Date Night

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was single and preparing for a date, when my man has been at sea for months and I expect him, once in a while, so he'll know I was thinking about him all day, and I'm still as eager to be with him as ever:

I spend three or more hours getting ready.

I start with 20 minutes of cardio, followed by masturbating without climax. Then it's time to get pretty.

First I put something acidic (lemon juice, vinegar and water mixture) on my hair and wrap it up in saran wrap, and cover that with a shower cap. Then I wax any unwanted facial hair off. This is followed by either an avocado mask or a clarifying mask.

While the mask sets, I shave my underarms, legs, bikini zone, and trim my pubic hair. I give myself an enema, or three. Then I get into the tub for a soak. While soaking in the sudsy water, I exfoliate my hands and feet, and shape my nails. I push back and trim my cuticles.

I drain the tub, and begin a shower while the water is still trying to drain. I shampoo, rinse, and condition my hair, rinse the mask from my face, cleanse my skin, and apply a sugar scrub to my entire body. I rinse the conditioner from my hair, and any excess scrub from my body. I immediately put a leave-in conditioner into my hair, and something to keep it from getting frizzy.

I wrap up in a towel, and put another towel on my head. I brush-floss-rinse and use a scrub on my face. (I know, I know, never on the same day as a waxing, they say. But it feels so nice, and evens out my coloring, which does get kind of muddled by the waxing.)

Next comes make-up (nail polish?), mousse for my hair, lingerie, a nice outfit, a matching headband, coordinating shoes and purse. By now I'm usually ten minutes late, no matter when I began. :rolleyes:

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
When I was single and preparing for a date, when my man has been at sea for months and I expect him, once in a while, so he'll know I was thinking about him all day, and I'm still as eager to be with him as ever:

I spend three or more hours getting ready.

I start with 20 minutes of cardio, followed by masturbating without climax. Then it's time to get pretty.

First I put something acidic (lemon juice, vinegar and water mixture) on my hair and wrap it up in saran wrap, and cover that with a shower cap. Then I wax any unwanted facial hair off. This is followed by either an avocado mask or a clarifying mask.

While the mask sets, I shave my underarms, legs, bikini zone, and trim my pubic hair. I give myself an enema, or three. Then I get into the tub for a soak. While soaking in the sudsy water, I exfoliate my hands and feet, and shape my nails. I push back and trim my cuticles.

I drain the tub, and begin a shower while the water is still trying to drain. I shampoo, rinse, and condition my hair, rinse the mask from my face, cleanse my skin, and apply a sugar scrub to my entire body. I rinse the conditioner from my hair, and any excess scrub from my body. I immediately put a leave-in conditioner into my hair, and something to keep it from getting frizzy.

I wrap up in a towel, and put another towel on my head. I brush-floss-rinse and use a scrub on my face. (I know, I know, never on the same day as a waxing, they say. But it feels so nice, and evens out my coloring, which does get kind of muddled by the waxing.)

Next comes make-up (nail polish?), mousse for my hair, lingerie, a nice outfit, a matching headband, coordinating shoes and purse. By now I'm usually ten minutes late, no matter when I began. :rolleyes:

Wow. You don't kid when you say you miss him! Mine's lucky if I've showered lol.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow. You don't kid when you say you miss him! Mine's lucky if I've showered lol.

Yeah, but I work from home. I have time to keep a neat house, and sometimes, also time to really put a little work in on myself. I find the extra time and care adds to my own anticipation, and seems to increase my libido.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, but I work from home. I have time to keep a neat house, and sometimes, also time to really put a little work in on myself. I find the extra time and care adds to my own anticipation, and seems to increase my libido.

Ask anyone here what a 22 year old university student does. It's not so much the "I don't have time" it's the "I don't care enough" attitude :tongue:.

I find I actually have an increased libido when it's completely spur of the moment, like when I'm not expecting him to be here and he shows up.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just blew chocolate chip cookie through my nose. Still wanna get it on?

bahaha only if the chocolate chip is still there.

well...as to the topic...

i usually take an hour getting ready.
most times less, but i refuse to go over an hour.

that goes for anything, though...not just a date.
i give no special treatment to dates opposed to dinner with my family.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just lipstick? No mascara or blush? See, this is why you're still single. :tongue:

:rofl: If the opportunity arises for me to be flat on my back with you in the room, you can bet your sweet bippy I'll be moving . . .at least from the waist down. :naughty: :flirt:

Hmm, maybe you need to date Goth girls or Twilight fans. :biggrin1:

LOL! In terms of the lipstick, I've never had any complaints and as for being single, to some degree that is by my choice. To paraphrase the bible, "Many have called , but none have been chosen":eek::tongue:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A little story about all the money women spend on make up

My wife left me...

I don't understand. After the last child was born, she told me we had to cut back on expenses; I had to give up drinking beer. I was not a big drinker maybe a 12 pack on weekends. Anyway, I gave it up but I noticed the other day she came home from grocery shopping and when I looked at the receipt and saw $45 in makeup.

I said, "Wait a minute I've given up beer and you haven't given up anything!"
She said, "I buy that makeup for you, so I can look pretty for you."
I told her, "Hell, that's what the beer was for!"

I don't think she'll be back

Velvet

Just Browsing
Media
Perhaps it is the type of gentlemen I date but I have yet to come across one who didn't appreciate the extra polish, attention to detail and the effort I had made for a date.
After all, all that effort was for his benefit.
Look at it as a form of sincere flattery.
I place significance and value upon him and the "date" and so I show my appreciation by ensuring I look my best.
Nothing strokes a mans ego more than having a woman on his arm that other men desire and admire.
Please don't get me wrong, I can and do look wonderful in jeans and T-shirt and no make up but on hallmark events like a first date I can and do pull out the stops to be a credit to the man walking me out.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps it is the type of gentlemen I date but I have yet to come across one who didn't appreciate the extra polish, attention to detail and the effort I had made for a date.
After all, all that effort was for his benefit.
Look at it as a form of sincere flattery.
I place significance and value upon him and the "date" and so I show my appreciation by ensuring I look my best.
Nothing strokes a mans ego more than having a woman on his arm that other men desire and admire.
Please don't get me wrong, I can and do look wonderful in jeans and T-shirt and no make up but on hallmark events like a first date I can and do pull out the stops to be a credit to the man walking me out.

i am in awe of you ladies who go the extra mile. Perhaps many of those things are just part of my weekly and bi weekly regimen so I dont really go that much further on the day of...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

My wife left me...

I don't understand. After the last child was born, she told me we had to cut back on expenses; I had to give up drinking beer. I was not a big drinker maybe a 12 pack on weekends. Anyway, I gave it up but I noticed the other day she came home from grocery shopping and when I looked at the receipt and saw $45 in makeup.

This explains so much about you. :tongue:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

My wife left me...

this is why you're my future ex husband. :)