Circumcision Question

bobbiedoc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dont need to read all the information you put on there.....similar as to how it is unecessary for me to read information on how the heart beats when i'm looking up information on new cardiac drugs. You use extract from very qualified people's work defending your point. My comment was on how you came to the conclusion his doctor was psychologically challenged......even the best psychiatrists will tell you its inappropriate to diagnose without actually speaking with the person, let alone on the internet.....but hey whatever

I thought the name of this exercise is to save this guy from an unecessary unreversal operation that he will regret for the rest of his life.
Yet you are out there nit picking in an extremely unhelpful way,
You may have been more constructive to warn the guy against the "dorsal slit" being suggested to the poor guy. This is a mutilating operation that slits the foreskin lengthwise in half. It results in a strange, upside-down tuliplike foreskin and renders the foreskin useless in performing its protective functions. There is no reason to perform a dorsal slit. Noninvasive methods are proven to be effective.
Any way many males prefer a foreskin that remains securely over the glans. It is purely a matter of personal choice.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought the name of this exercise is to save this guy from an unecessary unreversal operation that he will regret for the rest of his life.
Yet you are out there nit picking in an extremely unhelpful way,
You may have been more constructive to warn the guy against the "dorsal slit" being suggested to the poor guy. This is a mutilating operation that slits the foreskin lengthwise in half. It results in a strange, upside-down tuliplike foreskin and renders the foreskin useless in performing its protective functions. There is no reason to perform a dorsal slit. Noninvasive methods are proven to be effective.
Any way many males prefer a foreskin that remains securely over the glans. It is purely a matter of personal choice.

but not 100% effective

B_dadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
cut subject / a few of us would have exp some guys who for whatever reason dont keep clean, for the last 30yrs i have been unable to have sex with an uncut guy due to one bad exp // my partner was cut at the age of 24yrs and he thinks theres no difference .

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I understand what you are saying, but I don't understand how or why foreskins, hygiene and amputation are mentioned in the same sentence.

One of them does not belong.

I hadn't washed myself there for many years (do now), guess I was lucky. ;\

I'm such a lazy prick.

bobbiedoc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You guys must have come from a circumcising culture and the basics have been forgotten by your parents
The intact penis is naturally clean. The common view of the penis or the foreskin as "dirty" is unscientific and irrational. The penis, however, does provide an entry point into the body, and it is exposed to foreign microbes every day, especially during sexual intercourse.The immunological functions of the foreskin and the self-cleansing functions of the penis protects the body from harm.
Every time a genitally intact male urinates, the urine stream flushes out the uretha and foreskin of foreign microbes that may have strayed inside. In healthy individuals, urine is sterile and has a disenfectant quality. Researches have demonstrated that the swirling action of the urine as it rushes through the foreskin flushes it out effortlessly and naturally. This function is especially efficient when the foreskin is long and the preputial orifice is narrow.
Though urine passes through the foreskin every day, the inner foreskin is remarkably free of urea, a by-product of liver metabolism that is secreted in the urine. Studies demonstrate that washings from the foreskin are rich in fructose, acid phosphatase, and mucin, but never urea. It appears that the the secretions of seminal vesicles, prostate, and urethral mucous glands,collectively or individually, keep the foreskin clear and clean as well. These self-cleansing functions of the penis are analogous to the self-cleansing function of the eye, which simillarly maintains its cleanliness through fluid washings(tears) and mucous secretion. Therefore, you never need to worry about the foreskin being "unclean"
baseball do you want to whinge about this statement as well

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
baseball do you want to whinge about this statement as well

I dont whine about shit.....I have given up attempting to provide useful information on this site bc i will spend 30 minutes looking up primary research articles, etc and then the next post is something totally antecdotal and pointless. I'm not arguing anymore to convince anyone of anything bc its pointless in the long-run. I will provide accurate facts, studies, etc but once people start bringing in emotion its stupid. There have been studies showing carcinogenic properties in products retained in the foreskin, however, those are carcinogenic potential.....there are many other things that we expose ourselves to on a daily basis as well that have carcinogenic properties but we dont think anything about it. I don't feel circumcision is necessary or should be recommended to avoid these carcinogens. Also, despite popular belief and even most of what you will read on the internet.....urine is not always completely sterile!!!!! asymptomatic bacteriuria is very very common....upwards of 30%. WIth the increasing rates of diabetes, it will only climb. You also commonly shed viruses, medications, and other products you consume through your urine. I'm not getting into this with you. If you want to one-up me to make yourself feel better and make yourself feel knowledgable, thats fine.....I really dont care enough

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have no desire to be useful to you
Okay. How about useful to humankind?

I'll entertain the notion that some metabolites may have carcinogenic properties. Which has more, a penis or a flame broiled Whopper?

A baby has about the same chance of being born with his heart partially out of his chest as a man does of developing penis cancer in old age:

Doctors repair heart born outside baby's body - CNN.com

(I'm referring to the stats at the bottom of the article.)

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay. How about useful to humankind?

I'll entertain the notion that some metabolites may have carcinogenic properties. Which has more, a penis or a flame broiled Whopper?

A baby has about the same chance of being born with his heart partially out of his chest as a man does of developing penis cancer in old age:

Doctors repair heart born outside baby's body - CNN.com

(I'm referring to the stats at the bottom of the article.)

I'm not getting into the same shit over and over and over with you. I'll answer posts and I'm not going to spend any more time posting research articles that most people dont read anyways. If someone really wants an answer they can (and usually do) PM me. Your chances are not too far off from being struck by lightning (1:700,000) but I still wouldnt recommend running around in a field with a metal pole

PS - LPSG is far from representative of "humankind".....you should know that youre the one always screaming about n-values

Gharbad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gharbad, are you advocating infant circumcision for aesthetic reasons?
I'm not advocating infant circumcision at all. But for aesthetic and other reasons (see my other comment) it is (presumably) better to get it at that age. That's all I'm saying.

Sorry for the late reply, BTW.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not advocating infant circumcision at all.
You are, although you appear to be unaware of it.
But for aesthetic and other reasons (see my other comment) it is (presumably) better to get it at that age.
No, the boy after becoming a man should decide for himself any and all aesthetic modifications to his body.

An example is one that wasn't "better" done "at that age" is me. I have a dark "breadcrust" scar, gouges and divots in my glans, a misaligned raphe, and suture marks either side of the raphe. Aesthetic my ass!

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have a friend who had to have it done later in life and after the healing process and a bit of adjustment it was ok for him. Given that it is a matter of have to have it done and you've got a good doctor he or she should be able to make it happen with out ill effects. Being able to state your wishes to be cut a bit looser should also help with getting used to it. My friend had to have it done in an ER so he wasn't quite as lucky but he let his partictular problem get a bit worse than you ... or so it sounds. Remember your doctor is there for you to help you get through it so if you have questions spacific to your situation don't be afraid to ask them.

Good luck and best wishes ... you'll get through it.
FM

WHY did he need to have it done quickly and in the E.R? accident during sex?

Purdee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am sure you will be a real stud after you get this done and the healing process is over. You will have all the feeling you will need to enjoy sex, have fun....