Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would like to discuss honestly about CMNM. (Clothed Male Naked Male)
It would be interesting to know who prefers being the CM and who prefers being the NM.
This should not be about domination, or submission, nothing painful, but just one guy being clothed and one guy being naked and the fun each would experience..... This is a male bonding experience. Open to experimentation on cam with others.

Contact me through Skype live:.cid.7bbfafe1f590573a

luckylyn

Mythical Member
Media
Hi - Yes this topic is right up my alley. Have you seen this thread? It's kind of hard to find clips or images in the category....

I think I found that I have a bit of a thing for guys in unfortunate, embarrassing situations...getting locked out naked, being the only guy naked (especially if they have a boner) you get the idea... I've searched and found some nice stuff - anyone have more like these? View attachment 42465661 View attachment 42465671 View attachment 42465681

Sprt214

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cm here. I’ve had the pleasure of having a few different nm house cleaners of the years. I’ve always been aroused by the experience. I do not like anything about physical dominance or pain, but I’m very much into the flirt and playful power dynamics of my Cmnm experiences.

CRguyaus

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that CMNM/CFNM is a very interesting kink. It involves certain power exchange, liberation, and sexual embarrassment.
Good to know that it’s getting popular.
NM here. For me it is not about sexual embarrassment, but rather being the centre of attention. It is also power, turning on the CMs. NM has been my ‘thing’ for as long as i can remember. Sadly, there are not many opportunities to be a NM. A foot fetish would be so much easier. LOL!

CsukerforU

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NM here. For me it is not about sexual embarrassment, but rather being the centre of attention. It is also power, turning on the CMs. NM has been my ‘thing’ for as long as i can remember. Sadly, there are not many opportunities to be a NM. A foot fetish would be so much easier. LOL!
CM here. Need a NM to play with

D

deleted18385841

NM here. The thought of being naked for a CM feels so vulnerable and a turn on at the same time
Same here!
I'm anewbie but seriously considering looking into going to a cmnm club (bold/ted's place), but i'm so nervous! Ideally i'd like someone to take me

Reactions: ellipses

ellipses

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Same here!
I'm anewbie but seriously considering looking into going to a cmnm club (bold/ted's place), but i'm so nervous! Ideally i'd like someone to take me
I don't know of these places. They sound amazing though.

Enjay87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would like to discuss honestly about CMNM. (Clothed Male Naked Male)
It would be interesting to know who prefers being the CM and who prefers being the NM.
This should not be about domination, or submission, nothing painful, but just one guy being clothed and one guy being naked and the fun each would experience..... This is a male bonding experience. Open to experimentation on cam with others.

Contact me through Skype live:.cid.7bbfafe1f590573a
CM here.
There's an element of dominance and control, but there's also the intrigue of watching how the body responds and the pleasure you get from pleasuring someone else.

PupVesper

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh damn, I love CMNM videos, I'd love to try this sometime. I think I'd be NM, there's a certain aspect of humiliation to it that turns me on.

Reactions: Sprt214

VisibleMan7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same here. NM here. Love being in a room with a clothed man who tells me to get naked and then ordered around to do things for him. It’s not humiliating or embarrassing. More about being open, naked and the centre of attention.

Reactions: Sprt214