to catch his breath.

“I love it,” he grunted, beating my spit-soaked cock with a ferociousness that almost made me shoot my load. Chuck backed away from me while still on his knees and fell back into the grass, throwing his legs high in the air. He began to finger his asshole with one hand while jerking his cock with another.

“What’s this?” I asked, pleasantly surprised at what was before my eyes. I never thought to ask Chuck if he was versatile, although the hungry way his ass took my finger that first night we made love should have been a sign. Being versatile myself, I knew that it was only a matter of time before I’d ask Chuck if he’d mind being flipped. “You want me to-”

“Yes!” he said, cutting me off.

I knelt down before him in the cool grass as he spread his ass even further, giving me full view as two of his fingers disappeared halfway into his hairy hole. My cock was still rock hard, and I readied it for entry into Chuck’s manhole by giving it a few quick tugs. I bent over him, leaning my weight down and forcing his legs back until his knees touched his shoulders. His willingness to be so submissive was both shocking and titillating, and I was more than willing to take it wherever he wanted to go. I rubbed my cock on his ass until I found the hole, waiting before I plunged in. Chuck’s eyes closed even tighter and he bit his bottom lip, and I knew that he was eagerly awaiting my next move.

I got back on my knees and licked the palm of my hand a few times, coated my dick with it, then bent over Chuck’s body again, easing myself into his tight asshole. He hissed and tensed his body immediately, and I reassured him that I would go slow by kissing him softly on the forehead. I waited a few seconds before going deeper, finally working myself all the way in after a minute or so. I closed my eyes and relished the grip that his sphincter had on my hard cock, and it was more than a struggle to keep from exploding inside him right then.

I took it slowly at first, moving my hips back and forth, savoring the feeling of my rigid pole moving in and out of Chuck’s asshole. The moment was surreal to say the least. At this point I was used to being submissive to him. But this time, I was on top. In charge. And I was loving the feeling of it. The look of absolute pleasure on his face encited me to go faster, and before long the sound of my flesh pounding into his filled the small space of the woods, and soon it was all that could be heard along with the sounds of nature itself. I lifted his head and gave him a deep kiss, and he delivered it right back by shoving his wet tongue deep into my mouth. He groaned, and I hastened my movements a little more. I let him relax his right leg while still keeping the left one firmly pressed back against his shoulder, and changed our positions a bit so that we were now partially on our sides. Just then a squirrel made its way out from the bushes and stopped when it got a load of us, and for a moment I was tempted to shoo it away. It must’ve sensed that its presence wasn’t exactly wanted, because it was soon gone as fast as it came.

Beads of perspiration started forming on my forehead and they began to drip onto Chuck’s face. Our bodies became moist with sweat, intensifying the slapping noise my flesh made each time it made contact with his, and I picked up the pace even more. His ass felt like little slices of heaven as I moved my hips back and forth, and with each thrust I tried to go deeper and deeper. I grabbed the back of his hair and he opened his eyes and stared straight into mine.

“Come on and fuck me harder with that big fucking dick,” he whispered. His eyes were glazed over and rolled back into his head as I began to pound into him even harder. I fought to catch my breath, and cried out when his hands found my ass and squeezed as hard as they could. I resituated our bodies again, so that I was square on top of him with his legs firmly around my waist. The ground seem to swirl beneath us as my mind floated into a deep abyss of gratification. The grip that Chuck’s legs had on my waist tightened, bringing me closer to him, and I began to thrust into him harder than ever, knowing that if he didn’t come soon then I would. He began to hastily jerk his cock with one hand while pinching his excited nipple with the other, and with this came a loud moan that told me he was about to explode.

