Did you just quit smoking?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It will give you better erections among so many other benefits. How the hell did you deal with the 20 pound weight gain. I swore I would not get it because I did not over eat to compensate but, it changes your metabolism. I do cardio every day now.I am vain so the 20 pounds is killing me

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I just figured I'd have to be 20# overweight for the rest of my long, long life. Every time a smartass doctor said I was 20# overweight I'd just say, "Yeah, but I don't smoke."

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since I just quit having orgasms (in the name of scientific research), am I also going to gain weight?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since I just quit having orgasms (in the name of scientific research), am I also going to gain weight?
no but, since you don't need your dick it's gonna fall off. You can still stand to piss but youl have an aim problem for a while

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just checked your gallery! Thats alot of falling off to do. Make sure it doesnot hit anybody:biggrin1:

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't quit. Yet. I quit once (at a really stupid time to try and quit). I gained about 30lbs in four months. Then my mom was told that her cancer had spread from just her bones, to her liver, stomach, and lungs - I started smoking again.

Christ. I hate it when bad things happen to good people.