Status
Not open for further replies.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
someone FUCKING TELL ME WHY!!! ID LIKE A MOD TO EXPLAIN THIS ONE TO ME

worry not. they've been more than diligent before, now, and will be in the future.

a lot of the rhetoric danced on the gray/grey line forever. well-spoken, but couldn't stay away from being personal, among other things.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who's xanax prescription had run out, so he replaced it with crack laced with bleach and embalming fluid.

Chill, for f'ing once, MIAL.... you don't like Bigg1 mostly because of his opinion, not so much of his board posting style... which was awful, but just call a spade a spade here.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chill, for f'ing once, MIAL.... you don't like Bigg1 mostly because of his opinion, not so much of his board posting style... which was awful, but just call a spade a spade here.

Chill for once? I'm always in chill-mode. I made two posts about big who harassed me in pms and in my threads. Next time you pull a comment about me outta ur ass, make sure its one you can back-up. I've barely been posting for some time now.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is that a blessing in disguise?

Some people like me here. If you haven't figured out how to put me on ignore PM somebody and ask them to draw you out a simple diagragm. Put me on ignore the way I'm doing to you now and you can have all the blessings you want.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Some people like me here. If you haven't figured out how to put me on ignore PM somebody and ask them to draw you out a simple diagragm. Put me on ignore the way I'm doing to you now and you can have all the blessings you want.:rolleyes:
I'm familiar with the feature, thanks. I rarely read your posts.. they are rather dry and boring for my taste. Thank again though.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
*sigh of relief*

The ignore function works so well and could probably quell a lot of the tension on this site. I can't tell you how gorgeous it is not being bothered by petty responses from people who always insist they don't read your posts. Yet you feel encouraged to respond HA! Get a life. Please.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's actually better to not have them on ignore, and still ignore their comments.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's actually better to not have them on ignore, and still ignore their comments.

I wish some members would just put me on ignore. They misread my posts and respond in a way that makes me look bad. In the process of making themselves look foolish they tarnish my name. I'd rather be on ignore than misinterpreted by narrow-minded posters.

Someone responded to me in this thread with a rude comment that came out of left field. It was unprovoked and unnecessary. And ALL because they misunderstood a joke I made in another thread. Talk about childish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.