Cumming inside

Frankgr

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And this is why the pull-out method of birth control is so unreliable because it is not only our own instinct to stay in until we've unloaded but hers too.

Back to the original question, "good" seems a bit tame, "Fucking fantastic" would more like it.

In more detail, for the primitive, animalistic part of our brains, an orgasm is always an intensely pleasurable however you get there but to be following your instinct in its purest form and to be so close to her as you bury your cock as far as it will go definitely adds something extra.

And I think Black Frost also has a point about the higher functions of our brain:

And for me the times we were trying for a baby were out of this world. Thinking that she not only wanted my sperm inside her but that she wanted one of them to meet her egg and become part of our baby that grew inside her was the best ego trip I have ever experienced.

Completely agree, man! The pull out method is a joke, it's just too damn hard to do, haha.
Why do you say "ego trip"? What about it made you feel this why? Or why?

The best analogy I can come up with is a fictional scenario and a totally different mood, but when the unit in Neon Genesis Evangelion go berserk. The pilot's still in there, but the pilot's not the one driving anymore.
Damn
Mad props for the NGE analogy

How do I feel?

We are programed to spread our genes, so like... mission accomplished! I could die in that moment that I would think: "At least I died while cumming!".

How to explain it for a girl it is an nice question dude. I will post one of the best answers I saw online. The dude who wrote this deserves a throphy. Just show this text to your girl. You guys probably read it already:

What’s having a Penis like?

For most of the time it’s a bit like having a sensitive ball of flesh attached to your front. Think of having a small boob in your crotch area. You can feel it’s there most of the time, but it’s not something you think about. When it’s flapping about freely it feels more… complex. What is usually restrained in your pants is now like a boob octopus that will flail around if you move too fast. I’m pretty sure the first piece of clothing we invented was the loincloth to help us run and move without fearing that the dick would slam into our balls. That said, its hardly ever in the way. Just like the vagina is lower than most guys expect, the dick is higher than most girls expect.

Now, when the dick decides it’s going to fuck something, never mind the social or physical situation you are in, it gets a mind of its own. You can trick it, but you can’t control it. In fact, it controls you. Lets continue with the boob analogy. Tighten your thighs and feel them. Do you feel the muscles, how hard they are? Imagine if the fleshy glob of fat that is your immaculate boobs suddenly turns into that. And your nipples become oh so sensitive and large. And then imagine those boobs in the shape of a dick in your crotch. In your pants. At your grandma’s house. Where you are hosting a wake for you grandma. And you are delivering a speech in front of your family. You feel embarrassed, not horny. But your stupid stupid dick saw all those crying women in front of you and decided that, yeah, this is a worthwhile fetish. So now you are hoping to god that the creases in your pants are hiding your dick.

Let’s take this analogy further, we’re all pretty uncomfortable by now. Lets imagine this muscle boob with sensitive nipples in the shape of a dick and yourself have managed to coax a female of your species into copulating. God knows how you did that, your genitals sound more monstrous by the minute. But here you are, you’re both naked, she’s conveniently naked and ready, and you are sporting what you hope is at least an average dick. You’re not gonna win any awards but whatever.

Your penis is now in charge. And it wants one thing. To be inside that other person. And it will not stop until it is there. Nirvana awaits, why the hell aren’t you inside that person!? Okay so now you are inside that person and it feels amazing, tight, wet, so varm and just all around great. Except your penis still isn’t happy. It demands stimulation.

Female and male orgasm are very different, obviously. Sure we have the same nerve endings and whatnot but most women can attest to that they don’t orgasm every time, and sometimes it’s fine not to orgasm(insert jokes about small dicks, inferior men and insults to selfish men here). To the dick, not orgasming is not acceptable. It’s like the terminator, it must complete it’s mission. There is no enjoying the “journey” for the dick. The dick is on a one way track to orgasmville, population 100 million kids. The dick doesn’t care if anyone else joins him on the way to the orgasmville, if they do, that’s a bonus.

Your selfish boobmuscle is getting most of the simulation from it’s nipple. That’s basically the only spot and the key is making that spot happy. When you find the right rhythm you start to feel a strange burning situation in the taint. This is called the vinegar burns and indicate that you are going to come. You will ejaculate now, there’s nothing anyone can do to stop that. Once you’ve reached this point it’s kind of like being able to chose a rollercoaster. You can pump away and reach some kind of nirvana esque experience as you feel yourself drain away into the other person through your boobmusclenipple. You can also ejaculate without orgasming, which is just a waste of time and effort. But the vinegar burns tell you that the journey is almost over and your penis and yourself are very happy.

At that point your dick sort of dies. It’ll stay hard for a while but it’s powerless to control you. And its that moment, right after sex, as you’re getting your breath back, you begin to understand how this retarded muscle hanging in front of you controls every aspect of your life. How everything you do is an extension of his need to be inside other people. It feels comical. It feels insane. You start to wonder if you wanted to go to college or if your dick just wanted to try out other people’s bodies, you begin to question your life choices, you start to wonder how every single man is driven by their dicks and how the entire male world is just a relentless race to find people to share their strange muscles with.

And then your dick starts waking up again and begins preparing for your next excursion.

