Danny Bonaduce

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Bad Bonaduce Story (as remembered by a sober Mr. Midlifebear)

I'm not interested in running Danny Boy down because he doesn't have a superlative penis. He looks rather normal to me, considering how many dicks I've seen, touched, had up my (young) ass or in my still-hungry mouth lo these many years. Hey, I've had worse things in my mouth, trust me. I just wouldn't touch him with anyone else's dick.

Last year I had a lay-over in LA as I made my way back to Spain. (LAN Chile, don't ask.) I also wanted to take some time and visit a couple of my favorite museums in LA (yes, Angelenos have major kulture!). The day I had planned to visit the Getty I received an e-mail alert that they would be closed, thus rendering my free on-line ticket useless. So, I drove to Tijuana (3 hours-ish). Not only was I shocked at what had happened to the fascinating and titillating quilambo that used to be Avenida Revolución (it's been Disney-fied) the old Fuzzy Land Bar no longer existed in its old, wonderful old debauched form as in years past.

There was no (as in absolutely none at all) action in the old bar --- except for Danny Bonaduce who was drunk but very alert (a little speed with that tequila, sir?) and had a major trailer trash blonde sitting on his lap. And all these years I heard he was such a "christian" and no longer drank. Anyway, despite being somewhat loud, he and his female companion kept pretty much to themselves. She was giving him a lap fuck.

When his date-du-jour finally dismounted him, he wasn't even concerned that someone might stare and get a look at his still rigid dick. As for being a grower, no. But he had what I consider most men have: a real 6-inch chubby.

Those are not fake photos. And as for 'roid use. . . well, they mostly make you impotent. They do not shrink the size of your dick. I'm certain there are plenty of LPSG-ers who can attest that his skin certainly gives away the fact that he's injecting something into his system. I can guarantee you that whatever it is, it isn't good taste.
:alcoholic:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bad Bonaduce Story (as remembered by a sober Mr. Midlifebear)

I'm not interested in running Danny Boy down because he doesn't have a superlative penis. He looks rather normal to me, considering how many dicks I've seen, touched, had up my (young) ass or in my still-hungry mouth lo these many years. Hey, I've had worse things in my mouth, trust me. I just wouldn't touch him with anyone else's dick.

Last year I had a lay-over in LA as I made my way back to Spain. (LAN Chile, don't ask.) I also wanted to take some time and visit a couple of my favorite museums in LA (yes, Angelenos have major kulture!). The day I had planned to visit the Getty I received an e-mail alert that they would be closed, thus rendering my free on-line ticket useless. So, I drove to Tijuana (3 hours-ish). Not only was I shocked at what had happened to the fascinating and titillating quilambo that used to be Avenida Revolución (it's been Disney-fied) the old Fuzzy Land Bar no longer existed in its old, wonderful old debauched form as in years past.

There was no (as in absolutely none at all) action in the old bar --- except for Danny Bonaduce who was drunk but very alert (a little speed with that tequila, sir?) and had a major trailer trash blonde sitting on his lap. And all these years I heard he was such a "christian" and no longer drank. Anyway, despite being somewhat loud, he and his female companion kept pretty much to themselves. She was giving him a lap fuck.

When his date-du-jour finally dismounted him, he wasn't even concerned that someone might stare and get a look at his still rigid dick. As for being a grower, no. But he had what I consider most men have: a real 6-inch chubby.

Those are not fake photos. And as for 'roid use. . . well, they mostly make you impotent. They do not shrink the size of your dick. I'm certain there are plenty of LPSG-ers who can attest that his skin certainly gives away the fact that he's injecting something into his system. I can guarantee you that whatever it is, it isn't good taste.
:alcoholic:

