Do u prefer circumcised or uncircumcised penises, & why?

Principote7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's about the tradition of each country and how used you are to seeing it.
In Spain only children with phimosis are operated. For me a cut penis is rare and unnatural but I understand the need in specific cases.
The mixing of colors and the hardening of the skin of the glans is fascinating to me for the loss of sensitivity and the needs to spit or buy creams to masturbate is a disadvantage.
On the subject of smells, it is as simple as having good hygiene, you can be cut and stink like hell.
You don't need to cut your lips to clean your teeth..
At the end the feelings and manners are the most important, one dick is just an instrument.
Can be more beautiful or less.. but if you can pee and cum thats the thing.

FunGuy13

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well in this country your preference will pretty much restrict you to jews, muslims and visiting americans.

Not if I am the American visiting. I am very fortunate to be one of the few Americans whose parents knew better and left me intact. I love women who love uncut men.

JBD_Mikk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never had any experiences with another guy's cock so I can't comment from that perspective - but for me personally, I'm uncut (like most Canadians) and I'm happy about it.

One thing that never occurred to me until I saw pics here recently is that stroking when cut would require lube. I never use lube when jacking off because my foreskin allows me to stroke almost my entire length as-is.

Auzboy30

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love both but would love to have a foreskin myself; however I am happy to get to play with my man’s uncut and others ;)

Personally feels so smooth, and easy! Especially the “natural lube” it just works super easy. Playing with uncut vs cut -

for me - cut: I need to find lube or a mouth haha

….playing with this guys lovely gliding uncut is fun!

View attachment 13716452-CDDC-4AF1-8FB2-6890F2531AB0.MOV

Auzboy30

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love both but would love to have a foreskin myself; however I am happy to get to play with my man’s uncut and others ;)

Personally feels so smooth, and easy! Especially the “natural lube” it just works super easy. Playing with uncut vs cut -

for me - cut: I need to find lube or a mouth haha

….playing with this guys lovely gliding uncut is fun!

View attachment 68744871
I recently had the doctor look into how I could transform mine back,, but alas it’s such a long process of manual therapy! Arghhh

I also had a couple of options to review what it may have looked like… which has inspired me to go through the ordeal! But think it’s worth it! Yay

current:
6DDC36BC-E297-4084-BC32-8AAEFF040A3B.jpeg

After (if I go through with tugging!)

814D9626-A299-47FF-BEB9-FBD872C7D23D.jpeg

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never had any experiences with another guy's cock so I can't comment from that perspective - but for me personally, I'm uncut (like most Canadians) and I'm happy about it.

One thing that never occurred to me until I saw pics here recently is that stroking when cut would require lube. I never use lube when jacking off because my foreskin allows me to stroke almost my entire length as-is.
I'm cut and hardly ever use lube.

Well Awesome, I am confused (not a first). You are either in the most "cut" part of the UK or you have had very few experiences. Statistically based on a map depiction by WHO, less than 20% of men in the UK are circumcised. So I think that if you desire to play the field you may have to modify your criteria or your outlook.

Also just like every circumcised cock, no two uncircumcised cocks look the same. Speaking for myself when I am erect, it is impossible for my skin to come back down over the glans, and several women have thought I was cut, until I went flaccid (meaning dick went back to sleep).

I seriously doubt that if you really are looking for something in the 9" range and the guy that showed up at your door or in your bed was driving a BMW, had a hefty bank account, six pack abs, pretty boy looks (think Becks or Pitt); that you would kick him out for having a foreskin.

And yes, I am not hitting on you, but I am lecturing you like I would my daughter. So loosen up, experiment and enjoy life, you never know what you might be missing.

Reactions: mattto

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Well Awesome, I am confused (not a first). You are either in the most "cut" part of the UK or you have had very few experiences. Statistically based on a map depiction by WHO, less than 20% of men in the UK are circumcised. So I think that if you desire to play the field you may have to modify your criteria or your outlook.
Actually . . . . among young men near the OP's age, circumcisions are rare and trending downward with each passing year. Extrapolating from a range of previous surveys, it would seem that far fewer than one in ten, and probably fewer than one in twenty would be circumcised. Which begs the question, why would the OP think being intact was anything but the norm, if she is a Brit?

Reactions: mattto

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not all Americans....and uncut has a nice taste and odor that should drive you wild if you're in "sex" mode. I like a woman who has a nice, natural vaginal odor. Nothing more boring than a squeaky clean pussy or one that tastes like strawberry douche! If I can't find it in a dark room....I don't want to eat it!!! Smells are sexual motivation (within reason and location of course-no scat here please!!) and can enhance your pleasure through association of prior sexual experiences.

Reactions: krisvardo