Circumcision Question

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Can we find honest research in a culture that still circumcises more than half its infant males? Masters and Johnson found that circumcised men have more varied sexual practices. Hmm. Maybe they can't feel it the normal way. Apparently Masters and Johnson didn't know that using cut research subjects in a landmark study of human sexuality would skew the results.

Studies have found that circed men masturbate more. Suffice it to say that research is under way to answer your questions. Being a know it all, I'm sure you already know what the results will be.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can we find honest research in a culture that still circumcises more than half its infant males? Masters and Johnson found that circumcised men have more varied sexual practices. Hmm. Maybe they can't feel it the normal way. Apparently Masters and Johnson didn't know that using cut research subjects in a landmark study of human sexuality would skew the results.

Studies have found that circed men masturbate more. Suffice it to say that research is under way to answer your questions. Being a know it all, I'm sure you already know what the results will be.

we want you to provide clear cut, non-biased research study results

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
we want you to provide clear cut, non-biased research study results
Is that possible in our biased culture? And would you accept it?

Until a few months ago, you were talking about cleanliness, odors, diabetes and kidney disease in connection with normal male genital anatomy. You even made up a story about a fifteen year old with end stage renal disease. Thankfully I don't hear that anymore, so I think you've made progress. Then a few weeks ago you praised Nazis and Tuskegee for their research methodology so you are backsliding.

Social change waits on the people who make up the culture. Frequently, social change goes by generations as the old die and the next generation embraces new ideas. Much the same as you, sometimes we regress. Another good example is all my mother's brothers are living with their complete genital endowments, but their generation cut me and all my male cousins.

According to Arthur Schopenhauer all truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. I'll be glad when we revert to the historical acceptance of the genitals we are born with as the natural and self-evident form.

Reticent horse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course, cutting off the most sensitive part of a boy's penis is a criminal act. It's already declared illegal for girls in every developed country and here in the United States the AMA has said it no longer condones the barbarism.

Why is this even a question? Unless it's a tribal ritual for your people, there is no reason to do it. That is, unless you want to disfigure your child just for the fun of it.

Please stop with this shockingly outdated question. Almost no educated person in the world does this any more...unless forced to by some kind of tribal ritual.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that possible in our biased culture? And would you accept it?
Yes and yes

Until a few months ago, you were talking about cleanliness, odors, diabetes and kidney disease in connection with normal male genital anatomy.
All things I have seen.....

You even made up a story about a fifteen year old with end stage renal disease.
Maybe I should tell him it was all just made up? Ok sounds good......you're a joke, really.

Thankfully I don't hear that anymore, so I think you've made progress. Then a few weeks ago you praised Nazis and Tuskegee for their research methodology so you are backsliding.
You seriously surprise me in every post as you somehow manage to become even more thickheaded. I did no praise their research methodology. I said it was immoral how many times? But it is irrefutable that results obtained have proven benefit to medical science from that point forward. Again, (try and get this thru your thick head), I do not condone the research.....got it? On another note, i find it kind of humorous that you are criticizing me for acknowledging the fact that these studies even exist, yet the first time I was exposed to this material was at university and my professor WAS JEWISH.....
According to Arthur Schopenhauer all truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. I'll be glad when we revert to the historical acceptance of the genitals we are born with as the natural and self-evident form.
Well you're kinda between stages 1 and 2 that circumcision DOES PROVIDE a benefit to reducing HIV. No opinions, no other shit on the side. I have said countless times i don't support routine circumcision, however, that does not take away from teh fact infection potential IS reduced. Again tho, you get your panties in a bunch bc someone challenges you.....and i get a kick out of doing it. Pretty much everything I have ever read you post is completely anectdotal and opinion

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
that does not take away from teh fact infection potential IS reduced.
So you say. So you're telling us that circ protects against infection by HIV, but not very much. Also, female genital cutting bad, male genital cutting good. How do you think that will play in Africa? And that's the best modern medicine can do?

