DC_DEEP Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It may be temporary. When the night of long knives happened no one was told that it was only for a week.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because his presence tended to keep the water/sewage ratio above the comfort level for the pondscum that have overrun this site in recent times.

But even if the moderaters and owners don't like his opinion isn't he still allowed to it? All I'm saying is that in my thread about racist groups (see the link at the bottom) there were a few people that could be on the racist side but even though many of us didn't share the same views I respected their opinion and the moderaters did nothing about them. Still confused? He and the other dude got banned because of their arguement in the america bashing thread?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It may be temporary. When the night of long knives happened no one was told that it was only for a week.

Nuh-uh, five and a half day bandito boy - since then a new thing has come in whereby the children on the naughty step get 'Temp Banned' under their usernames. 'Banned' means the ban is for life, not just for Christmas.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Then it's Bullshit and I say it with grey flowers.:flowers1:

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Until everyone came down

Dear God. On second thought, fuck E. I've got hypodermics of Haldol and Ativan for everyone. We might be half-conscious and drooling on ourselves, but we won't be arguing!

Of course, many members have no need for said hypodermics to induce said mental state.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear God. On second thought, fuck E. I've got hypodermics of Haldol and Ativan for everyone. We might be half-conscious and drooling on ourselves, but we won't be arguing!

Of course, many members have no need for said hypodermics to induce said mental state.

LOL. Now that would be diiiiiirrrty

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

I'm crazy enough with what I do take. Thanks :tongue:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Um, apparently, it wasn't requested.

>>>
DC_DEEP

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:53 pm
Floozy wrote:<Why is the Lord and Master of the Chantilly Eagle showing as banned at LPSG?>

I'm banned now? Are you serious?
>>>

SOURCE: Size Matters View topic - DC, Please Don't Leave the Mill

Gee!!!, there is some reading on that site :eek:, have'nt got the jist of what it is, i take it has nothing to do with this site, Has it ?

Ok, i get it

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
"Do you even know who you are talking about!?!
Unstable... pfft"

What do you mean, "know who you are taking about?" I said I have had limited interactions with him, but the interactions I did have are what I base my statements on. I agree with a few of the things I've seen him write. But I stand by my statement that, to me, the man came off as emotionally unstable.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd appreciate it if those who know/knew me read this little post.

Bye everybody.

That is a very nice story. If you have not gotten your ass into Manhattan do it quick. It is a sin to be so close and not have visited there.

I take it you are leaving LPSG in protest.

Status
Not open for further replies.