Deep throat

Trackers: Is deep throating supposed to limit your airflow?

Trackers: I apologise if this seems like a double post. I posted once and it did not appear to have shown. I would like to find out the breathing technique while deep throating.

kyle: The short version, Trackers, is that there is no breathing when there's a dick in your throat. So the technique is basically pacing yourself on the time you can comfortably go without air.

For instance, when I do this with my boyfriend (after my throat becomes accustomed to the welcome intrusion) I'll breath in a good amount of air - not overfilling my lungs - and then let his dick press back and slide down my throat giving him time to slowly "fuck" for, say, 10 seconds or so before pulling out of my throat leaving several inches in my mouth. Then I can take a couple of breaths while still sucking before taking it all in again.

Whew, I'm a little turned on now!

Trackers: Thank you Kyle. I appreciate it. I was also wondering what you think is the best position to perform this act.

kyle: I've heard and read that the best position is laying on your back - as on a bed - with your head off the edge and tilted back at dick level. He would be behind you. But I've never done this. It's too passive for my taste.

Trackers: Infact come to think of it, I heard that's the best position too. But wouldn't there be an issue about too much blood rushing to your head?

tott666: [quote author=kyle link=board=sex;num=1041390049;start=40#42 date=06/20/03 at 18:53:28]The short version, Trackers, is that there is no breathing when there's a dick in your throat.
[/quote]

I can breath with a dick down my throat. If you're swallowing a very thick one, maybe the air supply gets cut off?

I thought I'd add this: When I first started practicing I'd choke and not be able to breath or anything. Later, I didn't choke but still couldn't breath. Later still, when I'd gotten used to having something down my throat I was able to keep breathing. It takes some conscious effort I think. As well as practice of course.

aussiechick63: I have tried deep throating by laying on the bed with my head over the side.
It is very passive but it is certainly a very easy way to do it. It really opens up the throat and lets the penis slide in very easily.

kyle: ATTENTION
Everyone looking for good head, stop by tott's place!

Just funnin' ya, tott.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
:eek:I had a girl 1 time, while we were in a 69 deep throated me & had a orgasm just as she hit the balls. She came all over my face(waterfall) & I was in heaven. She said that she was so hot from my eating her, that her throat just opened up when she came & I slide right in. I can say that it was 1 of the best BJs I have ever had.

tott666: [quote author=tott666 link=board=sex;num=1041390049;start=40#49 date=06/22/03 at 21:41:10] :( ;D :eek: ::) :p :-X ;)[/quote]

Well, to be semi-serious: I did learn how to wiggle my ears. It was actually harder than to learn how to deepthroat...

At least for me!

What can I say? I'm dedicated.

Trackers: A 69 position hey? That's a new position to deep throat (that I have heard of anyway). It must have been really pleasurable by the sounds of it.

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have gotten my freak on every which way... or tried to I should say. I'm between 11-12 and thick and I can say I have never been throated to my base, ever... close when I wasn't hard but I'm not sure if that counts here. There is nothing like the scene of sitting in my chair with her down on the floor with both hands working me over, tears on her face and that telltale gagging sound. I tell em the longer they suck the longer I will get and that usually inspires em to greatness.

Most girls are not deep enough for me or it's just too unpleasant when i'm in more than 9 inches or so. One girl said fucking me was like having a telephone pole so far inside she could feel me in her stomach.

It is the rare girl that will let me have anal sex with her. It takes a long, long time just to convince them to try and then I'm just too thick to proceed much after the head. I'm holding out though for the girl that can take all of me, all over.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Trackers link=board=sex;num=1041390049;start=40#52 date=06/24/03 at 00:48:11]A 69 position hey? That's a new position to deep throat (that I have heard of anyway). [/quote]

New? Hardly! Most of the times that I have actually been deep-throated were during 69.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1041390049;start=40#54 date=06/25/03 at 00:35:39]New? Hardly! Most of the times that I have actually been deep-throated were during 69.
[/quote]
Does your dick curve up? Does your dick hang low? Can you tie it in a knot? Can you tie it in a bow?

bustyredhead: [quote author=Hung11by6 link=board=sex;num=1041390049;start=40#53 date=06/24/03 at 13:32:07]I have gotten my freak on every which way... or tried to I should say.  I'm between 11-12 and thick and I can say I have never been throated to my base, ever... close when I wasn't hard but I'm not sure if that counts here.[/quote]

Poor baby... :-[ Wish I was there to help. How thick are you talking about? Soda can? Bigger? If much bigger than a soda can, I suppose that physics begins to get problematic, given friction and expansion forces, yadda yadda.

[quote author=Hung11by6 link=board=sex;num=1041390049;start=40#53 date=06/24/03 at 13:32:07]There is nothing like the scene of sitting in my chair with her down on the floor with both hands working me over, tears on her face and that telltale gagging sound.  I tell em the longer they suck the longer I will get and that usually inspires em to greatness.[/quote]

lol If only that was true! ;) Such a sadist... lol

[quote author=Hung11by6 link=board=sex;num=1041390049;start=40#53 date=06/24/03 at 13:32:07]Most girls are not deep enough for me or it's just too unpleasant when i'm in more than 9 inches or so.  One girl said fucking me was like having a telephone pole so far inside she could feel me in her stomach.[/quote]

Sounds about right. Are you going hard on them to watch them squirm, naughty boy? lol One of my guys, whose size is comparable to yours, has much better luck with making himself at home. He's very gentle, and makes that magic stick disappear... like magic! lol

[quote author=Hung11by6 link=board=sex;num=1041390049;start=40#53 date=06/24/03 at 13:32:07]It is the rare girl that will let me have anal sex with her.  It takes a long, long time just to convince them to try and then I'm just too thick to proceed much after the head.  I'm holding out though for the girl that can take all of me, all over.[/quote]

Well, hmm... if you're willing to share, I could see what I can do. lol :) Good luck in your search for the perfect sheath... woman. :)

- Nene

Trackers: DMW: I was just wondering what the difficulty level is for that position.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Trackers link=board=sex;num=1041390049;start=40#58 date=06/29/03 at 03:31:21]DMW: I was just wondering what the difficulty level is for that position.[/quote]

Very simple. A side-by-side 69 position. We both have slight upper curves which makes it very covenient to slide them down each other's throat in that position.