As I've been saying, this is more desperation than science. Anyone who is familiar with the history of circumcision will know this is merely a rehash of 19th century circ vs. syphilis.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you say. So you're telling us that circ protects against infection by HIV, but not very much. Also, female genital cutting bad, male genital cutting good. How do you think that will play in Africa? And that's the best modern medicine can do?

As I've been saying, this is more desperation than science. Anyone who is familiar with the history of circumcision will know this is merely a rehash of 19th century circ vs. syphilis.

antibiotics are effective against bacteria.....not 100% of the time

vaccinations protect against diseases. The meningitis vaccine protects against 1 particular form of meningitis.....yet meningitis can be caused by many different organisms, therefore the vaccine protects against infection but NOT 100%.....please get a clue

Circumcision reduces the potential for HIV infection......you're arguing out of your ass

you're wrong

yupp40

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Did No One Listen To Me??? Negative Comments Are Completely Useless In This Situation! You Are Doing Nothing Good Or Helpful By Telling Him It Is Outdated Or Barbaric! And Some Of You Obviously Did Not Read Why He Is Getting Circumcised Before You Made Your Insensitive Comments. He Obviously Does Not Want To Get Circumcised, But He Has Too. And There Are Many Circumcised People Who Have Absolutely NO Problem With It, And In Fact, Many People, Including People On This Site And Thread, Get Circimcised Because They Want Too! Personal Views Are Of Course Wanted And Understandable, But Creating Long And In-depth Comments About How Much It Will Suck Is Cruel And Un-needed.

"and that's what really grinds my gears."

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
you're wrong
If every man and woman on the face of the earth was circumcised, that would not end AIDS, because it does nothing to cure AIDS. Supposedly it has a protective effect against new HIV infection. But not very much. At least according to unpublished research that was conveniently truncated at 21 months.

Now we are rehashing.

Meanwhile how many more people will lose a piece of their sexual organ and a part of their capacity to experience sexual pleasure?

Is this self-evident? Yes. Are there any studies? No. There are no studies that show I am wrong either. There are however studies underway that address circumcision and sexual pleasure.

Circumcision is an artifact of prehistory. When one religion supplants another, many of the same saints and rituals get makeovers. When medicine supplanted priestcraft in the 18th century, circumcision somehow made the transition.

B_dadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
wow this thread is running well, i wonder how many of the guys with 4 skin realize how ugly it looks to other guys and girls , i suspect they know and this may be one of the reasons why they get so emotional.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ok look. everybody! this guy has to get circumcised, soo all of the negative comments really don't do shit, ...
Wrong. He changed his procedure from circumcision to frenuplasty.
And every body who keeps saying he will hate it ...
Also wrong. I did a search for the word "hate" in this thread. An odd finding: The pro-cutters used that word more than the Intactivists.
Don't insult being cut if you never were.
That would mean someone who's intact insulting someone who's cut. I haven't seen that in this thread and I don't see that often at all.
I was first to comment on this thread, ...
Finally you got something right.
... I was always cut, so i cannot give a definite oppinion on the comparison.
Three of the guys commenting in this thread have restored or presently are restoring their foreskins. Myself included. We can make a comparision.
... and being cut and uncut does not affect size ...
Is that to say: you can cut off part of the dick and still have the same amount of dick afterwards? That's strange logic. Mine is now longer when flaccid: there's a nozzle on the end of it!
Who knows, u might even like it better!
Not you.

In another message:

Did No One Listen To Me???
You were ignored. There's a difference.
Negative Comments Are Completely Useless In This Situation! You Are Doing Nothing Good Or Helpful By Telling Him It Is Outdated Or Barbaric!
Negative is subjective. No one told him it's "outdated or barbaric". Moreover the only person using the word barbaric in-this-thread is you.
And Some Of You Obviously Did Not Read Why He Is Getting Circumcised Before You Made Your Insensitive Comments.
Wrong again.
But Creating Long And In-depth Comments About How Much It Will Suck Is Cruel And Un-needed.
No one did such a thing.

