do ALL men???

Chase round after women that are bitches like idiots and walk all over nice girls and treat them like shit!!!!????

Or is it me who just KEEPS encountering this problem?????

Discuss.

You're obviously meeting the wrong guys!

Note: Every guy is wrong. Except me. I am "the one" ooo :cool:
 
I was a nice guy my whole life and it got me nowhere. It wasn't until I started acting like a self centered jerk that I started getting dates. Now it just comes naturally.
 
It's just you. I don't do that crap. I treat women like the princesses they are. People tell me I "need to quit playing the nice guy", but I tell them I don't need to play, I am. Sorry, but it's just you that encounter this problem.
 
It's just you. I don't do that crap. I treat women like the princesses they are. People tell me I "need to quit playing the nice guy", but I tell them I don't need to play, I am. Sorry, but it's just you that encounter this problem.


Okay thanks for your input there!! :rolleyes:
 
Hey guys I need you to answer a question for me. Do all girls chase after those guys that are total assholes who piss them off and send them home crying while us nicer guys never seem to get any?

Sound familiar :p
 
Hey guys I need you to answer a question for me. Do all girls chase after those guys that are total assholes who piss them off and send them home crying while us nicer guys never seem to get any?

Sound familiar :p

No!!

I think we just don't get to meet the nice guys...the bad guys get in there first with their 'I am a good guy' charlatan act!! perhaps because they are more arrogant or cocky about persuing us so the good guys don't get in as quick??

I've often wondered to myself when I've met an arsehole before if I was meant to meet prince charming instead but the arsehole that I've met stole his horse and turned up himself instead!!?? :tongue:
 
I think it has a lot to do with what you, or any girl, bring to the relationship. I've met a lot of girls who I think are attractive but there just isn't that certain "chemistry" with them. And I don't just mean sexual chemistry but rather a certain compatibility. Make sense?
 
Chase round after women that are bitches like idiots and walk all over nice girls and treat them like shit!!!!????

Or is it me who just KEEPS encountering this problem?????

Discuss.

Do all women? I have had a real string of user "ladys" in my past and I never felt that all of them are that way. I just suck at picking my girlfriends. :redface:
 
its not so much that they don't like nice guys. it's more that the nice guys sit around and wait for the chicks to meet them and don't persue the way the assholes do, and most ladies are into confidence. you can be a nice guy and still do well with the ladies if you have a lot of confidence and aggressively go after what you want. happy hunting. :)
 
Chase round after women that are bitches like idiots and walk all over nice girls and treat them like shit!!!!????

Or is it me who just KEEPS encountering this problem?????

Discuss.

So.... are you one of the nice girls or one of the bitches? :confused:

Seriously though there is something alluring about women who act like bitches but I doubt any guys (who aren't idiots) would consider them long term relationship material. I reckon it's no different from the attraction of many women to 'bad boys'
 
Bitches were bred to be put down as far as I'm concerned. *cleans invisible sniper rifle*

As for men treating women like dirt, I'd like to feel sympathetic, but too. Fucking. Bad. It's not even cliche' anymore. Yes I know some very unique people in unique and interesting, happy relationships, but I also live near an area where I refuse to go to simply because the numbers of women getting verbally and physically beaten up by their boyfriends gets almost sickly amusing. Like a bad Monty Python sketch.
 
i have not read all the entries here but did read the first question.
Me thinks some people, somehow, carry the sign walk on me/abuse me. Women find men who will; and some men find women who will.
It keeps happening. You/they/we need to take a long look at the signals we send. Find help with friends, counsellors, even therapy.
Maybe we need to change the places we spend our time.
 
So.... are you one of the nice girls or one of the bitches? :confused:

Nice girl!!

Seriously though there is something alluring about women who act like bitches but I doubt any guys (who aren't idiots) would consider them long term relationship material. I reckon it's no different from the attraction of many women to 'bad boys'

Bitches were bred to be put down as far as I'm concerned. *cleans invisible sniper rifle*

As for men treating women like dirt, I'd like to feel sympathetic, but too. Fucking. Bad. It's not even cliche' anymore. Yes I know some very unique people in unique and interesting, happy relationships, but I also live near an area where I refuse to go to simply because the numbers of women getting verbally and physically beaten up by their boyfriends gets almost sickly amusing. Like a bad Monty Python sketch.

I dont think thats ever amusing??? try to have a heart!!?

i have not read all the entries here but did read the first question.
Me thinks some people, somehow, carry the sign walk on me/abuse me. Women find men who will; and some men find women who will.
It keeps happening. You/they/we need to take a long look at the signals we send. Find help with friends, counsellors, even therapy.
Maybe we need to change the places we spend our time.

Well in my case....having had some time to think, I think I let the guy in question get away with alot of stuff because he'd been in a very bad relationship and I liked him very much as soon as I met him!!

I knew he'd been going through shit (and probably still is) so I cut him alot of slack... but I probably gave him too much rope if you like and got fuck all reward for it!!

Its hard when you really like someone and want to think the best of them but feel deepdown that they are a bit fucked up and playing games... never really showing you how they feel or giving anything much back in return...It drains you...

I guess in future I'll be better at spotting the signs....and i'll be more distant myself...I certainly don't plan on falling in love again just to have it thrown back in my face!!
 
Hey guys I need you to answer a question for me. Do all girls chase after those guys that are total assholes who piss them off and send them home crying while us nicer guys never seem to get any?

Sound familiar :p

I think the truth is that a lot of women are very poor judges of character and tend to be attracted by the sort of guys who appear to be able to flash the cash and show them a good time rather than the ones who are superficially less interesting but are in fact decent, loyal and kind. Arrgh.
 
Honestly I can't stand i when people play games and are deceptive. I would never be in a relationship with a bitchy woman since i can hardly handle talking to them w/o getting angry. Nice people deserve nice people, the other ones are there to make it more difficult.
 
do ALL men...chase after idiotic bitches? walk all over nice girls and treat them like shit!!!!????

Or is it me who just KEEPS encountering this problem?????

Discuss.

Honestly, there are no guarantees that anyone will commit to a relationship. So, I think that the answer is simply one's volition. People have a lot of opportunities and choices. People are more sophisticated anyway. The world is a more broken place...and with that you have some walking wounded. And people do act weird.

So, if you ever meet someone that likes you. Everything else is up to a spin of a Roulette wheel, a coin flip, and/or a set of Dungeons and Dragons die. Some do hit the POWERBALL and meet someone that will have nerve enough to inspire longevity.

But then, what happens when you never meet the person? Is it totally your fault or is that the POWERBALL expectation? It probably has more to deal with them that it has with you. There are lots of things that you cannot compete with. That is unfair. But that is what honestly works the machine. Random mystery...that is the way of life. You never really know what will happen.

I hope that you find someone you like, respect and love. If things get unfair, you move on.

 
Dear Amber,

The first thing is that you are definitely not alone in any manner. What you are speaking of is a phenomena that is as old as the hills and still as misunderstood today as it was hundreds of years ago.

When I was back in High School I probably would have been voted guy most likely to fade into oblivion. I watched what in essence amounted to a bunch of rutting males all trying to compete against each other, and at the same time I watched a rather large number of females from the viewpoint of the opposite gender doing the same thing. Within these two groups of rather infantile individuals there was a total and complete social order or "social disorder" to be more accurate. The really hot jocks could never be seen with a girl that was "beneath them" on the social ladder. The girls in many cases suffered the same fate. If it were found out that "Mary Gorgeous" were to have dated "Danny Dweeb" her social status among the cheerleaders would have dropped to zero.

If Football jock "Harry Handsome" were to date "Mary Marginal" he would have suffered the same fate at being turned away from the "herd".

In a percentage of males and or females this behavior becomes ingrained and a part of who or whom they are. The problem is that as these individuals aged they never realized that the supply problem has arrived. In High School they had a number of classes to choose the beauty or stud of the week. Romances came and went like the water in a running stream. After they are out of school they mentally never mature and they just can't seem to get it in that they are old dead news. The good people have grown up and moved on. Those unable to relinquish the mid-teen immaturity persist in behavior that places them in a stagnant pool at this level.

I am now 56 years old. When I attended my High School reunion I made some of the most interesting discoveries. The people who had pursued that kind of life had already began to pay the price for it. Many in that room by age 28 had already endured multiple marriages and divorces. Because I was part of a very large graduating class in Los Angeles, if I had been the lawyer handling all of those divorce cases I could have retired. One skirt chaser by age 28 was the manager for a local Nissan Automobile Dealership. He had made the same mistake multiple times and had three ex-wives and three children on which he was paying child support. He also was paying spousal support for two of the former wives. Age 28, earning big money and living in a single room apartment over a garage in a bad area because the "ex-wives club" were dividing his entire paycheck. The only reason he could have a nice car was that it was furnished by his employer. This was pathetic.

What makes relationships work is the communication and the ability to share between given partners. If you date a man and do not immediately see that quality displayed on an instictual level on the first date, get the hell away from the idiot because you are wasting your time. What makes a relationship work are not words but instead actions.

Though I am gay I have been with my life-partner over ten years now. I had watched multiple marriages around me crumble as a child. Parents both remarried and those marriages were not perfect either. One ended well in death for both partners and the other one ended in a second court appearance for a marriage dissolution because of stupidity and bad decision making.

As a gay man I had also had the sheer joy of watching many relationships based on thin ice when they started. Without a strong foundation of course these relationships crumble.

Amber, you are a beautiful girl with many attractive qualities. Analyze yourself first and honestly see if you can find any reason that immature individuals are attracted to you. If you cannot you just simply need to slow down and look deep inside an individual before having more than one single date with them.

I wish you the sincerest best of luck. A broken heart is not an easy thing to mend, but I have been there too and I learned from it. What fixed my life was raising my standards and simply staying home rather than bother with something I felt to be fruitless.




 
I dont think thats ever amusing??? try to have a heart!!?
I have one. I just believe that you reap what you sow. Women in the 21st century must understand by now that if they go after men that look and act like they would rape them and their daughter, they will! People cannot be changed from their true natures, only enhanced in different directions.

As for me, I throw in the white flag as far as the relationship game is concerned, I'm way, way too old to be starting this shit. I've got a new job, more education and a 300+ pushup record to beat!

For what it's worth, finding a partner that you can resonate with is a good ideal, a shift in power leads to trouble in the long run. There has to be more than "you're nothing but pussy" in a relationship, what that "more" is, is an exercise for the reader.