Cut vs Uncut

What do you prefer?

• Cut

Votes: 68 32.4%
  • Uncut

Votes: 94 44.8%
  • Doesn't matter as long as they know how to work it!

Votes: 52 24.8%

• Total voters

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You're ridiculous. Completely and utterly ridiculous.

First off, many people remove it for medical reasons. Secondly, beauty is subjective and plenty of people find the cut penis a beautiful thing. Thirdly, you don't know what it's like to have sex without a foreskin so your opinion on that means nothing. And finally, self abuse? Seriously?

Nice post, DiscoBoy.

And really, seriously??

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ok, since the poll seems to be pretty much at a stand still, ill spill why i started this since i am very happy with the results! So my friend who is uncut was recently messing around with this one girl he really liked, they were about to do it when she found he was uncut and she was so...i guess disgusted would be the right word...she got up and left (it would have been his first time)! Since then he has been looking into and talking about getting cut because he think woman would like him more. I tried to tell him that most people women included prefer uncut or at least it doesn't matter if they know how to us it, but he still was intent on getting cut. So i started this as a way to show him what others think besides that one chick, yes i know the discision is his alone but i wanted him to see this before he makes what could be mistake.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, since the poll seems to be pretty much at a stand still, ill spill why i started this since i am very happy with the results! So my friend who is uncut was recently messing around with this one girl he really liked, they were about to do it when she found he was uncut and she was so...i guess disgusted would be the right word...she got up and left (it would have been his first time)! Since then he has been looking into and talking about getting cut because he think woman would like him more. I tried to tell him that most people women included prefer uncut or at least it doesn't matter if they know how to us it, but he still was intent on getting cut. So i started this as a way to show him what others think besides that one chick, yes i know the discision is his alone but i wanted him to see this before he makes what could be mistake.

Why would he want to sleep with such a vile, petty douchebag in the first place?

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
whats that trite saying... "love is blind?" "Blinded by beauty?" personally im glad shes gone, she doesn't deserve his big dick if she cant take it wrapped!
She wanted him to fuck her bareback? :confused: Or have his baby?

I know lots of straight women who are majorly into barebacking and swallowing with just any guy and it's disturbing how they know little to nothing about HIV, STDs, or safer sex.

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
She wanted him to fuck her bareback? :confused: Or have his baby?

I know lots of straight women who are majorly into barebacking and swallowing with just any guy and it's disturbing how they know little to nothing about HIV, STDs, or safer sex.
im sorry, but LMAO!!! That was my bad, i meant wrapped as in Uncut, not condom covered :laughing:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I prefer the so called 'mutilated' ones.

so do i but they [ cut cocks ]are certainly NOT mutilated like some say. a cut cock is the best for lots of good sexual fun things. and my self i enjoy jerking an sucking a cut cock much better than an uncut one. especially if the guy has a lot of skin over hang. also don't like the feel of a bunch of skin all bunched up around his cock head either during sex, because i don't feel him as much and they usually rub me raw after a while with it. a cut cock feels way better with out the skin and the cut guys has always given better sex than the uncut guys have. cut cocks are the best all the way around really for me, others like the uncut, so they can have my share of the uncut variety as I'm not greedy one bit LOL. but when it comes to a cut cock, well then you mite have a fight on your hands to steal those away from me LOL.

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, as far as looks go I think cut is better (because I can see the whole penis 'head included') Besides that, it really doesn't matter.

B_grotelul

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'am more straight than gay. But when i am with a men i like that he masturbate me and i like to do the same with him.
Because i am cut and there is not verry much space to masturbate, i find it beautiful when a men has a forskin and it is easy to handel.:smile: