Disgusting?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I can comment that there are things that don't interest me, but I am not saying that no one should do them.

There are a few behaviors, such as mentioned above, that do disgust me, are unhealthy and I can't think of one reason why I would do them.

Some titles in threads don't invite me ("Cum Jar"), others will allow me to comment of OC bahavior.

Non consensual is the PC term for "rape" you know.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I belong to a club based in Chicago, but which has members around the world. We have a one-week "get-together" every September. I will see about 350 brothers and guests each year (250 men per session, two sessions - some there for one session only, some there for both sessions). There is every type of person there from the most innocuous, vanilla chap, to the most hard-core fetish play you can think of. The motto for this event is "Safe, Sane, and Consensual." The subtext is if you are interested, get involved, ask questions, learn. If you are not interested, pass it by. Do not judge. I fully intend to learn some Japanese bondage techniques from a Michigan brother this fall. I do not intend to participate in any scrotal inflations, nor do I intend to berate anyone who does.

Instead of standing on the sidelines, squealing "oooh, that's gross!" you just stay away from the stuff that's not "your cup of tea." In fact, among these men, anyone who is vocal about how gross they think something is, is the one viewed critically.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You would not believe some of the nasty things people have said to me when they ask my opinion about semen, and I give an honest answer - I find the scent and the flavor absolutely disgusting. I wish I didn't, but I do. So, then all the gay folks are telling me I have no right to call myself gay. So what, it smells nasty and tastes worse. For me.

ROTFL! I have never heard a gay man say that. :eek:

I fully intend to learn some Japanese bondage techniques from a Michigan brother this fall. I do not intend to participate in any scrotal inflations, nor do I intend to berate anyone who does.

LMFAO! The thought of Japanese bondage techniques and scrotal inflations is hilarious. :biggrin1:

Whatever you are taking, I want some. :smile: Your posts have taken a wicked funny turn lately. Gag me, blindfold me, tie my hands behind my back, drop my drawers, and beat me with a paddle until my butt is as red as a beet!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LMFAO! The thought of Japanese bondage techniques and scrotal inflations is hilarious. :biggrin1:
Yeah, my partner calls it "doing macrame." He doesn't see the point. It looks nice, but you spend an hour tying someone up in all those pretty knots, then they say "ok, untie me now and do me!"
Whatever you are taking, I want some. :smile: Your posts have taken a wicked funny turn lately. Gag me, blindfold me, tie my hands behind my back, drop my drawers, and beat me with a paddle until my butt is as red as a beet!
Nah, it's all me, just being me. And yes, I can do all of the above!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
... The motto for this event is "Safe, Sane, and Consensual." The subtext is if you are interested, get involved, ask questions, learn. If you are not interested, pass it by. Do not judge.

This should be the motto for a lot of things.

Instead of standing on the sidelines, squealing "oooh, that's gross!" you just stay away from the stuff that's not "your cup of tea." In fact, among these men, anyone who is vocal about how gross they think something is, is the one viewed critically.
In the world of the open-minded, those with closed minds should be viewed critically.

I never liked the taste of vagina and have a small liking for the flavor of semen. Different strokes for different folks.

I am happy to report that DC DEEP and his hubby embrace the motto on always being consensual and safe and that I can attest to the fact that he can do MANY things. :tongue:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Until I met DC, I never realized how absolutely funny he is, even on the boards. He's got kind of a low key funny about him.

Yeah, my partner calls it "doing macrame." He doesn't see the point. It looks nice, but you spend an hour tying someone up in all those pretty knots, then they say "ok, untie me now and do me!"Nah, it's all me, just being me. And yes, I can do all of the above!

He can do all of the above. My hand still stings from my beating.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm the only one that find having sex in menstruation disgusting ?
For me personally, I choose not to indulge at that time of the month.

In one of my previous posts I said that the perception of sexual practices is relative . I don't care what people do in their bedroom , I respect that .
I just simply comment on what things I SEE AS DISGUSTING . I know that to other people they aren't . For example I don't drink beer because I find the flavor disgusting , not because I think that drinking beer is bad. I don't mind that most people drink beer and frankly isn't my business.
I hate the taste of beer too. :eek: You seem more perfect each day. :flirt:

Most excellent points, dong20. Which is why, in most cases, if I see a post that describes something I find "personally disgusting," I just let it pass without comment. I have to learn to do that more often. I do more often comment if I find something to be morally reprehensible, in that it has effect on non-involved parties.
You would not believe some of the nasty things people have said to me when they ask my opinion about semen, and I give an honest answer - I find the scent and the flavor absolutely disgusting. I wish I didn't, but I do. So, then all the gay folks are telling me I have no right to call myself gay. So what, it smells nasty and tastes worse. For me. If anyone else wants to snort up lines of it like cocaine, that's their business. If anyone else wants to eat it like chocolate, that's their business. Just not for me. Nor will I villify anyone for enjoying such. I've never encountered a gay man that didn't love cum. Then again I haven't met every gay man in America. :tongue: I used to get a lot of flack because I was an art history major who hates Picasso & Pollock. Not quite the same thing but I think I understand where you are coming from. :cool:

LMFAO! The thought of Japanese bondage techniques and scrotal inflations is hilarious. :biggrin1: It certainly is! I am picturing an old fashioned bicycle pump with a hypodermic needle at the end of the hose inserted into the scrotal sac. :confused::tongue:

I knew it! Italian1 has kinks too! hahaha :lmao: ROTFLMAO

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm the only one that find having sex in menstruation disgusting ?

