Cold approaching

Bob Jones

Sexy Member
Media
Charlton Heights (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a terrible place for men, I've encountered way too many trolls on there to count and the constant games and name calling easily gets out of hand.
trolls? games and name calling? It sounds like you are walking into both of these issues.. I have tried online dating with sites like Tinder, POF, etc and never experienced any of these issues you speak of..

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
trolls? games and name calling? It sounds like you are walking into both of these issues.. I have tried online dating with sites like Tinder, POF, etc and never experienced any of these issues you speak of..

You realize the majority of female profiles are bots on there and looking to scam men into a variety of ways, an otherwise intelligent man will do extremely stupid things when he is horny.

Bob Jones

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You realize the majority of female profiles are bots on there and looking to scam men into a variety of ways, an otherwise intelligent man will do extremely stupid things when he is horny.
uhh, i guess, but its pretty easy to avoid them... but no i wouldnt say the "majority" are bots. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is, otherwise, its pretty easy to avoid bots.. Sounds like a personal problem and you are looking for any reason to avoid using a completely normal and casual way to meet women.. idk man.. go on tinder, talk to some chicks.. maybe your standards are wayyyy too high and that is the problem.. Yea, the best looking girls that seem too easy are probably bots. No one is out there faking a profile of a girl that is average looking, sorry to inform you... Again, i feel like you are using any excuse to avoid dating. Maybe you need to put yourself out there some more because what you are doing now obviously isnt working (that is claimed by you, im not making accusations).

Reactions: AlteredEgo

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uhh, i guess, but its pretty easy to avoid them... but no i wouldnt say the "majority" are bots. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is, otherwise, its pretty easy to avoid bots.. Sounds like a personal problem and you are looking for any reason to avoid using a completely normal and casual way to meet women.. idk man.. go on tinder, talk to some chicks.. maybe your standards are wayyyy too high and that is the problem.. Yea, the best looking girls that seem too easy are probably bots. No one is out there faking a profile of a girl that is average looking, sorry to inform you... Again, i feel like you are using any excuse to avoid dating. Maybe you need to put yourself out there some more because what you are doing now obviously isnt working (that is claimed by you, im not making accusations).

Tried tinder, all bots trying to get me to register for some "chatting app" so that they can get my credit card information. Online dating sites and apps are a waste of time and energy, and I am not the only guy who feels this way.

Bob Jones

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tried tinder, all bots trying to get me to register for some "chatting app" so that they can get my credit card information. Online dating sites and apps are a waste of time and energy, and I am not the only guy who feels this way.
"All bots"... dude do you hear yourself? That is just absurd.. Ive met plenty of girls on tinder before i got into a relationship.. Theyre not "all bots," obviously you are doing something wrong here.. You are making excuses for why you wont try to find someone.. How do you expect to meet someone if you dont go out, dont talk to people in public, and have social anxiety? And please dont take this post the wrong way, im not saying this in a derogatory way, im trying to help you out.. Im not picking on you for having social anxiety or anything.. Im not saying im a ladies man, by any means.. Im just saying Tinder is a tried and true way to meet ladies very very easily.. I suggest re-downloading it and trying it again.. And no, i dont work for tinder or anything either.. I just dont know why you have this horrible negative outlook on an app that basically everybody has and tons and tons of people have had success using.. Maybe you gave up on tinder too soon? Im about to go download it just for the sake of proving that it is not hard to meet girls on there.. Especially looking the way you do (very muscular), you should not have an issue matching with girls on there.. Now that i think of it, ive literally never came across a bot on there before.. If you do, delete them.. Then keep swiping and find someone else.. I think you are taking the easy way out and dont seem to really want to put any effort into trying to meet someone.. Thats what i am getting from your posts.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"All bots"... dude do you hear yourself? That is just absurd.. Ive met plenty of girls on tinder before i got into a relationship.. Theyre not "all bots," obviously you are doing something wrong here.. You are making excuses for why you wont try to find someone.. How do you expect to meet someone if you dont go out, dont talk to people in public, and have social anxiety? And please dont take this post the wrong way, im not saying this in a derogatory way, im trying to help you out.. Im not picking on you for having social anxiety or anything.. Im not saying im a ladies man, by any means.. Im just saying Tinder is a tried and true way to meet ladies very very easily.. I suggest re-downloading it and trying it again.. And no, i dont work for tinder or anything either.. I just dont know why you have this horrible negative outlook on an app that basically everybody has and tons and tons of people have had success using.. Maybe you gave up on tinder too soon? Im about to go download it just for the sake of proving that it is not hard to meet girls on there.. Especially looking the way you do (very muscular), you should not have an issue matching with girls on there.. Now that i think of it, ive literally never came across a bot on there before.. If you do, delete them.. Then keep swiping and find someone else.. I think you are taking the easy way out and dont seem to really want to put any effort into trying to meet someone.. Thats what i am getting from your posts.