Happy new year!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
wow this thread is running well, i wonder how many of the guys with 4 skin realize how ugly it looks to other guys and girls , i suspect they know and this may be one of the reasons why they get so emotional.
Ugly? Nah, I think it's sexy! When I watch a guy slooooowly retract his foreskin ... umm I just got an erection ... I'll stop now.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i wonder how many of the guys with 4 skin realize how ugly it looks to other guys and girls.
Well dadboy. That's a fine thing to say about 100% of the men on the planet. Oh, I forgot some of you got those sad wounds for no good reason. Bet you didn't like it much then. Sad scar now. No one likes to lack. Maybe that's why you go emo.

B_dadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
now girls/ guys this is exactly the type of reaction im talking about:rolleyes: /

Well dadboy. That's a fine thing to say about 100% of the men on the planet. Oh, I forgot some of you got those sad wounds for no good reason. Bet you didn't like it much then. Sad scar now. No one likes to lack. Maybe that's why you go emo.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Source: Hugh O'Donnell. Circumcision Incidence in Australia. February 2004.

In 2004, the incidence of male neonatal circumcision in Australia was at 12.7 percent. O'Donnell reports sharp divisions by state. Tasmania was the lowest at 3.9 percent, while Queenland was the highest at 19.5 percent for the year ending February 2004.

Circ has gone down down down down under. Sorry they got you.

B_dadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
your still reacting emotionally, sugest you read what i said the 1st time:biggrin1:, lol im british by birth spent 25yrs there and 25 in ozzie

Source: Hugh O'Donnell. Circumcision Incidence in Australia. February 2004.

In 2004, the incidence of male neonatal circumcision in Australia was at 12.7 percent. O'Donnell reports sharp divisions by state. Tasmania was the lowest at 3.9 percent, while Queenland was the highest at 19.5 percent for the year ending February 2004.

Circ has gone down down down down under. Sorry they got you.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
your still reacting emotionally, sugest you read what i said the 1st time:biggrin1:, lol im british by birth spent 25yrs there and 25 in ozzie
Well then you had even better odds. What happened?

Emotional is when you say the natural man is ugly. And it's insulting to most people. So yeah, it gets an emotional response. I suppose that's what you were hoping for. Better look inside your own psyche for the reasons why.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If every man and woman on the face of the earth was circumcised, that would not end AIDS, because it does nothing to cure AIDS. Supposedly it has a protective effect against new HIV infection. But not very much. At least according to unpublished research that was conveniently truncated at 21 months.
No, just as if every single person in the world is vaccinated with current vaccines, you would still have infections with those viruses or bacteria.....nothing is 100%. Also, as has been mentioned countless times, authors DO NOT recommend the mass circumcisions, they say it would have an effect of reducing infection. PS.....just so you know HIV is spread other ways besides sexually. I mean im sure every 5th grader learns that but I just want to make sure its stated. So no it wouldnt reduce completely but it does appear to have a reduction. Thats it

Is this self-evident? Yes. Are there any studies? No. There are no studies that show I am wrong either. There are however studies underway that address circumcision and sexual pleasure.
Sorry but self-evident means shit to anyone other than YOU. Doesnt matter if studies are "underway".....theyre not currently done. I do like your ability to tip-toe around the point......entertaining in the least

Circumcision is an artifact of prehistory. When one religion supplants another, many of the same saints and rituals get makeovers. When medicine supplanted priestcraft in the 18th century, circumcision somehow made the transition.
Ah yes, the evil doctors again.....i remember hundreds of years ago they used to use leeches in wounds......oh wait, they do that still today too

you are highly entertaining

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

dont bother, you're wrong bc you dont agree with them 100%.....its not worth your time dude