Photos & Videos College And Olympic Wrestlers

ebrady0220

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not sure if someone's mentioned this already, but you can find some of the old wrestling videos from like the late 2010s on Cam Kramer's personal site (the guy who made a lot of those videos that showed a little too much of the wrestlers); they're buried in different galleries and whatnot, but you can still find them alongside better photos of wrestlers. Most of the ones that videos can be found are probably going to be between 2017-2021 since he got pretty much banned in 2022 from filming for NCAA wrestling with the bigger schools.

Cameron Kramer

ricardodiven

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure if someone's mentioned this already, but you can find some of the old wrestling videos from like the late 2010s on Cam Kramer's personal site (the guy who made a lot of those videos that showed a little too much of the wrestlers); they're buried in different galleries and whatnot, but you can still find them alongside better photos of wrestlers. Most of the ones that videos can be found are probably going to be between 2017-2021 since he got pretty much banned in 2022 from filming for NCAA wrestling with the bigger schools.

Cameron Kramer
Why did he get banned?

CJintheCity

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Think it was something along the lines how how his photos and videos were too provocatives since they showed off the wrestlers' bulges and asses, so the NCAA barred him from filming/photographing future conferences.
Also not all of the photos are college aged wrestlers

FLOG

1st Like
Media
All the same few seconds.
Don't these men wear compression shorts or jocks anymore? I noticed the NCAA rule book is absolutely silent on "groin protection".

Reactions: Pandaaa

curtain_swoosh

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All the same few seconds.
Don't these men wear compression shorts or jocks anymore? I noticed the NCAA rule book is absolutely silent on "groin protection".
its wrestling and not baseball. its all about mobility.

when i wrestled in school, anything u had on underneath would absolutely hinder you and therefore you go commando.

pretty common. never seen anyone with compression shorts ever while wrestling

hector_lol

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
its wrestling and not baseball. its all about mobility.

when i wrestled in school, anything u had on underneath would absolutely hinder you and therefore you go commando.

pretty common. never seen anyone with compression shorts ever while wrestling
We wear short boxers or briefs. I thought that was the usual thing to do.

CJintheCity

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight