Dilemma

leicstiger

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi all. I was in a shopping mall recently and spotted this really fit guy around 50 who got on the escalator in front of me. I was standing right behind him as we ascended and I couldn't help but notice how perfect his ass was as it bulged out of his jeans. I was curious to see the front of him too and so was keen for the escalator to reach the top so I could grab a good eyeful. As we trundled upwards I really wanted to put my hands on that bubble butt or stand even closer so I was almost "accidently" touching him. As we neared the top he glanced around right at me, for some reason I anticipated this and just stared at the ceiling. I caught a quick peek of his face as he turned around and he was hot! As we got off at the top I walked beside him to get a really good side view of his crotch and that beautiful ass and yes, I wasn't disappointed. His cock was bulging out in those tight denims and so I followed him along the gangway until I got stuck in the footfall of the mall as people hurried by. I continued to follow him out in to the street for several minutes and was even thinking about persuing him into the shop that he went inside of. I stopped and suddenly thought that I had a partner who I've been with for well over 5 years and this wasn't the right thing to do. So, I turned around and went on my way. I spent the next few days thinking about this stranger, nay fantasising about this stranger and what I would like to have seen/done. What would you have done, guys?