Do Straight Men Let Another Man Give Them Blowjobs?

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry, I was taking issue with Crimsonluker's particular line, don't think you are homophobic and you are one of the most articulate and insightful people on here imo. I agree that people shouldn't be ashamed to admit what they are into, as long as it's not shameful. (Sex with animals would qualify as something to be ashamed of, again in my opinion.)
All good. And thank you. Yes, sex with animals is definitely to be frowned upon!

Reactions: hunghorse30

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How does one objectively draw a line on what should be the number of allowed sexual encounters between men before insisting on labeling them bi or gay? More importantly, who gets to make these rules and by what authority? Are there any scientific papers with conclusions that read, "therefore, we've found strong evidence that those men who receive x number of blowjobs from other men aren't straight"? If it suddenly became the new norm that the amount of guy on guy sexual encounters you could have before losing your straight card was 10 and not just once or twice, would you have any concrete evidence (other than resorting to current social norms) to contradict that new understanding of sexual behavior? This should say something: It should suggest the subjective nature of what "sexual orientation" is. Your notions about what it means to be gay are based on a rather modern European-American understanding of sexuality that is a statistical blip in history in the grand scheme of things. In ancient Greece, sexual relations between men were very common and praiseworthy, whereas relations between men and women were viewed more in terms of man and a slave. It's clear that "sexual orientation" is informed by cultural norms and the material conditions of society, rather than it being this absolute and objective and unchangeable thing you're trying to argue that it is. Then again, I'm explaining this to someone who advocates the understanding of our reality on silly identity politics to the exclusion of historical precedents or the recognition of material conditions that inform such class designations and norms in the first place.

So what you're saying is, if someone has sex with men. As in continuous sex with men as a man. They can still be straight. Same as a woman can have sex with women and still be straight? If that is the case then doesn't that mean our sexual actions don't matter at all? Doesn't that mean we no longer have to take responsibility for our sexual actions. That we never actually have to be honest about what we've done sexually with anyone. If those same rules apply to gay and bisexual men don't they also apply to heterosexual people.

As in no one can ever be upset with someone else for cheating since cheating is only based on a rather modern European-American understanding of sexuality that is a statistical blip in history in the grand scheme of things. I'm only using this one example but there are many many many more reasons why that whole line of thinking is both incorrect and deeply illogical. And according to the same logical that we don't have to take responsibility for, label or even be honest with ourselves or each other then marriage would also be nul an void wouldn't it. Since affairs are sexual in nature and need to be classified. By you and others logic that would completely destroy the very idea of cheating.

Meaning no one anywhere would ever have to be loyal to their partners. Now thats just the one aspect. There are many and i mean many different ways i can think of where that faulty line of reasoning falls flat in every instance it's used. Seriously, how can you divorce someone for infidelity if they can explain it away by saying it can't be labeled?

Keep in mind though, i and many many others have consistently said over and over again to each an ever new person entering this "discussion" that people get curious. Happens all the time. And it's no big deal. Problems come in when they are consistently "curious" but still want and need the label of straight to hide behind. See we aren't talking attack people because of what they do. We're talking people also wanting to use a label that does not fit them. If this were a "discussion" about getting rid of all labels it would be a different story. As those people could then be ignored like the psychos they actually tend to be. Because that would mean that also didn't want the label of things like human being, whatever their job title is, labels like intelligent or sexy. That isn't the case though, they want a particular label for particular reasons.

Like i've said before, yes bicurious is not only a thing but an accepted one. People experiment. What is not acceptable both by normal standards and intellectual ones is attempting to label yourself something you clearly are not. Then again, i am currently talking to someone...in a "discussion" that is understandably raw emotional for some because of the nature of acceptance in general literally said people should kill themselves with all the sensitivity of a mack truck on steroids.

Why do i bring that up you never asked? Well because people actually do kill themselves over issues like this. Why, you never actually asked? Oh because gay and bisexual men have a hard enough time being accepted in general without there being gay and bisexual men out there trying desperately to hide back under the teet of straight labels while trying to label anyone who disagrees as some sort of anti-gay homophobic person. Which not only makes the "discussion" even more mind numblying stupid but confuses the hell out of those trying to find their footing. In a world where they generally struggle already.

Now please tell me why all these guys are so deathly afraid of being labeled gay or bisexual. Why is that still a taboo on site where gay men pretty much rule? How backwards exactly does one have to be to be on a gay and bisexual dominated site an still run for the hills the second anyone even comes close to mentioning what the actual definition of straight is?

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How does one objectively draw a line on what should be the number of allowed sexual encounters between men before insisting on labeling them bi or gay? More importantly, who gets to make these rules and by what authority? Are there any scientific papers with conclusions that read, "therefore, we've found strong evidence that those men who receive x number of blowjobs from other men aren't straight"? If it suddenly became the new norm that the amount of guy on guy sexual encounters you could have before losing your straight card was 10 and not just once or twice, would you have any concrete evidence (other than resorting to current social norms) to contradict that new understanding of sexual behavior? This should say something: It should suggest the subjective nature of what "sexual orientation" is. Your notions about what it means to be gay are based on a rather modern European-American understanding of sexuality that is a statistical blip in history in the grand scheme of things. In ancient Greece, sexual relations between men were very common and praiseworthy, whereas relations between men and women were viewed more in terms of man and a slave. It's clear that "sexual orientation" is informed by cultural norms and the material conditions of society, rather than it being this absolute and objective and unchangeable thing you're trying to argue that it is. Then again, I'm explaining this to someone who advocates the understanding of our reality on silly identity politics to the exclusion of historical precedents or the recognition of material conditions that inform such class designations and norms in the first place.

Keep in mind that this is an active exchange of ideas from a broad spectrum of people. The question was asked and there can only be 3 kinds of replies. One based on opinion, one based objectively on facts; and one / A combination of the first 2. Some members and some portions if society claim that a one time same sex experience is gay. Dressing a certain way can be labeled as gay, working in certain professions can be labeled as gay. Having gay friends can get you labeled as gay. But I have always said to heck with unsubstantiated opinions of others.

Opinion wise, if a person has a sexual encounter with someone of the same sex once or twice, but then pursues a hetero relationship, I would not call that person. Bi or Gay. A guy who is married / leads an outward Hetero appearance; but continues to engage in sex with other men, can claim to be Straight; but they are repressing / hiding and lying to themselves. The human mind is a very fragile thing, it has to lie to itself often just to survive. A continued pattern of behavior versus a dalliance; or short term actions.
The difference between having sex and having an affair

I will briefly touch on the inclusion of Greek history that you mentioned. It should be noted that Greece was made up of individual City States with individual laws and social norms, a common mistake made when trying to use Greece as a point of reference. It should be further noted that this acceptance of Homosexuality was not what we in western civilization perceive it to be. It was acceptable that this sex was between an older man and a younger boy and that this boy assumed a submissive role to the older male. Note that some city states did not hold these practices as their norm

Reactions: Hatt_101

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You do realize that the only reason women are encouraged to kiss other women by men is for men's pleasure and as a means of further displaying dominance/control/basically sexism right. Which by the way is the same social system gay men have to fight against.

And saying most men have the potential for bisexuality is just like saying most gay men have the potential for heterosexuality. Taken a little further it means most people have the potential for all "sexualities". Including goat fucking, horse fucking, car exhaust pipe fucking, bench fucking, sheep fucking, dog fucking (also known as doggystyle...haha i made a funny) and etc.

And since you're the one making that case. Theres a very good chance you are in a very specific category of men who have a high likelihood of....
HT_maurice_goat_mm_160302_4x3_992.jpg

..being a baaaaaad boy. :p
Oh Baabaabaaabaaaby!

now, as for bisexuality, homosexuality becoming the norm... There's a few camps on this. One, it's a mindset, a choice (Apparently, there's NO scientific evidence with catscans, DNA, etc that it's hereditary. Others saying it IS hereditary. (Wouldn't that weed it's self out? No, cause we try to suppress homosexuality in general, over a few generations: The "damaged" It's now in with the "mainstream" DNA makeup?

I kinda find labels limited - Gay and Bisexual. I rather like the use of MSM - Men who have Sex with Men. Now the distinction is on the basis of whether we are looking at it from Emotional point of view or just Sexual point of view. I believe being Gay or Bisexual is a lot about who emotionally fulfills you as a companion. Sex is a brain game, so emotions then become sexual too.

Some things are just sexual. And then MSMis a better term for men who got involved with other men just once or more.

And one's sexuality is what you accept it to be, others cannot force it on you. So even If I want to think you are Gay, but you don't identify as one, really you are not Gay. And this identification is not about what you say to others, but what you feel deep within

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've sucked many off several men that identify as 100% straight. As one of them said to me "A mouth is a mouth." Most have returned for repeat sessions.
OK, they IDENTIFY as 100% straight. I have had guys who "identify" as straight, and "never have done this before".. but, approach me wanting to give/get blowjobs/sex.
Talking to them, over a few years, they admit they're gay 100%... (And, they STILL think there's a chance? SERIOUSLY??!?!?)
So, IDENTIFYING as "straight"... well PLENTY of non-straight people do.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I kinda find labels limited - Gay and Bisexual. I rather like the use of MSM - Men who have Sex with Men. Now the distinction is on the basis of whether we are looking at it from Emotional point of view or just Sexual point of view. I believe being Gay or Bisexual is a lot about who emotionally fulfills you as a companion. Sex is a brain game, so emotions then become sexual too.

Some things are just sexual. And then MSMis a better term for men who got involved with other men just once or more.

And one's sexuality is what you accept it to be, others cannot force it on you. So even If I want to think you are Gay, but you don't identify as one, really you are not Gay. And this identification is not about what you say to others, but what you feel deep within

Very interesting. I appreciate this.

mandoggy

Experimental Member
Media
Oh Baabaabaaabaaaby!

now, as for bisexuality, homosexuality becoming the norm... There's a few camps on this. One, it's a mindset, a choice (Apparently, there's NO scientific evidence with catscans, DNA, etc that it's hereditary. Others saying it IS hereditary. (Wouldn't that weed it's self out? No, cause we try to suppress homosexuality in general, over a few generations: The "damaged" It's now in with the "mainstream" DNA makeup?

"homosexuality becoming the norm"

In what world do you live?

D

deleted15807

MSM is the appropriate term as it relieves and separates your sexual identity from your sexual behavior or actions as experts in the field do. However many people smack a label solely on sexual behavior and that's what you are without a single question asked into the feelings and desires of the person. Absolutely labels are limiting. There are "minds" out there that have a need to black and white, one or zero everything. And no amount of enlightenment will convince them otherwise.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am sick and tired of homophobia on LPSG. Go spew your hatefully archaic beliefs on Faux Fox News, aka Family Values Network of Billionnaire Christians accused of sexual harassment.

Go join Monica Crowley. She can't even stay married herself.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Apparently, one where the liberal media's gone all out. hell, I feel marginalized, being a single, straight male. My local, provincial, and federal governments seem to be part of the cause, actually.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
You don't have 1st amendment rights on LPSG. This is a safe zone for all sexual orientations.

You're not better because you like pussy more than dick. And really there's not way knowing everything that goes on sexually in anyone's mind. Are we still in high school (You don't like girls, anyone?) This is often said to boys who are witch-hunted for being gay.

Reactions: ronin001

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Apparently, one where the liberal media's gone all out. hell, I feel marginalized, being a single, straight male. My local, provincial, and federal governments seem to be part of the cause, actually.

Go live in a small town and hold your gay lover's hand everywhere you go. Come back and tell me how that all went down for ya?

D

deleted15807

I am sick and tired of homophobia on LPSG. Go spew your hatefully archaic beliefs on Faux Fox News, aka Family Values Network of Billionnaire Christians accused of sexual harassment.

Go join Monica Crowley. She can't even stay married herself.

That's what seems to be the underlying issue in these endless 'do straight guys (fill-in-the-blank)'. That seems to trigger some strong emotions that cannot otherwise be explained except some flavor of phobia.

Additionally there also seems to be some "allure" of getting a "straight" guy to do sexual acts with someone that does not have an XX-chromosome pair. Hence the endless "straight guy" litmus test threads. If you need that to get off fine but it's really meaningless.

Reactions: BIGBULL29

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
That's what seems to be the underlying issue in these endless 'do straight guys (fill-in-the-blank)'. That seems to trigger some strong emotions that cannot otherwise be explained except some flavor of phobia...
One of my classic posts...
There are several truths of LPSG, and this thread is one that is in the top three, in no particular order.

- Any thread that asks "How old were you when...", or "When was your first...", will always end up being closed down, because someone ALWAYS posts content involving a minor (against the Terms and Rules).
- The question of "Who gives better head, men or women?" will never be definitively answered, no matter how many threads there are about it, or how many ways you rephrase it.
- Any thread that hints at "Do straight men ever...", will devolve into a bilious discussion of labels, and typically will draw in the same cast of opponents like neodymium magnets, and the thread will go on for days of senseless textual screaming.

There are more, but these are definitely the top three.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You don't have 1st amendment rights on LPSG. This is a safe zone for all sexual orientations.

You're not better because you like pussy more than dick. And really there's not way knowing everything that goes on sexually in anyone's mind. Are we still in high school (You don't like girls, anyone?) This is often said to boys who are witch-hunted for being gay.

Reminds me of my Jr High School. If you did not dress like everyone else, you were gay. If your sneakers were not like everyone else's you were gay, if you were soft spoken ; or shy you were gay. If you were not physically as fit as others you were gay and so on >>>. 99% of the people who where persecuted for being gay were 100% straight, they were just different in their own way.

I used the word gay; as the word Bi had not been invented back then :D

Reactions: BIGBULL29