Danny Bonaduce

thedude111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
CHUCK..... how do you put someone on ignore when you get messaged by them? I just see a delete box. Would message you....but my luck You'll ignore before You answer me. LOL...serious tho'....thx!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
CHUCK..... how do you put someone on ignore when you get messaged by them? I just see a delete box. Would message you....but my luck You'll ignore before You answer me. LOL...serious tho'....thx!

Click on that person's profile. Under their name, you'll see a few options including "Add so-and-so to Your Ignore List." Voila!

Reactions: Ocmell

thedude111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I mean....when getting messages. Not from forum. Lest it works that way also with messages. I will try that if that is the way next time I receive an unwanted message. Some here...post message ADDS. Hate advertisements!

THX!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I mean....when getting messages. Not from forum. Lest it works that way also with messages. I will try that if that is the way next time I receive an unwanted message. Some here...post message ADDS. Hate advertisements!

THX!

When you put people on ignore, it blocks both their messages and their posts.

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, there isn't anything here says I'm not entitled to my own opinion.

You're quite right about that North Jersey. But, is it necessary for you to be so censoriously obnoxious. The thread is about Danny Bonaduce NOT the fact that you have a big cock and don't talk to strangers!:mad:

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're quite right about that North Jersey. But, is it necessary for you to be so censoriously obnoxious. The thread is about Danny Bonaduce NOT the fact that you have a big cock and don't talk to strangers!:mad:

lol. Well, that is stated in his signature and posted several months ago. But I see no need for straight guys to bash the focus of these threads. I think Bonaduce is actually a relatively better looking adult then when he was a child. So why no love?? WHY!

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok guys and gals, you have all made it abundantly clear 1) that you don't like Danny Bonaduce; 2) He is/was an obnoxious little shit who abused drugs, liquor and people outrageously for years; 3) May or may not have orange pubic hair. FINE
The question was, does anyone have any pix of him!! Hey, he was on the David Letterman show last week and looking both sober, chasened and quite hunky!!! Once again, does anyone have any pictures of 'the evil, little shit?' Most especially in a speedo or a bikini.:cool: