Disgusting?

tal94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey look i am not trying to be offensive and forgive rant mode. Spoiled princess i know what you mean about the oral thing- one ex hadn't been pleasured in such fashion in 3 years because her former long-term bf found it gross- odd she was gorgeus.
do struggle with scat though...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not my thing and I can't really understand how people could get enjoyment out of it, but if they do good luck to them they're not hurting anyone. There are things I don't like (threesomes for instance) but just because I don't like them doesn't mean other people aren't going to love them.

tal94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
your calm reason has won me round. to be fair it does not affect my life if someone does like scat so hey ho whatever- as long as they don't try and ram it down my throat... so to speak

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
This is a sex site, by being here you'd think we were all quite open sexually and able to easily understand that different people have different sexual likes and dislikes, but it seems that to many people if something isn't in their repertoire they're quick to label it disgusting. Watersports is one that when mentioned on here attracts a lot of negativity and it's hardly a minority sexual interest, there are vids on it, stories on it, sites on it, many people love it. When anything out of the bog standard norm such as fisting, anal roses, felching, etc is mentioned it gets a lot of ick and people are reluctant to mention they like it.

Remember to some people oral sex is disgusting.

For me if someone wants to eat shit while whistling dixie that's fine, they're not hurting anyone, the things I find disgusting are things that aren't consensual, someone can mention watersports and it gets a big thumbs down, then someone can mention incest and if we make negative sounds about it their are mutterings about 'the moral majority' - incest is often very damaging to the person who's being victimised, and it is a victimisation, the person at the receiving end is often in a position where they can't refuse for one reason or another.

There are a lot of sexual practices out there that we might not like, but other people do, and just because we don't like them doesn't mean they're disgusting.
Thank you. Occasionally my moral compass needs re-magnetizing.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not my thing and I can't really understand how people could get enjoyment out of it, but if they do good luck to them they're not hurting anyone. There are things I don't like (threesomes for instance) but just because I don't like them doesn't mean other people aren't going to love them.
:wtf2: You'll pee on a guy; but you won't have a threesome? :rolleyes: :lmao:Sorry, but that amuses me no end.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some people are just totally, completely, absolutely incapable of comprehending that another person could have different likes and dislikes.

The mindset of these kinds of people goes something like this:

"I really get turned on having sex with my woman when she's on her period. How can any man NOT like it? If he doesn't, there's something wrong with him."

and

"I think any kind of oral sex is disgusting. There's no way anyone actually likes it, because I don't."

Just because you don't agree or don't understand, that doesn't make it wrong.

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok I'm new here so I took the time to go through all five pages of post first so here's my take. Plain and simple. If you see a heading of a post that you don't like, or you think is disgusting, don't click on it. My, isn't technology great! If you get into a post that the heading doesn't warn you about, leave it without making people feel bad. I have ran across several post in the past few days that I do not agree with or that I may or may not find disgusting but I move on because I believe "to each his/her own". This is an adult site. Be adults is what I say.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless it's non consensual or illegal I think we should be tolerant of other people's sexual likes - we could be working alongside some guy who we've really liked for ten years then find out he likes to be pissed on while he's dressed up as a woman, it doesn't change the nice guy he is, his sex life doesn't define him.

Incidentally if anyone likes to be pissed on while dressed up as Liza Minelli give me a shout :)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your HAND? He's got bad aim at his old age.:rolleyes::tongue:
Oh, jeffie, please tell me your memory is that short. I have excellent aim. I was using a tawse, not a paddle, and snoozan is being such a baby about it. She only got one little swat.

Snoozan, if you want to keep up that "naughty schoolgirl" roleplaying, you will just have to get used to it.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this thread sucks. why is everyone being so right on and saying "yeah if you wanna eat shit that is disgusting to me but i respect you". Bullshit- i doubt any of you really respect any fudge muncher- yeah do whatever but sometimes you gotta admit that shit is grim. animals equally grim but we cannot respect that cos it is illegal- love this site but some of the "I respect you" shit is fake and understandably so- we all human with our own prejudices...let's not lie about it

I tend to agree with this statement. Sometimes people are just too politically correct. There's nothing wrong with disagreeing or being grossed out by something and stating it.

