Cock showing sweat pants. Should I wear?

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you are comfortable being commando in sweat pants like I am, do it. Hell with the other people in the world viewpoints. Hey at least I have cloth over it. I am commando almost all the time in sweat pants and up to trousers of tuxes.

D_Lionel_Trane

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pervasiveone,. i think that looks awesome ;0)

someone jogged past me this morning in old street east london, in grey sweats, with a stonking hard on sticking up and across over one thigh, . it was so horny, and cant believe he was running past all the commuters so brazenly. a great morning pick me up,. i was grinning into the office.

ahornyman30

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wear em bud I wear sweats all the time sometimes I show usally when I don't have underwear on or boxers if I want to "hide" I wear boxerbriefs. Or briefs

hangsbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do it all the time when go to mall. Get a lot of stares from dudes and the women get nervous you can tell like start scratching back of their necks. I have been approached a dozen times by gay men and several times by black women who aren't afraid to ask. I love it. First time out very nervous but it's fun now.

leonceswim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
the grey sweatpant look is really big on campus during the winter here. and it just got bigger during finals week (when guys dress their worse)...lots of views of cock lines through these, some more obvious than others. might get some soon though, theyre so damn comfortable at times when you just want to study...

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depends how far your comfortable going. If you like to show what you’ve got then sweat pants are going to show alot. If you think you'd like that then wear them. If you’re not comfortable in them and it embarrasses you then don’t wear them. If you’re going to be self conscious of your dick been visible then you probably don’t want sweat pants.

razor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wear them i do but i put my cock on the oppisite side it should lie so it looks massive and you cant miss it!!