Do i have an unsatisfying size

D

deleted924715

So what you're saying is, all of you LOVE BIG? That's cool.

No. That since you have appeared out of nowhere with pre conceived notions, your motivation for posting your question here is dubious at best.

You would need to be much, much smarter to play this particular game.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah, what's you range? I've read that 6.5 inches is preferred to most, even though that's high average. but still average I guess. And preferred girth supposedly is 5.5, I'm going off survey statistics.

I'm still not catering to your original question.

Gearsgod2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone should stop now. Of we harp on this dude my longer we are all going to be labeled ugly, desperate and fat. We've been through this.

No. Because Imma go enjoy myself by getting shit face drunk. Plus I have no room to talk. Honestly everything you just said is how I feel. I'm just angry at the world and I wish I wasn't. And I've become really bitter for being young.

Ps. I'm looking for or expecting anything out of this.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No. Because Imma go enjoy myself by getting shit face drunk. Plus I have no room to talk. Honestly everything you just said is how I feel. I'm just angry at the world and I wish I wasn't. And I've become really bitter for being young.

Ps. I'm looking for or expecting anything out of this.
Getting drunk won't solve your problems. Meditation helps with anger, there's some good ones on YouTube.

Reactions: Wave85

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I

I honestly got only one answer lol. And sph? I don't know what that means. And yes I practically believe size matters, I mean it does for you and majority of women.

Don't you dare mansplain to us what our own personal preferences and values are.

Gearsgod2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you know what all vaginas prefer?

From statistics, it says the majority of women prefer above average girth. (Not all) because it easier stimulates the clit, and brings women to orgasm easier. Compared to thinner. So really I don't see how size doesn't matter, but I'm a guy.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I sell sex toys and I can tell you what size vibrators and dildoes I sell the most of. I can tell you so much more than these studies by men because I inquire about size preference in almost every situation. The ladies don't lie to me. I'm not there to sell them big sex toys I'm there to help them find what they want, whether it be small, average or large to very very large. I can also count on one hand how many women have complained about their men being too small. I've been at my store for almost a year now.