What's hypocritical is if you're doing the same thing. If I were a shit eater (I'm not), and went on here and condemned shit eaters, that would not be right and very hypocritical. What we do in private is just that--it's private, but when we choose to post it, of course it's going to receive criticism by someone.

If a woman posted that she liked to chew gum and blow bubbles while getting it doggy style, there'd be at least a few people who'd call her a weirdo or freak.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
:wtf2: You'll pee on a guy; but you won't have a threesome? :rolleyes: :lmao:Sorry, but that amuses me no end.

I could pee on my husband if he liked that sort of thing. But threesomes have no interest at all to me or him. Peeing is between us two, add a third person into your sex life and you are exposed to all sorts of emotional aspects that can come about in your relationship. Apples and Oranges to me.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tend to agree with this statement. Sometimes people are just too politically correct. There's nothing wrong with disagreeing or being grossed out by something and stating it.
It isn't about being politically correct, Italian, it's about making the distinction between "that's disgusting" and "I think that's disgusting," (similar, but quite different) and also the distinction between "I think that activity is disgusting" and "you are a disgusting person because you enjoy that activity" (not as similar, quite, quite different, and out of line.)

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It isn't about being politically correct, Italian, it's about making the distinction between "that's disgusting" and "I think that's disgusting," (similar, but quite different) and also the distinction between "I think that activity is disgusting" and "you are a disgusting person because you enjoy that activity" (not as similar, quite, quite different, and out of line.)

I see what you're saying. "That's disgusting" is very blunt and forward, but "I think" is just saying what you think, your opinion.

It comes down to the word "think" which many people use on here all the time, myself included. But if we are talking about a shit eater, many people would think not only the activity is disgusting, but they may equally feel that the person doing it is disgusting. Let's say a co-worker who you respected was involved in shit play. You may not respect that person very much once you heard that. Some things are best left unsaid, so when you do say something, you can either expect praise or criticism.

My aunt worked in a mental hospital years ago, and there were shit eaters, so I equate that with something very abnormal. They would also rubbed it on the walls and do all kinds of other weird stuff. She's told me many strange stories.
I don't feel like talking about shit anymore. :puke:

Ragin'4 fun

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WTH?!! My first husband had a foot fetish, and he never once bought me a pair of shoes or boots or slippers or ANYTHING!!

Does that walk all over your theory?! :tongue:

Mine loves my feet and I love that he loves them.

He doesn't buy shoes for me of any kind because he doesn't like them covered up.

One thing I know is he'll never get mad at me for spending money on pedicures. :)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see what you're saying. "That's disgusting" is very blunt and forward, but "I think" is just saying what you think, your opinion.

It comes down to the word "think" which many people use on here all the time, myself included. But if we are talking about a shit eater, many people would think not only the activity is disgusting, but they may equally feel that the person doing it is disgusting. Let's say a co-worker who you respected was involved in shit play. You may not respect that person very much once you heard that. Some things are best left unsaid, so when you do say something, you can either expect praise or criticism.

My aunt worked in a mental hospital years ago, and there were shit eaters, so I equate that with something very abnormal. They would also rubbed it on the walls and do all kinds of other weird stuff. She's told me many strange stories.
I don't feel like talking about shit anymore. :puke:
Yes, I do understand that. The point I have been trying to make is that I do not think it is disgusting when I kiss my partner, but there are people out there who think it is disgusting when I kiss my partner. I wouldn't do it if I thought it was disgusting. I'm not willing to pass my narrow judgement on someone who is doing something consensual, simply because I would not do it... and I prefer that no one pass judgement on me for engaging in the consensual activities I choose.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think what DC is trying to say is that you can participate in activities that people might find disgusting but they are not necessarily shady people for it. For example, you must seperate the activity one engages in from the person. Like the best person at the company Christmas party just might go home and ask his wife to pitch a huge loaf on the bed for him. You never know who might have a fetish we find disgusting.

I draw the line with Sex with Turkeys. I was watching The History of Sex and beastality was brought up and a guy did get some jail time for sex with turkeys.