Deepthroating

Redsquall

Just Browsing
Media
You have to be kidding........doesn't feel amazing???? I love when a guy is sucking my cock and I can feel his nose hit my pubes and his chin tickle my balls.....I love when he takes it all the way down and holds it there while he moves his tongue around......It ain't "psychological", It's HEAVEN
You're trying to make me feel jealous and everything, aren't you? You're doing a pretty good job.

:(

powerthroat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I guess I was assuming that when Redsquall asked if the pleasure of deepthroating was just psychological, he was refering to those who do it, like me, not those who get it.

I mean, it's obvious that it feels great to the guy getting it. But I can see how a lot of folk would think it felt uncomfortable to have something stuffed down their throat to the point where they can't breathe and have to hold back gagging.

I'd love to deepthroat jojolong or danny dong!! GULP!! GULP!!

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had to guys deepthroat me, one of them was on set of "deepthroat tryout" on BM, and the other was with Ashley Rider but when i was, firstly i was shocked that it could be done!! lol
Secondly it helps if your cock isnt solid as it slides down rather than bending and starting to hurt, however i REALLY enjoyed it, and when they stick there tounge out to lick your balls well that is just heaven!!

I think my next partner should be a sword swallower!!
Yeah, I'm not surprised Ashley could handle it. That boy is just a hole waiting for cock. And I mean that in the nicest way! You should call him and get him signed up here. He'd be in hog heaven.

Coolbill

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Totally love it however it's very rare that you can find a girl who can actually do it. First time was when I was 16 under the boardwalk. Knew her for about 10 mins. Eyes in the back of my head and the next thing I know I'm getting chased by the cops with my pants around my ankles...and she's gone forever.

One of the best feelings ever. Heaven as the man says!

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It has been my experience that deepthroating drives a man wild. Although, I have to say, that usually someone who can deepthroat also gives great head. Even the bf's I have had who I couldn't deepthroat (cause they were small) would go wild when I gave them head.
My skill has developed over the years and i find the single best thing to drive a guy crazy is working your throat muscles like you are chugging a glass of water. I am told it feels great!!

Just my 2 cents!

Missy

I think you're right on all counts, Missy. I've only known four women who could dt me, and three of them are in my "top five head-givers". The best times were the "water chugging" times, especially when she could match my squirts cumming with her throat massage swallows. I would cum forever.

Cant_Stop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had some amazing blowjobs and girls that love to suck cock, but I have never been deepthroated all the way down. There have been some that got close which was amazing but still missing a couple of inches. I think half the fun about deepthroating is how hot it is seeing someone shove your big cock all the way down their throat and the other half (as i can only imagine) would be the feeling. So on that note, any girls with some 'deep' abilities in dallas should message me, hehe.

gr8tdick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being an avid deep throater myself, I have to say that swallowing a big cock feels awesome on a couple of levels. One is meeting the challenge of getting the entire shaft down your throat and seeing the expression of the guy as he sees his dick disappear. The second is that feeling when you feel the head of his cock push past the entrance to your throat - there's something about that moment that I find so hot. Also, lots of spit! When he pulls that big dick out of your mouth and there's a rope of spit between your mouth and his dripping cock...awesome...only deep throating gives you that!

bbblowme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Its not really possible for anyone to "deepthroat" my cock because at its biggest its 6.5 and that is rock hard. I do get into the throat alittle sometimes but its really hard and like you said its not that conferable for anyone I would guess so when a girls going down on me I just let them do there thing unless they suck at giving head and that is when I start to help them out by slamming my cock in there :)

BigDikkedGuy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like being able to deep throat, love hearing the guy moan and here sighs of pleasure, but also love being deep throated...although it has only happend twice, just feels awesome seeing ur whle big cock..almost 9 icnhes down someones throat

Reactions: CuriousNJWM

OhButYes

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It has been my experience that deepthroating drives a man wild. Although, I have to say, that usually someone who can deepthroat also gives great head. Even the bf's I have had who I couldn't deepthroat (cause they were small) would go wild when I gave them head.
My skill has developed over the years and i find the single best thing to drive a guy crazy is working your throat muscles like you are chugging a glass of water. I am told it feels great!!

Just my 2 cents!

Missy

i've never been deepthroated. close.........but not completely and even close feels really good. that said, what you've described above almost makes my eyes roll back in my head just reading it!! wooooooow i bet that feels incredible! if i experience that some time in my life i will be a lucky man.

Reactions: CuriousNJWM

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ahh being depthroated...something I can always count on with my tiny tot. Maybe the best (and maybe only) advantage of being SMALL

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think deep throating is more fun for the one doing it than the one receiving it..

Getting it simply feels like full penetration...

Doing it is far more intense a sensation.