And that’s what’s having a dick is like.

mario123321

Expert Member
Media
San Antonio de Bejar (Texas, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
How does it feel, in your own words, when you cum inside your girl? I was just asked this by mine and I kinda didn't have the words for it, just said "good". haha. How about for you? How does it feel? Do you remember the first time you did?
Fuck yeah bro i guess it just feel like you got the job done its the best bro

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How does it feel, in your own words, when you cum inside your girl? . . . . Do you remember the first time you did?
My first-time impression is back at Post #47: Cumming inside

That was almost 45 years ago. This morning that same girl and I made love. It was a somewhat strange experience because the high point wasn't either of our orgasms, but rather when I entered her shortly before my finish.

She had already taken her orgasm while stretched out on top of me. Without saying a word we rolled over, putting me on top. We had become disconnected, but I raised up on hands and knees. In that moment I saw her naked body laying beneath me, so relaxed and contented. I saw the curves and the scars and the half-closed eyes and the slight smile as she reached up to embrace me, welcoming me. As I guided myself inside her, her legs spread to offer herself and then they wrapped over mine to hold me in place. I felt my glans pop through her opening and it was just SO RIGHT! In that moment, my impending orgasm was a foregone conclusion, almost an afterthought. I slid through the opening and she gripped the whole length of me, sheathing me, then shifting her hips so my cock was nestled gently against her cervix, the optimum location. Just one instinctive, half-conscious, stroke then the primal thrust. My body shuddered but I was hardly there. The fuck and insemination were like a footnote to the insertion. It was a strangely satisfying experience!

D

deleted814719

For me, there is definitely a heightened sense of ecstasy when cumming in my wife's vagina versus jacking off myself and cumming in my own hand, towel, etc. The way her pussy envelops my entire cock (and, I"m only average) just feels amazing. Every inch of me - top, bottom, sides - gets "massaged" inside her. Cumming inside her, I can feel the gooey mess once I start ejaculating and love the sloppy feeling.

I'd also say that when she takes me inside, it is somewhat emotional for me in that she is giving me a "gift" by accepting me.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I came in my ex fiancée a few times, I remember one night we were fucking hard and she "I don't care anymore just fucking cum in me". I was so filled with carnal lust that I began jackhammering her until my cock swelled up and I started erupting. Held her close as my cock pressed against her deep spot, pumping out for what felt like forever.

We just laid there, holding each other, neither of us wanting to let go.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me, cumming inside my wife has never been as intense as when she goes down on me and makes me cum in her mouth. Actually, not even close. As for my wife, intercourse is intimate, but she admits that the intensity of her orgasms is much greater when we use her vibrator on her vs intercourse. Not only the intensity, but she can literally have as many orgasms as she wants when we use it on her. With my fingers inserted into her vagina and feeling the multiple contractions and varying strength of them as she cums from her vibrator, that is intensely erotic for me because those bad boys aren't faked!!!

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cumming inside her, I can feel the gooey mess once I start ejaculating and love the sloppy feeling.
:yum I love to feel how the texture changes inside her as I ejaculate! And then our combined fluids on the genitals immediately after.

I'd also say that when she takes me inside, it is somewhat emotional for me in that she is giving me a "gift" by accepting me.
:heart: Yes, that's a "magic moment". Not just "accepting" me, but truly WANTING me inside her.

Reactions: diver6

Cut9801

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me, there is definitely a heightened sense of ecstasy when cumming in my wife's vagina versus jacking off myself and cumming in my own hand, towel, etc. The way her pussy envelops my entire cock (and, I"m only average) just feels amazing. Every inch of me - top, bottom, sides - gets "massaged" inside her. Cumming inside her, I can feel the gooey mess once I start ejaculating and love the sloppy feeling.

i agree!

KevinKS

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is nothing so intimate as cumming inside a woman. Of course I enjoy many different ways of cumming but there is something spiritual about it, especially if you really love her. I think men are hardwired in a primal way for this but it is awesome. There is also something awesome and spiritual about cumming in her mouth too but the ultimate is inside her pussy!

desertdonkey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a long term relationship, I love cumming deep inside my partner. I go balls deep when I ejaculate. When it is a casual fling, I am more more inclined to blow on their tits, or on their stomach, but a deep relationship always ends in a deep explosion in their cervix.

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Inside my wife's pussy is the absolute best place to cum. It's amazing! She loves it too. She says she can feel my cock pulsing and the cum squirting out.
I love to cum pretty much any way I can, but in her pussy is definitely the best! Much more intense.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's a happy medium between a hand and a mouth. There's something great on a psychology level about coming in a vagina and spilling your seed and even for those of us who are seedless, the primal male instinct is still there. In a way it makes you feel complete with the woman and the times that I was with women other than the wife that allowed me to ejaculate bareback it felt more intense and satisfying even though I knew on a purely physical level there was no difference between that and wearing a condom.

The only thing that can beat a vagina is a mouth, especially my wife's, and my orgasms are always twice as intense when I come in hers. There is also a much higher degree of mental satisfaction as well as by allowing you to do that I think the woman is showing complete acceptance of you.

Last edited: