Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My tip would not to buy metal ‘cock rings’ unless you want a donut type. Instead look for marine grade stainless rings from eBay or engineering sites. You’ll spend much less money!

Start big and work your way down. You can always stack them for extra stretch... These are 65mm internal diameter.

View media item 3093161

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
They push your dick and balls outward, and, make your bulge look bigger. In college, all of the men on the tennis team wore them to make our bulges bigger so as to intimidate the other team. It worked; one of the guys could read lips, and, commented that all opposing teams commented among themselves that we all were huge, and, wondered where we found jockstraps that fit.

cityjock89

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Would a cock ring allow me to maintain a bigger flaccid cock? Like a semi?

I want to have a big bulge when freeballing in sweat pants and want to know if a cock ring will help with that?

of course man! go with a metal ring around the cock and balls for daily wear. rubber ones aren't as comfy

Bareglans

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a range of cock and glans rings, an Arab strap and some ball splitters, all of which I much enjoy wearing. My favourite however is a heavy steel doughnut ring: the added weight and the appearance are hard to beat.

Reactions: new2day

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey All,
I've been curious about getting a cock ring, but I'm still a little hesitant. A yone have some personal experience(s) they would like to share. Why do you wear one? Does it make a difference?
Thanks
full

full

full

full

Yeah I'm a cock ring monster. These are a few of mine. The black silicone one is a discontinued Cock Armour one, the leather one is since lost but it made my fucktool harder than you could possible imagine. The cockhead bullring always makes me sore no matter how much lube but hell sometimes only that cockring will do!

Why do I wear the MoFos? A few reasons: because I can, because I don't see why a man would wear a necklace or a bracelet and not wear jewellery on his cock, because they hold my balls steadier when I wank, because they show what I've really got when I'm Speedo'd up, because I like to be aware of my cock at all times and most of all because they get me cumming harder.

The last one is the biggy. Yeah a cockring keeps your cock energised and semi'd up but when you orgasm your cock is bigger, harder, more aggressive and you respond more aggressively too. Once you've spunked out in a cockring I think you won't go back.

Last edited:
Reactions: thongboy and xja100

Wild_Bill_Big_Cock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear cock rings for the look and the stimulation. I have no problem getting hard and staying hard.

I have bought two metal rings from sex stores. They are too small for me, really. I have learnt to improvise and use a stainless steel o-ring meant for outdoor construction use, or a woman's bangle bracelet.

I have measured around my flaccid cock and balls with a tailor's tape pulled taut not tight. I measure 9 inches. I would really like to know how that compares with other guys here.

What do you measure and what size metal ring do you wear?

The blue ring is a 65mm internal diameter woman's bangle bracelet. Looks good and fits good, don't you think?

Reactions: pants73
D

deleted814719

Wearing my Oxballs Cock-T ring around the entire package this morning while nude in my kitchen.

Reactions: evolution