Cum Rags

D_Lee_Iacuckold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have a towel usually. but lately, ive been jerking off so much, ive used tissues that i wiped my cum off, then use it again. for those that eat their cum somtimes, i can do precum, but i tell myself that ill eat the main course, but then i cant. its like when i tell myself that im gonna cum twice in a row, i cant wen i cum the first time.

* its funny how women here are grossed out by this man thing..haha its hilarious. do women have things that would weird guys out? probably not, if anyhthing, itll prolly turn them on.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I live in an apartment complex in NYC, well one day I was going through the recyclables, old newspaers, magazines etc. and came across my sexy neighbors cum rag. I know it was his because he is new to the building and mistakenly puts other trash in the bin. Anyway, It was an old T-shirt, but I recognized the smell & stains anywhere. Plus it had pubic hair stuck to it. It made me want him even more.
Don't you just love New York?

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How about a commercially-made cum rag?:smile:
Ah, the joys of a proper cum rag!
http://www.10percent.com/images/products/full/103188.jpg
I actually own one. I keep it in a basket next to the bed with a stack of freshly laundered hand towels that each gets used ONCE, and then washed. I cum a lot, and my boy's pretty productive when he's excited, so between us we can soak a towel thoroughly. (Though since we've been doing our relationship long distance, I notice he's been making do with kleenex for his solo exertions. I recall mentioning this before)

My partner and I joke about these--we like to souvenir a hand-towel from any hotel where we've stayed, or snaffle towels with an amusing source embossed into the fabric. Some of our faves:
  • The Fruit and Flower Hotel in Kobe
  • The New York Athletic Club
  • Cathay Pacific
  • Carl's Chop House in Detroit (I think this one is a waiter's towel)
  • Toohey's New bar mat
We'll sploodge on anybody's towel, as long as it's soft and soaks up stuff. We're equal opportunity ejaculators.

Re-use a t-shirt? I haven't done that since I was a teen, and had no choice.

Fattycakes78

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been using socks for years. I jerk my cock with my right hand, and bend it over the sock when im about to blow, then i roll up the sock and throw it on the floor for the next time. Never used anything but a sock.

Reactions: SockyFeet30

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been using socks for years. I jerk my cock with my right hand, and bend it over the sock when im about to blow, then i roll up the sock and throw it on the floor for the next time. Never used anything but a sock.
Never? Not even in the train station utility closet?

Oh wait that was me--

jayluvsya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My loads are often explosive and copious. I have an old plastic cup that I use to shoot into then down the drain it goes. Afterwards it's rinsed and ready to go for the next time.

clipper1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I used to use old towels and I'd use them for months at a time.I loved that smell and it really turned me on thinking about all those loads and lube on them.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always enjoyed jackin' dry with a soft pair of briefs instead of with spit or lube. Certain fabrics can be extremely stimulating when you're rubbing one out. When I was a teen, I had a dedicated pair of briefs for J/O and kept them stashed. I didn't want anyone to know that I was masturbating, so I had to keep them well hidden. Mom would have freaked if she would have seen all my underwear with yellow cum blotches. When I got older and started doing my own laundry, I used colored briefs that wouldn't show the stains. I would only blow in them one time and they got washed. I wear boxers now, so I use them more often than briefs as a cum rag.

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do any women like large ejaculations? My penis is just under 8" but I come furiously. When I was in my 20's I made Peter North look like an amateur. Even though I'm in my 40's and my loads are smaller, when I come I still spray semen all over the place. My experience with women has been they don't like the mess. What's your feeling?

hairyguy29

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The bf and I have a drawer full of retired bath and tea towels which make for perfect bedroom accessories. Always a towel handy to wipe up whatever needs wiping up lol.

Hairyguy

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I know I'm about to masturbate, then I just get a paper towel, wipe it up and throw it away. If I just start to jerk-off whenever, then I usually cum inside my underwear or a hankerchief. (A few times I just had to jerk off in my office after work, hoping the boss didn't have a hidden camera somewhere.)

Before I was married, I kept an old t-shirt near the bed and would use it for weeks. It would get yellow and stiff, smell funky. There was something erotic about that, but I knew that my wife would think it was disgusting and gross. So, I stopped that method.

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Huggies Unscented "natural" Wipes. I keep a box of them next to the bed. My fuck-buds call them my sex wipes.

Although I could understand that a cum rag might be slightly erotic, I don't like my bedroom smelling like a locker room.

I also keep a back-up sex towel. Just a hand-towel I keep in a drawer for emergencies. But, it always gets washed with the next "load."