Dating a guy with warts

Alem0909

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not sure about this. I met a guy and I'm really into him. Everything's a little akward though, he's 12 years older than me, he's been educated in a very diferent way, but somehow I got to make out with him three days ago. I wanted to blow him but as I unbuttoned his pants, he told me he had genital warts and showed me his cock and indeed he had 'em. I didn''t freak out, I just didn't go on. The thing is I'm really into this guy and we've been talking a lot lately and I really want to star a relationship with him. My parents told me I'd rather just forget about it, I shouldn't even blow him 'cause this virus can develop into warts in my mouth too.

Has anyone ever been in a situation like this? Really been into someone with such a desease? My dad told me even a condom isn't save enough for it may not cover all the affected areas. Is there a way?

Alem0909

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought the desease could be treated but not entirely cured... Maybe I'm wrong!

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Warts in general are genetic, as in if you have the genetic code to sustain the virus it will transfer to you, you won't know till you actually get a wart.

It is half and half, some people will never get a wart in their lifetime as they don't have the genetic structure to support the virus, some do.

ORRRR at least that's what I read/was told. LOL

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Genital warts can be removed by a doctor. I developed them many years ago, visited my internist who removed them and they have never returned. I have two other friends who have also had the same experience (and not the same doctor). Your friend should see a doctor and have them taken care of, once healed you can play without fear.
Also removing them was not painful in the least.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
Warts in general are genetic, as in if you have the genetic code to sustain the virus it will transfer to you, you won't know till you actually get a wart.
I don't know where you read that and I seriously doubt it.
What I seriously don't doubt is that they're seriously contagious.
Go to a doctor if you have them..even in their slightest form.
Advise anyone else you know, Alem, to do the same.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alem: If you have never had warts (and ideally are still a virgin) I would suggest to you (and in general to men who have sex with men) to get vaccinated with Gardasil, which is againt HPV. It is a bit expensive but worth the money I think. It is now also cleared for males.

kaientai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Genital warts can be removed by a doctor. I developed them many years ago, visited my internist who removed them and they have never returned. I have two other friends who have also had the same experience (and not the same doctor). Your friend should see a doctor and have them taken care of, once healed you can play without fear.
Also removing them was not painful in the least.

Not to call you a liar, but I had them treated 5 times (nitro4x and electro once) they are still coming back and it was verry painfull , also it considered to be the most untreatable decease besides the big one of course. Just thought I'd give my experience

kaientai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alem: If you have never had warts (and ideally are still a virgin) I would suggest to you (and in general to men who have sex with men) to get vaccinated with Gardasil, which is againt HPV. It is a bit expensive but worth the money I think. It is now also cleared for males.

This won't work when you have them?

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had them. Dr. gave me a perscrition to an expensive ointment and that caused them to go away. End of story.

On can buy a kit to use on warts to freeze them... I think its nitrogen gas that freezes the tip of a qtip and that will freeze the wart.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had them. Dr. gave me a perscrition to an expensive ointment and that caused them to go away. End of story.

On can buy a kit to use on warts to freeze them... I think its nitrogen gas that freezes the tip of a qtip and that will freeze the wart.

Yes, but I would not do it myself...

Alem0909

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, the vacine thing might be the best answer to this! I just hope it already reached my country. Another thing I read is I might have already been infected for HPV is a really common thing and, in most cases, it shows no simptoms, and it's very common in gay men. And if that were the case, the vacine would not be necesary, and there are no tests to show if a male has the virus, only for girls. I guess I'm not gonna go through with it anyway, I guess it's too much of a risk, ain't it?

conor

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The herpes virus is difficult to eradicate completely - it hides in the nerves, and is therefore not just present in the actual wart. Even after treatment, the flare-up usually returns. With time. the flare-up may eventually be less intense, but the virus usually returns. I wouldn't take the chance.
conor

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The real fun part about guys and genital warts, is they really like to grow inside the urethra. A guy will have warts and never know it, and pass them on to others.