Cum Consistency

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, so here's the deal. Usually I have a nice, thick, pure white ejaculate. But like, every once in a great whilte, it's kinda watery and a clearish white. I'm totally shure it's normal, but what causes it to change its consistency? Is it something I'm eating or not eating? Or is it just like, some natural cum cycle I ws never taught in sex ed?

rkojosh

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@Feb 15 2005, 04:59 PM
Ok, so here's the deal. Usually I have a nice, thick, pure white ejaculate. But like, every once in a great whilte, it's kinda watery and a clearish white. I'm totally shure it's normal, but what causes it to change its consistency? Is it something I'm eating or not eating? Or is it just like, some natural cum cycle I ws never taught in sex ed?
[post=283287]Quoted post[/post]​

I have always wondered about that, but it is the opposite, mine aint usually thick and white, but it is about 1 out of 5 times a cum. What is it to do with? It must be natural or is it sumthing to be concerned about? Thanks,

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by surferboy@Feb 15 2005, 09:32 PM
Oh, I'm totally shure it's normal. I just wanna know what affects it, if anything.
[post=283360]Quoted post[/post]​
Hey Nixxy,

I am pretty sure that it has to do with your body's hydration.

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
the appearance also changes in accordance with the maturity of the sperm.

immature, new sperm (day-old, for example) is usually clearer in your semen than semen that's multiple days old.

also, if you've been cutting back on your water intake, your semen will be thicker and usually whiter.

if you're masturbating one or more times a day WITH a high water intake, that (in my experience) yields the clearest, and thinnest semen.

edit: also, the thicker liquid buildup is usually expelled in the first ejaculation in a long period (example, if you rub it out for the first time in more than 12 hours). subsequent ejaculations will usually have lighter, thinner consistency.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So the more water I drink, the thinner my cum will be? Now like, is it the more I drink before I cum, or the more I drink period? And how much water are we talkin before it thins out?

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm pretty consistent. I live a healthy lifestyle, eat very little meat, drink lots of water AND have been taking volume pills for a couple months now. I will be continuing to take them because of the great results.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Feb 16 2005, 12:28 PM
I'm pretty consistent. I live a healthy lifestyle, eat very little meat, drink lots of water AND have been taking volume pills for a couple months now. I will be continuing to take them because of the great results.
[post=283606]Quoted post[/post]​

Volume pills? What are they and where do you get them?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@Feb 16 2005, 06:47 AM
What if it has a yellowish tint? :unsure:
[post=283547]Quoted post[/post]​

A Q&A at JackinWorld reports that a yellowish tint might mean a minute amount of urine escaped with your ejaculate, but that's relatively normal. It might be more appropriate to see that happening in younger males as their reproductive systems haven't yet fully matured. Melissa Bee at SexualHealth.com has a different take. She blames diet, hydration, or a lack of exercise accounting for the yellowish tint. She says that if this change in semen accompanies fever, body aches, chills, etc., it might be a sign of an infection. If you feel it's necessary, consult a doctor.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by DeeBlackthorne+Feb 16 2005, 05:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DeeBlackthorne &#064; Feb 16 2005, 05:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SomeGuyOverThere@Feb 16 2005, 06:47 AM
What if it has a yellowish tint?  :unsure:

A Q&A at JackinWorld reports that a yellowish tint might mean a minute amount of urine escaped with your ejaculate, but that&#39;s relatively normal. It might be more appropriate to see that happening in younger males as their reproductive systems haven&#39;t yet fully matured. Melissa Bee at SexualHealth.com has a different take. She blames diet, hydration, or a lack of exercise accounting for the yellowish tint. She says that if this change in semen accompanies fever, body aches, chills, etc., it might be a sign of an infection. If you feel it&#39;s necessary, consult a doctor.
[post=283634]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Ahh, thanks Dee, its probably my lack of exercise: SomeGuy = Lazy so and so. :p

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kimahri, these pills *should* increase your sperm count.

It&#39;s been brought to my attention that there is a much cheaper alternative: Lecithin, its main ingredient if I&#39;m not mistaken. Please disregard my above comment.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
When I was a young teen and I ahd wet dreams, there would be a little urine mixed in with the ejaculate. I smellec to see and I was right. As I got older that stopped. But I am sure that any male coudl have osme urine escape sometime. It could just be a drop or two left in the penis after peeing sometime earlier.

But is also can be a sign of infection. So both of this ideas are correct. But the yellow tint from infection is different and it won&#39;t smell like urine either. Usually other symptoms are there that accompanying any infection. I&#39;m sure a doctor could tell by looking at the ejaculate, but I don&#39;t know if a teenager would have those skills or not.

Originally posted by DeeBlackthorne+Feb 16 2005, 12:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DeeBlackthorne &#064; Feb 16 2005, 12:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SomeGuyOverThere@Feb 16 2005, 06:47 AM
What if it has a yellowish tint?  :unsure:

A Q&A at JackinWorld reports that a yellowish tint might mean a minute amount of urine escaped with your ejaculate, but that&#39;s relatively normal. It might be more appropriate to see that happening in younger males as their reproductive systems haven&#39;t yet fully matured. Melissa Bee at SexualHealth.com has a different take. She blames diet, hydration, or a lack of exercise accounting for the yellowish tint. She says that if this change in semen accompanies fever, body aches, chills, etc., it might be a sign of an infection. If you feel it&#39;s necessary, consult a doctor.
[post=283634]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Feb 16 2005, 11:28 AM
I&#39;m pretty consistent. I live a healthy lifestyle, eat very little meat, drink lots of water AND have been taking volume pills for a couple months now. I will be continuing to take them because of the great results.
[post=283606]Quoted post[/post]​

I don&#39;t consider taking pills to increase siza of a penis or vlume of yer load "healthy". Everything else you do is healthy though. But that&#39;s just my opinion. You say you drink lots of water, as do I. Yet there&#39;s still that, albeit very rare with me, watery ejaculation.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stronger erections, maybe, but they did *not* increase the size of my penis. But yeah, you&#39;re right. I will admit that it&#39;s become somewhat of an obsession for me.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Feb 16 2005, 02:03 PM
Stronger erections, maybe, but they did *not* increase the size of my penis. But yeah, you&#39;re right. I will admit that it&#39;s become somewhat of an obsession for me.
[post=283662]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn&#39;t mean you were taking size pills, I was just generalizing. And I&#39;m not puttin you down brah. *hug*