Cocksuckers - What do you love about sucking cock?

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Servicing men is a joy for me. Sucking cock makes me feel important. But I also get to submit as a matter of necessity and show my discipline to those men I pleasure. I will kneel before any man. That's a kind of freedom.

Reactions: brandon38 and jozv

JoeSmacks1979

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Everything. The submission, yet still holding the power over your cock to make you cum. The feeling of a cock thickening, hardening in my mouth and throat. The feeling of a cock stretching and throbbing against my throat. The taste of his precum, and the way a cock pulses as I slide my tongue along the shaft ultimately swirling the head and lapping up his juices. The feeling of his nuts sliding and tightening in my mouth, the way they feel on my tongue. The way a hard cock looks as I edge it, deepening tones, thickening, viens pulsing. The look on a guys face as I bring him to the edge of cumming, then back off to tease and edge him longer. The sound of him moaning, breathing heavier and heavier as he gets closer. The feel of his body as I stroke his thighs, chest, abs, while I work his cock in my mouth. The sound of him tell me about his cock, how it feels, what he likes. The changes in his tone as my tongue hits the sweet spots on his cock. The shift in sweetness of his precum as he gets closer. The final licks before I take is pulsing, hard cock deep in my throat as his entire body tenses, he moans/gasps/swears and shoots his hot cum as my reward. The feeling of his cock throbbing against my throat as i swallow then his cock starts to go soft in my mouth as I gently lap it with my tongue, keeping it warm in my mouth taking the last drops as he lays back totally spent and relaxed knowing I gave him so much pleasure. Oh, and after a while sucking him hard and starting over again.
That was so,fucking hot

Reactions: Mister2101

jslates215

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The feel, the taste, the pleasure he is receiving. Feeling his body tence up, cock throb and pulse, the noise and heavy breathing. Feel it in the back of my throat, his balls, I could go on and on. I love the whole experience!