Cumming from a blow job...

BernieMBF

Experimental Member
Media
Not only can I cum from a blowjob, but I LOVE cumming from a blowjob more than any other way. More than a handjob, more even than from fucking. There is something about a hot guy's (I'm a gay male, by the way) warm, suctioning mouth on my throbbing tool that excites me in ways that I simply can't describe. And if I'm fortunate enough that they want to take my load-spit or swallow-then I'm in sheer ecstasy. I've learned over 20 some years of gay activity, that there is clearly an art to doing a good blow job. Not everyone can-or should-do it. I've been scraped by teeth (OUCH!) several times, and some guys will barely take it inside their mouth, relying more on jacking it than actual suction (it's not that I'm huge, where they'd have trouble. I'm decent size, but easily swallowable). But when you get that guy who not only knows how to do it, but really enjoys it, that is the true mother load-pun intended. Would love to know how other gay guys enjoy blowjobs, any great experiences, horror stories, etc. So, in short, blowjobs ROCK!

andy72663

1st Like
Media
I have had a lot of good blow jobs as well, and I have only cum twice, both times with the same woman. She was different in that she actually listed to what I wanted and did it. I require a bit of extra roughness and ball grabbing (which most women are afraid to do because they think it should hurt).

D_Coupeland Clydesdale

Experimental Member
Media
I know this thread is a bit dated, but reading it made me feel better. Like others who responded here, blowjobs simply don't take me to the level that makes me cum. They feel good and all that, but I've always assumed that one or more of the following was at play here: 1) the women I was with didn't know what they were doing, 2) my 6" girth makes for difficult sucking, and/or 3) I've got deep seated issues. To be honest, I've often fantasied about letting a man suck me (thus my 10% gay estimate), just to see what it might be like and if I could come. Just my two cents...

mnrocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm glad this thread appeared too. I have cum only twice from a bj. The last woman to give me a bj bragged about her skills before hand, and was crushed that she couldn't make me cum. I felt kinda bad about it, which makes NO sense.

I always wondered if size had anything to do with cumming from a BJ. survey needed? lol
I love giving head and yours looks perfect for it!:smile:
I have a couple married guys I suck off on a regular basis, one just left. Hot cock and very verbal which turns me on when I am going down on them.
The other guy has this big thick cock and just loves getting blown, I am sure its to big for his partner/wife. He cums like a freight train!

abvavrg

Just Browsing
Media
My ex-girlfriend used to get pissed at me for this very reason. I was like...I'm sorry? She'd offer to give me head, and I'd turn her down, just because I knew it would end with her angry at me for not orgasming.

Talk about pressure.

blue_eyed_devil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depending on how much sex i've had that day I may or may not cum from a blowjob. My girfriend is very good at giving head though, so most of the time I cum really good.
MK

DirkDiggler1976

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, I too have to say that awesome blowjobs rock !!! Most girls have been really good and I usually want to naturally cum about a minute after they take my cock into their mouth and start sucking it, maybe its that they start moaning as they suck, that doesnt help gain control of your control - lol, I usually say that they have to stop for 5 to 10 seconds while I gather myself and get control, then it can go on for upto 20 minutes or even half an hour if they are ok stopping again a once or twice, but there cums a point where my cock just feels like its burning to cum and I just cant hold back, even the touch of her lips would make me twitch at this point, this is what makes a great BJ so great. The great part in being sucked so close is that I then cum like a bastard when I cum, shooting unstoppable amounts. It makes for real good fun, If a girl is big into sucking a nice big cock like mine then she generally is into swallowing too as she will get so turned on sucking me. This is an awesome experience. I just love the whole great sex thing. I also say giving a woman multiple orgasms with your tongue is one of the best things sexually you can experience.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Though few guys (4) have sucked me to orgasm, I have usually enjoyed getting sucked, even if I finished with a hand-job. It makes the eventual orgasm stronger. Those guys that did make me cum had previously seen me masturbate, and simply simulated my hand-technique with their mouths, that being a downward-pressure as they slid down the cock. These guys were dedicated, older experts! Being an even slower cummer, now, I haven't been taken to completion since the age of 30, but still love the feeling of a mouth wrapped tightly around my dick, especially if he a hottie.

BobKinFtL

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I cum easily and do not remember a time when I didnt cum from being sucked. When i suck a cock i usually make them cum, maybe 4 out of 5 times. If the guy doesn';t cum I;m not doing it right.