Cooking With Cum - A Recipe Book

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This isn't unusual. Europeans have been cooking with semen forever. The most popular are fish semens, commonly referred to as milt. If you ever see a recipe, such as this one, calling for milt sauce, now you know what it is. I love how the recipe refers to it as, "soft, white, roe," when it's not roe at all.

I had no idea. Jason, have I ever mentioned that you are a treasure trove of information.

I’ll be honest, I am intrigued.

I'll give you points for honesty, considering the overwhelmingly negative reaction of most people on this thread.

I actually did look through some of the recipes, most of which call for about a tablespoon of semen. After you've mixed such a relatively small amount with salt, pepper, garlic, lemon juice (for example), I can't imagine that the flavor of the semen would be all that noticeable. So what's the point?

Also, I don't think chilled cum sounds very appealing. I agree with those who said that they only want to eat their husband's or boyfriend's cum, in which case they want it fresh from the source.

Nathan Harlow

Just Browsing
Media
I attended a 'men only' dinner party when, to my horror, the gazpacho starter was garnished with cum. I ate it to be polite & kept hoping there wouldn't be a cream dessert!

lowstretch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I attended a 'men only' dinner party when, to my horror, the gazpacho starter was garnished with cum. I ate it to be polite & kept hoping there wouldn't be a cream dessert!
it

First off I would not want people jerking off in my food. Gross

BUT I have been eating my own cum for a while, I have no problem trying cooking my own for myself. I would never serve it to others.

I do enjoy having my cum on Ice cream or on a pizza. I just find this exciting.

I have been trying to get an Ecopy of this book. I know where I can order one, but my wife is not into my recipes.

It is up to you. Eat what you want. I hate liver