Circumcision?

Mark_UK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In most civilised countries :p~~~~~ circumcision is rare unless its done for medical reasons, doing male circumcision for any other reason is barbaric and should be viewed in the same way as female circumcision.

D

deleted15807

In most civilised countries :p~~~~~ circumcision is rare unless its done for medical reasons, doing male circumcision for any other reason is barbaric and should be viewed in the same way as female circumcision.

:bsflag:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These anti-circumcision nazis scare me. :eek:

ever heard of the uncut wonder? they wonder why all the cut guys are out getting their Dick sucked and pleasured every night, and their wondering why its not happening to them LOL. :biggrin1::biggrin1: but we don't have to worry about sargon being a Nazi he is a cool guy, helps us put some of these nut cases in their place when we need help. but we have pretty much weeded some of them out as their brigade is smaller than it use to be, but I'm not on as much as i use to be so maybe i just miss them. [ THANK GOD FOR THAT ] the ones who still remain are harmless. an even then they only will hurt their own credibility with their stupidity. so all is well. :wink: said it before bull but say it again nice gallery.. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

D

deleted15807

Last edited by a moderator:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Bigbull, I'm pretty sure you got the nazi thing completely turned around and I invoke Godwin's law. Your post is meaningless. You definitely are big, but you would be bigger if you had a nice full foreskin where your dorsal penile artery is now truncated.

G, you haven't said anything new in the past year. As per usual, the pundits completely ignore anything substantive or informative and repeat and embellish their dreary little monologues ad infinitum.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bigbull, I'm pretty sure you got the nazi thing completely turned around and I invoke Godwin's law. Your post is meaningless. You definitely are big, but you would be bigger if you had a nice full foreskin where your dorsal penile artery is now truncated.

G, you haven't said anything new in the past year. As per usual, the pundits completely ignore anything substantive or informative and repeat and embellish their dreary little monologues ad infinitum.

YOU,, haven't said anything thats even half way reasonable in connection with being circumcised or uncircumcised in any post you've ever put here since Ive been a member. but i will give you credit for one thing. an you hold the worlds record in this. you are the biggest bull shittier on this subject thats ever posted on lpsg. also you accused me in the past of things i did not do and you know what they were. even a few other members of your own brigade called you out on it. but you have the gull to ask a question about some womens sons needing to both be cut. so i ask you where is all this knowledge you been posting here? if you was even half as smart as you would have others to think you are you would know the answer to that question and wouldn't have to ask it, so that alone shows you as not being very well informed as you think you are.. now come close to the screen so you can better read what I'm going to explain to you in great detail so as even a dumb shit like yourself can understand it. FUCK OFF WITH YOUR BS. about who post what be it new info, or something else. you have nothing to offer what so ever. you only post here to fill you foreskin fetish and to try an recruit new members to your brigade of BS. face it dude your so lost you cant even find your dick at a lone know what to do with one covered in skin. of which your not. i have been with both type cocks cut , uncut, an i also have interview many guys concerning this from a medical stand point. done many hours of research about many problems connected to the foreskin and the penis in general. as have extensive knowledge of taking care of many elderly gentlemen in nursing homes. also children who waited till latter an was done. an brought back time after time because of people like you peddling bull shit creams. stretchers ect. ect. that didnt work. when it would have been much better for the parent to have their son circ. at birth. this is also true for adults as well who need it circumsied, contrary to your idiout way of beliving. which is your right to do so, as it is for others to to their way as well but your not satified to let them you want to force yor bs on them. i know very much what I'm talking about. how many real life persons have you actually had the chance to meet an ask them about being cut. i would say here NONE as you never post anything from a real person here its always some bull shit from some link or from some other country. you name it you posted it. an in most cases its just that some more of your twisted word BS. I'm waiting for you as shit reply as you have aways done in the past. at least these thread will come to life with a little fussing see if you can hang with the real members of lpsg who aren't as ignorant as you. you ready big boy? i am bring it on.:wink:

D

deleted15807

you are the biggest bull shittier on this subject thats ever posted on lpsg.

Experts agree on that one :redface:. Trust the only people listening are fellow members of The Brigade. Those new to the 'discussion' quickly realize this senior member of The Brigade is one fry short of a Happy Meal.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh no G, you're not biased at all. Every time a baby boy is born and "allowed" to keep his body whole I gain a new recruit. Hurrah!

LOL. is that the best you can come up with? well with you as their commander an chief of the brigade its understandable why you don't have very many new recruits. hats off to the intelligent ones who never [ listen ] to your lies and never joined your army of the lost tribe.:wink: come on now D I'm sure you can do better than your last post. or are you looking for a link to twist the words to use in this war starting to brew?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every gentle birth is a new "recruit" in the "war" between stupid people and human decency. Don't fool with Mother Nature. You can't possibly cut them faster than they are born anyway.

World Population Clock

You lose.[/QUOTE

oh so your saying your stupid..

thats write D as some born are female and they don't need cut like some males mite need to be, or just want to be cut for reasons of their own. but most of the ones thats born male are cut. so you lose again D. :wink:

well D where is all your knowledge you have been quoting in these threads lately? lose your paper you had it written down on in your words of twisted logic did ya? oh thats right you said you were stupid. you surprise me D i thought being the head of the brigade you could do battle better than this.. no wonder your loosing new members of your brigade if this is all you have to offer :rolleyes:

seems to me here D your trying to surrender this debate already an admit defeat surly you aren't running out of bull shit this early in the game are you? you remind me of a bf. one of my friends had a while back, she said he was such a tinny whinny little pussy he didn't even know when he was licked. you any relation to him?:wink:

Last edited:

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thats the biggest piece of BS I've EVER seen...
My penis is the same size from when I was uncut. How can you sit there and type this foolishness?????? I'm flabbergasted.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reference is to the post above mine. Talk to other guys. Penises can function well without natural retraction upon erection.

If you arent exposing the head you are missing out on some primo-sexual pleasure. I referenced stretching in my post. My post didnt even recommend circumcision to the guy.

You are basically telling the guy to leave it alone. Once he has a foreskin that's all that matters. No! That is not all that matters. He need to stretch it. However if he is content and satisfied with it not going over the head and he feels exposing the head is far too sensitive for him then why even post this thread?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thats right darkbond thats how D thanks. to him its all a fetish all that matters is forskin to him nothing else matters. there is way more to it than that and on both sides be it cut or uncut. but he doesn't give a rats ass about that. hes just hung up on forskin. but he has admitted that he is stupid, in a post here so do you thank we should over look him just this once?

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

Thats the biggest piece of BS I've EVER seen...
My penis is the same size from when I was uncut. How can you sit there and type this foolishness?????? I'm flabbergasted.

Breathtaking isn't it? There isn't anything The Brigade won't say to push the agenda. Did you know circumcision is a 'sexual experience'? Here it is.

The entire Brigade faction on LPSG is a prime example of 'groupthink'.

[SIZE=+1]Conditions[/SIZE] Groupthink occurs when groups are highly cohesive and when they are under considerable pressure to make a quality decision. [SIZE=+1]Negative outcomes[/SIZE] Some negative outcomes of groupthink include:
  • Examining few alternatives
  • Not being critical of each other's ideas
  • Not examining early alternatives
  • Not seeking expert opinion
  • Being highly selective in gathering information
  • Not having contingency plans
[SIZE=+1]Symptoms[/SIZE] Some symptoms of groupthink are:
  • Having an illusion of invulnerability
  • Rationalizing poor decisions
  • Believing in the group's morality
  • Sharing stereotypes which guide the decision
  • Exercising direct pressure on others
  • Not expressing your true feelings
  • Maintaining an illusion of unanimity
  • Using mindguards to protect the group from negative information
The last symptom is a dead giveaway. 'No negative information' can penetrate the intactivists thinking. Nothing. 'Moral authority' got it there too - 'His body. His choice.' Examing few alternatives - There is no alternative. Do not ever touch that foreskin.

Last edited by a moderator: