Do u like large areolas?

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was much younger I found large areolas with a lot of "bumpy" erectile tissue a little distasteful, and now I find them absolutely stunning.

I can't imagine why I didn't like them more when I was younger.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can like both, you know.

I had a girlfriend once with breasts almost exactly like those and I still feel she is the sexiest woman I was ever in bed with. She loved her small tits, too.

aim_2_please

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is the opinion of these and please be honest

They are fantastic! Very hot pic. They look like they are shriveled/contracted from the cold or stimulation, but still look very large. I bet they're a nice size when relaxed. How big are they?

My GF has large D/DD breasts with large light brown areola around 3.0-3.5” wide and nice thick 1/2" wide nipples, which I look proportionate with breasts large. She used to wish they were smaller, but is now more comfortable with them.

Here are some pics my GFs areola:
- 1st 3 pics show areola tissue relaxed
- 4th pic shows them shriveled/contracted from cold

Let me know what you all think of hers...

Attachments

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I like average sized boobs with big areolae, or bigger boobs with smaller ones. Big boobs with areolae that cover the whole thing just look odd to me, but on average to smaller breasts it's really feminine.
Current gf has the biggest I've been with and 36B boobs, and it's really hot to see them bouncing up and down or peeking up from her bra.