How old does a woman have to be to be a cougar?
^^^ Please keep your seat belt tightened low across your lap and your arms inside the vehicle at all times! Enjoy the ride!!
Generally I stay away from younger men because I find them to be boring and inane and I have been disappointed once I get them home by their over-confidence and lack of listening. Maybe I am not getting them young enough.... hmm....
I would love to come across a well hung, intelligent and charming young man I could torment with pleasure for hours on end, at least once in my life.
Maybe 10 years older??
I have been with a few cougars. I have found them to be more fun in bed as they know what they want. When I was 19 I slept with a women who was 39 still very attractive and mature. And we still meet up today for the odd night of fun.
The last 3 men I've dated seriously have all been younger than me (7+ years) so I guess that makes me an unintentional cougar. I look pretty young though, it all works out.
How old does a woman have to be to be a cougar?
I'm like her little bitch boy lately!! LOL She has definitely taken charge and I love it.
Maybe you just chose the wrong young guy back then. There are good men in every age group out there and also idiots in every age group.
A cougar is a woman who pursues younger men, since cougars are predators, so it doesn't just indicate the age difference between the woman and the man, but her behavior as the alpha in the dating game. ..... I've asked every single one of my friends what they thought of it and whether they thought it applied to me. Every single woman thought that the term "cougar" was extremely offensive and they were very insulted that I had been called one because they felt I wasn't nearly old enough. Women clearly hear an insult in the term, and especially "old" implied in it. ..... This has led me to conclude that the generation behind mine must define the term differently than my generation does.
I agree that a "cougar" is a predator, not a prey. She is prowling and knows what she wants.
I don't know your age Petite, but I am sorry you found it offensive. Personally, I appreciate the connotation of power and wisdom implied rather than "old" but hell, in my book "old" is a state of mind and not a number. I know a 60 yr old man who acts older than an 81 yr old friend of mine by a long shot.
Guess I'm in a minority too because I've never been offended by the term cougar. I don't fit any of the predatory aspects of the term (if there any, I guess there are to some) but I like the implication of power, sexuality, grace, wisdom, panache.
Huh. Well that does make sense. I avoid reality shows like the plague so I've never seen anything like Cougar Town or Disgruntled Housewives of Orange County. Or whatever it is. I've seen commercial spots for it though or shows like it and let's just say we are not talking the cream of the crop wrt to humanity. So yeah, it would be negative in that sense. I choose to just ignore that stuff though. :silly:
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.