Your astonishing literacy and ability to visit a city where even the nuns are brandishing AK-47s for protection (and emerge unscathed) leads me to believe this Danny Bonaduce anecdote is 100% authentic! I am now obsessed with the identity of the trailer trash trollop, even more than whether Sir Bonaduce can attain a length at erection less than my flaccid would be at zero degrees Kelvin. :biggrin1:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Your astonishing literacy and ability to visit a city where even the nuns are brandishing AK-47s for protection (and emerge unscathed) leads me to believe this Danny Bonaduce anecdote is 100% authentic! I am now obsessed with the identity of the trailer trash trollop, even more than whether Sir Bonaduce can attain a length at erection less than my flaccid would be at zero degrees Kelvin. :biggrin1:

Me? Literate? Well, fuck me runnin' (but first give me a head start). Actually, I bet you'll find more AK-47's under the beds of folks in Orange County. Doesn't Chuck Heston reside in one of those zip codes? LOL!

No, seriously. My account of the Bonaduce sighting is sadly true. I would have preferred to say I saw "Tony Flags" (Antonio Banderas) getting his ass and mouth stuffed at the same time in the old El Rancho (which, by the way, has been magically changed into a straight bar), but I've only found the need to make stuff up when trying to avoid being arrested by police in Ewetaw.

But, ya know, you can keep lots of things fresh for many years at zero degrees Kelvin. You just have to use the proper plastic wrap to avoid freezer burn.

And, yes, the saddest part of my post is that Fuzzy Land is no more. This fact alone is truly the end of an era. Even as a self-avowed faggot I, too, had many wonderful times in that club where the amply proportioned naked waitresses were famous for sticking their giant breasts in your face and giving you "booby slaps" for a Dollar. Ahh . . . youth is so transient. :tongue:

Coda: these damn emoticons are addicting!

avgjoe913

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The guy definitely has some issues, but to suggest that they're all because he has a small penis is stupid. Quite honestly, he's probably right on the average mark; the one picture we've seen was with his balls swinging up to hide some of his dick. Is he hung? No. Is he tiny? No. Acting like his NORMAL penis is some kind of a huge problem is idiotic, and it's making a lot of posters here look stupid.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Doubtless many members of LPSG think I'm stupid. But my overall criticism of Herr Bonaduce wasn't originally intended to eschew him for the size of his tool. It was because of his public behavior -- not because it was lewd (though that didn't help), but because he was obviously high on something other than a little weed and a couple of beers. He had that skanky look that, whether or not true, belied you might catch something permanent if you rolled in the hay with him. Nasty.

avgjoe913

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Doubtless many members of LPSG think I'm stupid. But my overall criticism of Herr Bonaduce wasn't originally intended to eschew him for the size of his tool. It was because of his public behavior -- not because it was lewd (though that didn't help), but because he was obviously high on something other than a little weed and a couple of beers. He had that skanky look that, whether or not true, belied you might catch something permanent if you rolled in the hay with him. Nasty.

Oh I totally agree - like I said, the guy has issues, without question. But other posts (such as the post immediately after my last one) are just retarded. Seriously.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have found the perfect vehicle for Danny Bonaduce to work through his anger management problems. Knowing his love of the ring and propensity for taking on opponents like Barry Williams of the Brady Bunch, along with even more formidable opponents like Jonny Fairplay from Survivor I propose the following. On this side wearing white trunks (with a large yellow stripe) standing a coked-out 5' 6" and weighing 150 lbs. Sir Danny Bonaduce. on the other side.... YouTube - Nikolay Valuev - The Russian Giant Collection !!! :biggrin1:

warrant88

Sexy Member
Media
know what's way more disgusting than a "small penis"? the way most of you people have responded to this picture. (and that's not even "small" anyway. why do people have to have elephantitis to not be "small" now?) whats sad is there are so many other reasons to think this guy is nasty, none of which have to do with his penis. im happy there are some people here who are smarter than that. but every time that extenze commercial airs it gets worse.

jesuscausescancer

Just Browsing
Media
I know this thread has been dead for a while, but come on, it's not that bad. He's clearly in motion, and the guy's pushing fifty. He looks pretty good for his age considering, and hell, it's not even hard so you can't really tell much! I learned the hard way (pun maybe intended) that big things can come in little packages