I'm not going to keep wasting my time with dating sites and apps, not sure what you don't understand here.

Bob Jones

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not going to keep wasting my time with dating sites and apps, not sure what you don't understand here.
So its a waste of time to be on tinder? You have said yourself that you do not meet people elsewhere. It takes, what? 20 seconds to swipe right and max out your swipes for 12 hours? Then you sit back and wait for the matches.. Then if you match, you talk to the girl.. Doesnt seem like a waste of time to me. You dont have 5-10 minutes per day to try and find a girl that you may enjoy talking with? You know what they say, you miss 100% of the shots you dont take, and right now you are shooting 0%.. It seems like you waste a lot more time on this forum that you could be using to meet women. This forum isnt a waste of your time then? What are you doing on here that is helping you meet a woman and lose your virginity/make a friend/potentially meet a gf? Please do answer that question if you consider taking 30 seconds out of your day to swipe right 50 times, a "waste of time". You are making excuses, plain and simple.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So its a waste of time to be on tinder? You have said yourself that you do not meet people elsewhere. It takes, what? 20 seconds to swipe right and max out your swipes for 12 hours? Then you sit back and wait for the matches.. Then if you match, you talk to the girl.. Doesnt seem like a waste of time to me. You dont have 5-10 minutes per day to try and find a girl that you may enjoy talking with? You know what they say, you miss 100% of the shots you dont take, and right now you are shooting 0%.. It seems like you waste a lot more time on this forum that you could be using to meet women. This forum isnt a waste of your time then? What are you doing on here that is helping you meet a woman and lose your virginity/make a friend/potentially meet a gf? Please do answer that question if you consider taking 30 seconds out of your day to swipe right 50 times, a "waste of time". You are making excuses, plain and simple.

LOL I barely even spend that much time on here, and I get a kick out of it. None of these apps or sites have netted me a single thing since I started using them back in 2013, it has become a waste of time, energy and has just lead to frustration. I am intelligent enough to recognize that this will never change and that continuing with it will just lead to annoyance and frustration. I spent last weekend chatting with a girl I contacted on there and after asking for her number she stopped responding to me, we had been chatting for 2 nights prior to that. One person I was talking to on there turned out to be transgendered, and you couldn't tell based on the pics and when the profile was listed as female. Another woman blocked me after I had asked for her number after speaking with her for a couple evenings. Yeah...its a waste of time.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

As for the tinder thing, I swiped right on every picture and the only matches I got were all bots, same exact opening messages and responses.

Bob Jones

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL I barely even spend that much time on here, and I get a kick out of it. None of these apps or sites have netted me a single thing since I started using them back in 2013, it has become a waste of time, energy and has just lead to frustration. I am intelligent enough to recognize that this will never change and that continuing with it will just lead to annoyance and frustration. I spent last weekend chatting with a girl I contacted on there and after asking for her number she stopped responding to me, we had been chatting for 2 nights prior to that. One person I was talking to on there turned out to be transgendered, and you couldn't tell based on the pics and when the profile was listed as female. Another woman blocked me after I had asked for her number after speaking with her for a couple evenings. Yeah...its a waste of time.
Maybe dont ask for their numbers so soon? It seems like the same issue is happening.. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results.. Now, im not saying you are insane, but maybe you need to change your strategy. Not every girl is the same and everyone needs to be approached differently. I dont agree that you "barely spend any time on here." Ive only been on here for 3 days or so and ive noticed youve posted at least 2-3 threads, and respond to my posts within 5 min to an hour almost every time.. Its not a bad thing to spend time on here, but i just find it hypocritical that you say dating sites are a waste of time, yet you are on here alot (or a little, whatever you want to tell yourself). All im saying is if you put as much effort into dating as you do on this site, then i think youd be in a better situation. Im not arguing the amount of time you spend on here, because that is silly, but i have definitely noticed that you have been on here alot (at least since ive joined).

Bob Jones

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As for the tinder thing, I swiped right on every picture and the only matches I got were all bots, same exact opening messages and responses.
Thats crazy. I have honestly never came across a bot before. You must just be extremely unlucky.. Either that, or your standards are WAYYYYY too high..

Answer this, would you say you have high standards for the women you want to meet? Be honest with me and yourself.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats crazy. I have honestly never came across a bot before. You must just be extremely unlucky.. Either that, or your standards are WAYYYYY too high..

Answer this, would you say you have high standards for the women you want to meet? Be honest with me and yourself.

I just told you I swiped right on every single picture, I did that to see if all of my matches were bots and they pretty much were, except I got matched with a gay guy somehow without knowing it lo.

I have high standards

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe dont ask for their numbers so soon? It seems like the same issue is happening.. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results.. Now, im not saying you are insane, but maybe you need to change your strategy. Not every girl is the same and everyone needs to be approached differently. I dont agree that you "barely spend any time on here." Ive only been on here for 3 days or so and ive noticed youve posted at least 2-3 threads, and respond to my posts within 5 min to an hour almost every time.. Its not a bad thing to spend time on here, but i just find it hypocritical that you say dating sites are a waste of time, yet you are on here alot (or a little, whatever you want to tell yourself). All im saying is if you put as much effort into dating as you do on this site, then i think youd be in a better situation. Im not arguing the amount of time you spend on here, because that is silly, but i have definitely noticed that you have been on here alot (at least since ive joined).

2-3 threads? You probably have seen threads that I started months ago that are still getting activity, you should look to the very 1st post to see when I started them.

Chatting with someone online for 3 evenings, at around 3-4 hours each, is definitely not asking for a number too soon, in fact it would probably be too late. I think they are just looking ofr someone to chat with but have no interest in actually meeting anyone.

Bob Jones

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just told you I swiped right on every single picture, I did that to see if all of my matches were bots and they pretty much were, except I got matched with a gay guy somehow without knowing it lo.

I have high standards
Sorry, you are right, you did say that.. My apologies. That does seem very strange that you came across so many bots.. Maybe its the area you live? I live in MA, not in the city, so maybe thats why i hadnt come across so many bots.. Maybe they are more densely populated in the cities.

I would suggest lowering your standards a bit. If you dont have the social tools to wring in a fine looking female, then maybe try with some cute, shy girls and see how that goes.. Come off as shy yourself, which i think you are anyways, and alot of girls will find that cute as well. I had way too high of standards in college, and it didnt play in my favor because i was not the best at talking to women either. Its like in 40 year old virgin when the guy says

"So what you just got to do is... just get you a bunch of these hood rats... run through them, just knock them out. Boom, boom, boom. And once you've done slayed like 10 of them hood rats... now you ready to go up to the upper echelon type ho. You know what I mean? Screw these analogies. What he's saying is... you are going to be so bad at sex the first time... you don't want to have sex with someone you like 'cause they'll think you're a weirdo for being so lame at it. You want to have sex with hood rats first... so that by the time you get to the girl you do like... you're not terrible at sex, you'll be mediocre at it. Probably still pretty bad, though."

Bob Jones

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2-3 threads? You probably have seen threads that I started months ago that are still getting activity, you should look to the very 1st post to see when I started them.

Chatting with someone online for 3 evenings, at around 3-4 hours each, is definitely not asking for a number too soon, in fact it would probably be too late. I think they are just looking ofr someone to chat with but have no interest in actually meeting anyone.
Okay youre probably right.. I didnt look at the original post date. My fault. All i was trying to convey was that if they seemed to be unresponsive after you ask for their number, then try something else.. Maybe just talk until they offer to give you their number? I dont know haha.. Im just trying to help, sorry.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, you are right, you did say that.. My apologies. That does seem very strange that you came across so many bots.. Maybe its the area you live? I live in MA, not in the city, so maybe thats why i hadnt come across so many bots.. Maybe they are more densely populated in the cities.

I would suggest lowering your standards a bit. If you dont have the social tools to wring in a fine looking female, then maybe try with some cute, shy girls and see how that goes.. Come off as shy yourself, which i think you are anyways, and alot of girls will find that cute as well. I had way too high of standards in college, and it didnt play in my favor because i was not the best at talking to women either. Its like in 40 year old virgin when the guy says

"So what you just got to do is... just get you a bunch of these hood rats... run through them, just knock them out. Boom, boom, boom. And once you've done slayed like 10 of them hood rats... now you ready to go up to the upper echelon type ho. You know what I mean? Screw these analogies. What he's saying is... you are going to be so bad at sex the first time... you don't want to have sex with someone you like 'cause they'll think you're a weirdo for being so lame at it. You want to have sex with hood rats first... so that by the time you get to the girl you do like... you're not terrible at sex, you'll be mediocre at it. Probably still pretty bad, though."

They would all literally message the same exact thing, I don't remember exactly how they were worded but it was something like "Hey, so I am new to this app, does this mean we are a match?" and then it would say something about downloading a texting app, which required credit card info, and when I declined the response was always "You are so lame, no wonder you are single" lol.
".

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay youre probably right.. I didnt look at the original post date. My fault. All i was trying to convey was that if they seemed to be unresponsive after you ask for their number, then try something else.. Maybe just talk until they offer to give you their number? I dont know haha.. Im just trying to help, sorry.

If I'm spending 10+ hours chatting with some on a dating a site and they don't give me their number....I'd say its fair to assume that continuing to message them would be a total waste of time.