Do i prefer it? No. But is it often times therapeutic, yes. I had hormone issues that caused me to bleed for over 90 days, including my wedding day. I think you'd compromise with your wife if this were the case. I never expected oral sex or finger play during this time, but he never minded having sex and was happy i wanted him regardless of where i was at in my cycle.

If i were a guy i wouldnt do that with a woman i just met, but i wouldnt have any problems doing it with my wife.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do i prefer it? No. But is it often times therapeutic, yes. I had hormone issues that caused me to bleed for over 90 days, including my wedding day. I think you'd compromise with your wife if this were the case. I never expected oral sex or finger play during this time, but he never minded having sex and was happy i wanted him regardless of where i was at in my cycle.

If i were a guy i wouldnt do that with a woman i just met, but i wouldnt have any problems doing it with my wife.
I couldn't have sex with girls in menstruation again . I tried several times but I can't get along with it . I'm not a fan of having blood on my penis and the rest of that area. Seriously only the thought of it kill my erection very fast.:redface::redface::smile::smile::smile::smile:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I couldn't have sex with girls in menstruation again . I tried several times but I can't get along with it . I'm not a fan of having blood on my penis and the rest of that area. Seriously only the thought of it kill my erection very fast.:redface::redface::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Next time, HD, try wearing a red colored condom or wear red hued sunglasses....will do wonders for your squeamishness! LOL:smile:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Next time, HD, try wearing a red colored condom or wear red hued sunglasses....will do wonders for your squeamishness! LOL:smile:
:biggrin1::biggrin1: Good idea I never thought about that !!!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
I think that I'm not the only one that find having sex in menstruation disgusting but they don't say anything about it because the fear of being labered gay.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is a sex site, by being here you'd think we were all quite open sexually and able to easily understand that different people have different sexual likes and dislikes, but it seems that to many people if something isn't in their repertoire they're quick to label it disgusting. Remember to some people oral sex is disgusting.
There are a lot of sexual practices out there that we might not like, but other people do, and just because we don't like them doesn't mean they're disgusting.

There is much truth in what you say. I constantly remind myself that there are extreme sexual things that I have done and enjoyed in the past which are not necessarily a part of my current repertoire. I remind myself that there are things I have not yet done and may never do, but I try never to say never to any sane or safe sexual thought or act! I believe this forum is mature enough and diverse enough to elicit intelligent dialogue on the entire spectrum of sexual behavior without causing undue disgust! One can always skip to the next discusion, realizing that there is diversity in everything...including what constitutes sexual pleasure!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:biggrin1::biggrin1: Good idea I never thought about that !!!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
I think that I'm not the only one that find having sex in menstruation disgusting but they don't say anything about it because the fear of being labered gay.

Quite possibly so, HD!:smile:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To me some fetishes are contrived. I had the opportunity to see a golden shower once in girl-girl fetish. It was a planned & scripted video. The two girls neither enjoyed it, but you know what, they did it and sold the video footage for whatever they could make off it. For me, it was simply disgusting to watch two people naked in human waste. No turn on at all. I guess I can respect someone's right to enjoy that, but sincerely I doubt they're telling the truth about it. Just my opinion though, I could be right, could very well be wrong, depends upon the situation though ?

tal94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this thread sucks. why is everyone being so right on and saying "yeah if you wanna eat shit that is disgusting to me but i respect you". Bullshit- i doubt any of you really respect any fudge muncher- yeah do whatever but sometimes you gotta admit that shit is grim. animals equally grim but we cannot respect that cos it is illegal- love this site but some of the "I respect you" shit is fake and understandably so- we all human with our own prejudices...let's not lie about it

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this thread sucks. why is everyone being so right on and saying "yeah if you wanna eat shit that is disgusting to me but i respect you". Bullshit- i doubt any of you really respect any fudge muncher- yeah do whatever but sometimes you gotta admit that shit is grim. animals equally grim but we cannot respect that cos it is illegal- love this site but some of the "I respect you" shit is fake and understandably so- we all human with our own prejudices...let's not lie about it
Ok, I'll be honest. I do not respect you.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who said we can't have prejudices, we all have our likes and dislikes but to automatically label something you don't like as disgusting is rude and stupid - some men don't eat pussy, does that make that disgusting? People seem to have got a little hung up that I mentioned shit, I mentioned that merely to demonstrate that some people might enjoy things we consider extreme - it's their right to do that, we might not understand that but we shouldn't get all pissy and prissy about what other people get up to consensually.

To many people tal, merely your presence on this site would be 'disgusting'.