SexoSex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
upload_2021-4-3_16-14-47.png

Name: Dan

Instagram: @nkd.dan
Twitter: @nkd_dan (No posts yet, but this is his account, Confirmed)
OnlyFans: @nkd.dan ($12.99/month, cheaper with bundles)

Review
Been following @nkd.dan on Instagram for more than a year, he really know how to make content. I think his mix between artistic, thirsty and sexual really stands out from the rest, another special thing is that most of his stuff are recorded by his boyfriend and he knows how to give us the good stuff.
Most of the comments in his posts are positive and people are really enjoying it (myself included!). The fact that he's exploring new things every time and making us feel part of it is really hot. He has the most amazing ass I've seen online (and that hole OMG) and his cock is huge, it's totally worthy finally seeing it after all the teasing, am I right?
His posts are usually once or twice a week, quality videos, boner guaranteed. You can also see the uncensored version of what he posts in his Instagram.
Dan accepts requests. You just have to ask exactly what you want and how much would you pay.

And what do you guys think?

fearlessfool

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agreed. He doesn't do discount subscriptions like other OF models, but I definitely think it's worth the price. Some of his videos seem really well done - almost professional in quality. He has a lengthy shower video that I found to be intensely erotic.

I typically don't renew subscriptions so I can keep browsing other models, but he's one that I will return to eventually.

Highly recommend.

stayed4theparty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What kind of stuff does he post on his OnlyFans? The vibe I’m getting is artistic/erotic nudes, but does he also post solo/masturbation or duo content?
He’s posted videos stroking his cock but hasn’t shared any cum vid yet. He does take personal requests for tips

fearlessfool

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s posted videos stroking his cock but hasn’t shared any cum vid yet. He does take personal requests for tips
The content he has available for tips looks hot and erotic. No action that I'm aware - no sex or penetration - maybe some oral or his partner or someone else giving him a hand. I asked him once about this content and it was a bit steep for my liking - ~$20 or $25 a vid. I'll add if I were ever to pay that much for a vid it would probably be for one of his.