Clark Gallagher OF: Clarkpb01

Funtop77

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
looks like his dick is thick but short.
That is very true but I find personally guys who are very tall and this dude is 6'4, it looks smaller or not as long because all the proportions of the body looks bigger so the penis looks smaller. Until you feel it inside of you then it just feels good LOL

Loganxavier81

Experimental Member
Media
Im a current subscriber and he keeps sending these messages selling content. I asked him if there are nudes but no answer and judging from this thread it’s all scams. I wish he would at least be honest in the profile description about what he offers or what he does not offer.

Reactions: PSEXavier97

RyverStyxx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Im a current subscriber and he keeps sending these messages selling content. I asked him if there are nudes but no answer and judging from this thread it’s all scams. I wish he would at least be honest in the profile description about what he offers or what he does not offer.
I have two accounts - mine, and a burner female account. He's a lot different with his female subscribers than his male counterparts. I sent him $600 for a custom video that full frontal - never sent it. He claimed, "he was on vacation, and he'll take care of it as soon as possible," and gave me little to no communication after he received the money. However on the burner account he was responding, sending photos and videos like there was no tomorrow.

Let's just say I threw the biggest fit with customer support and they had the funds back into my account within 3 days.

samy001

Cherished Member
Media
I have two accounts - mine, and a burner female account. He's a lot different with his female subscribers than his male counterparts. I sent him $600 for a custom video that full frontal - never sent it. He claimed, "he was on vacation, and he'll take care of it as soon as possible," and gave me little to no communication after he received the money. However on the burner account he was responding, sending photos and videos like there was no tomorrow.

Let's just say I threw the biggest fit with customer support and they had the funds back into my account within 3 days.
1. good for you for getting your money back and 2. what kind of messages was he sending back on your burner account?

RyverStyxx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
1. good for you for getting your money back and 2. what kind of messages was he sending back on your burner account

Like we were having actual conversation. He was responding within seconds.

To be really honest…he got really boring, really fast. So I packed it up.

Dwenty

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Doing the lords work - good work man, this guy needs to pay for him scamming people with his of

RyverStyxx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Doing the lords work - good work man, this guy needs to pay for him scamming people with his of
tbh if a lot of people report+ ask refunds because of the scammy behavior, i think they’ll shut it down completely

It’s a theory though, truly and honestly…don’t waste your money on this one

Reactions: PSEXavier97