Comebacks to My Old Boy Friend's was Bigger

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have read several post here and and other sites and women like to put guys in their place with this comment. Regardless how big a guy is I think many women like to get in their head. I think many women that see a big one instantly like t oknock guys down to size by the comment. "My boy friend was bigger."

I have always been good at comebacks but I would like to see your thoughts.

Here a few:

My old boy friend's dick was bigger:

1. My old girl friend used to get me really excited and it grows another inch or two. ...I miss her.:rolleyes:
2. That's not what he said.
3. So was mine.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have read several post here and and other sites and women like to put guys in their place with this comment. Regardless how big a guy is I think many women like to get in their head. I think many women that see a big one instantly like t oknock guys down to size by the comment. "My boy friend was bigger."

I have always been good at comebacks but I would like to see your thoughts.

Here a few:

My old boy friend's dick was bigger:

1. My old girl friend used to get me really excited and it grows another inch or two. ...I miss her.:rolleyes:
2. That's not what he said.
3. So was mine.

Your dad doesn't count and you were only 10

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Comments like "I'm used to dating guys with more money than you,"..or dating "taller guys than you,"..or [LOVE THIS ONE!] "I usually date only whites"--ALL this is bullshit. This manipulative punta wants you to think she's doing you a favor by letting you catch her farts on your ball hairs.

You're a man. Educate that bitch!

"So where the fuck is your boyfriend now? Who is he giving that big thing to right this minute, bitch,..because it sure isn't you getting it? Guess I'm doing you a favor letting you lick my balls, because your man not dealing with you or your manipulative bullshit anymore.

Bitch."

That's how you handle that. Don't ever let a headgame-playing punta bitch make you think she's doing you a favor by being with you. Fuck her like a mad three-legged dog, first, before you tell her about herself. :cool:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Angry much, Trigon?:confused:

Comments like "I'm used to dating guys with more money than you,"..or dating "taller guys than you,"..or [LOVE THIS ONE!] "I usually date only whites"--ALL this is bullshit. This manipulative punta wants you to think she's doing you a favor by letting you catch her farts on your ball hairs.

"So where the fuck is your boyfriend now? Who is he giving that big thing to right this minute, bitch,..because it sure isn't you getting it? Guess I'm doing you a favor letting you lick my balls, because your man not dealing with you or your manipulative bullshit anymore.

Bitch."

That's how you handle that. Don't ever let a headgame-playing punta bitch make you think she's doing you a favor by being with you. Fuck her like a mad three-legged dog, first, before you tell her about herself. :cool:

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"So?"

Seriously, though, any girl who tries this manipulative bullshit is bad news. Unless she's just a fuckbuddy or booty call, it's not worth it put up with that kind of crap.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I feel the need to educate you.

1. As my homegirl NJQT would also tell you, jack-rabbit sex does not always make a good impression.
  2. Puta means whore. Punta means point. Please memporize this. You sound ignorant.
  3. Misogyny is not sexy. In my house, misogynists get their asses handed to them, and any "man" who thinks maleness is equivalent to superiority can get none of what he wants over here. You should try to keep women ignorant of your low opinion of them as a gender.