“Harder…faster…f-f-fuck y-yeah!!!” he cried. His body stiffened, and within seconds he let go of a white ribbon of cum that shot back and hit the grass about a foot away from us. A second load came almost immediately and went further, and I looked on in amazement as a third blast hit him square in the chin. He jerked himself to the last of his orgasm, which hit his chest and stomach, mixing with the sweat that had formed on his hairy torso. It felt so good inside of him that I was unable to speak. I didn’t know if he wanted me to cum inside of him or not, but I could no longer hold it, and before I knew it I was letting go of my load while still inside of his warm, plump ass. With my second load I stiffened my body and pressed up against him, letting it go while my cock was fully submerged in his beefy butt. I began to shake as a third blast shot up inside of him, and when I was done I collapsed onto him, spent and fully satisfied.

The minutes after we'd made love seemed to float by as we lay in that cool section of grass in the woods--our clothes in a bundle beside us on the ground and nothing but ourselves and the trees that surrounded us knowing what had just happened. I had already pulled out of him, and was laying in his arms with my head on his chest.

“I must say, Sam, you are full of surprises today,” Chuck said after a long period of silence.

“I’m not the only one, mister. Let’s just say I wasn’t expecting you to open up for me.”

“I just felt like it was time, you know? I mean, I haven’t bottomed much, but when I do it it’s always with someone I…”

“Love?” I finished.

Chuck nodded, and I kissed him on the tip of his nose and then his mouth. “So…how was I?”

“You mean this goofy grin on my face isn‘t letting you know?” he asked.

“Well, judging by that goofy grin, I’d say I was a ten at best.”

“Umm…I’d say a nine…” he joked.

“A nine? Surely you jest!”

He began to laugh, and said, “I’m kidding, baby, I’m kidding. It was beyond a ten. Way beyond.” I leaned in to kiss him again, and we let a bit more time go by before I decided I should head back to work. We collected ourselves and put our clothes back on, and Chuck let me leave the woods first so that I could get a good headstart back to the building before he reappeared. About halfway back, I turned to see him climbing the hill that led to where we were, and he waved and smiled as he opened his car door and got in. I waved back and kept moving, re-entering the building with a renewed energy and a tell-all smile on my face. ‘To hell with the elevator,’ I thought, opting to bound the back stairs to the fourth floor instead. Judy greeted me almost immediately as I opened the door to our floor, and I was a little less than surprised.

“Well there you are!” she said. “I thought we were gonna go out for…wait…are you blushing?”

“Wha--blushing--me? No way,” I said, trying to put on my best poker face.

“You’re kinda red, are you sure you’re not coming down with something?”

“Nope. I’ve never felt better. Listen, I’ve gotta go before they start calling out the bunco squad on me,” I said, beginning to make my way down the hall.

“Oh, Sam!” Judy called out.

“Yeah?”

“You’ve got something in your hair, right behind your left ear.”

I reached up and ruffled the hair behind my ear, pulling out a piece of grass. “Thanks.”

“No prob,” she said, turning and disappearing down the hall.

I stood there for a few seconds, looking down at the blade of grass in my hand, and smiled.

Last edited:
D

deleted500031

Thanks for more Chuck! It's nice to read about guys falling in love & enjoying the start of their relationship. What's going to happen next?

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys. I know it's been awhile but I've finally found the time to get back to "Chuck". There'll be more to come, but this is where the story picks up...

(pt.9)

Later that day, I left Chuck a message for him to meet me at a bar close to where we live. Trying to continue to work after our little outdoor session was futile, because my thoughts kept drifting back to him. His smile. His eyes. His smell. His hair. His voice. His body. I still couldn’t believe that he’d let me get on top and take charge. Not that I minded--I mean, variety is the spice of life, but he was always so in-control whenever we made love. The fact that he wanted me to fuck him was unexpected, but definitely good. The feel of my cock inside of his tight asshole was still vivid in my mind and in my groin as I sat at my desk, pretending to work. Pretending that I could wait until 8 o’clock when I’d see him again at the Blue Bar. I dashed home and hopped right in the shower, surprised at how horny I was in spite of just having fucked Chuck hours before. I stayed in there for at least an hour, lathering my body and watching my cock as it jumped and grew to its full, erect size. Jerking it just up to the brink of coming but always stopping short because I had to save it. Save it for later. Save it for Chuck.

Day turned into dusk, and dusk to night, and after pulling on a pair of fatigue pants and a black t-shirt, I spritzed on some cologne and headed out the door. The nearly-full parking lot let me know that The Blue Bar was packed, and as I pulled my car into one of the only parking spots left, I suddenly wished I’d picked somewhere else for us to meet.

Climbing from the car, I drew my jacket to guard against the chilly night air and made my way towards the bar. Loud music and even louder chatter from the bar patrons greeted me as I swung open the door, and it was almost immediately that I spotted Chuck. He was in line at the far end of the bar and waving me down.

“I hope you like buffalo wings,” he said as I approached.

“Does a chicken cluck?” I joked, trying to scream above the noise.
He quickly reached between the crowd and grabbed a tray full of wings from off the bar.

“Grab those beers, wouldya?” he asked, and I obliged and followed him to a table near the back. Once we settled in an began to talk, I quickly forgot about the noisiness around us.

“How did the rest of your day go?” I asked, picking up a wing.

“You kidding? I could barely concentrate at work after…well, after…you know.”

“Same here. I think I must have the entire office buzzing because if I’m not smiling I’m in some sort of a daze.”

“Me too. A co-worker of mine actually told me the other day that she wants whatever it is that I’m on. I told her not over my dead body.”

“You actually said that to her?”

“No, but I was thinking it,” Chuck said.

“So, what do you think of this place?” I asked

“It’s pretty cool. I’ve driven by here quite a few times but never stopped in. I must say, they make one hell of a buffalo wing.”

“Indeed they do.”

We sat for some time in silence, quietly enjoying our food, drink and each other’s company. There was a loud roar from across the room, and Chuck and I looked over to see a group of people cheering over the baseball game playing on the TV above the bar.

“Who’s playing?” I asked.

“Yankees vs. Phillies. Yanks were in the lead. Looks like they still are.”

“Sometimes I wish I was a betting man.”

“Not me,” Chuck said, and I was briefly reminded that he originally hailed from Pennsylvania. “A couple of guys at work had money on the Yanks, but you know I’ve gotta route for the home team.”

“Of course.” I briefly looked down into my beer before deciding to go on. “Listen, about earlier…”

Chuck laughed sheepishly and unexpectedly turned red. “What about it?”

“Is it something you think you’d be willing to do again?”

“You mean do it in the woods by your work?”

“No silly. I mean…you know.”

“You mean…let you lead again?”

I nodded.

“Of course. You know, there was a moment then, when we were making love, that everything seemed…right. The grass, the trees, the stillness there in the woods…it was magic.” I felt my heart flip a few times in my chest and I almost became choked up.

“You always know the right thing to say,” I said. “How did I get so lucky, huh?”

“I’m the lucky one,” Chuck said. “Sometimes I think, is this real? I mean, am I gonna wake up one morning pinching myself, and realize that it was all a dream?”

“It’s real,” I said. With little more than a quick notion, I slipped out of my right sneaker and began to massage Chuck’s crotch with my foot. He closed his eyes and exhaled softly, and I quickly surveyed our surroundings to make sure no one was aware of what was going on. Knowing that our tablecloth was long enough to conceal my naughty little foot job, I continued on with great aplomb. I could feel his cock hardening beneath the snug jeans, and I began to trace the length of it with my toes.

“Sammy…” he whispered. He titled his head back and began to bob ever so slightly up and down in his seat. I could feel myself getting worked up as well, and I knew that it was time to speak up before we wound up going at each other underneath the table.

“What do you say we get these wings to go?”

Chuck slowly opened his eyes and said, “I thought you’d never ask.”

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG! This is an amazing story. so well written too. Love it all but sam's ponytail.

Thanx for the compliment! LOL I've since added some slight changes to the story, and changing Sam's ponytail is one of them. I'm still working on the next chapter, but I'm also writing other things and when I'm finished with the next chapter of this story I'll definately post.