Do u prefer circumcised or uncircumcised penises, & why?

hantsrob

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Becks out of bed? Never, but on the web he is large or larger yet, circumcised or uncircumcised depending on who did the photoshopping. I just assume Becks is uncircumcised since most Englishmen I have had are.
Not true! Most middle class Engishmen over 70 are circumcised! It was the norm in the 1940s Only went out of fahion when NHS came in

Reactions: Paulo99

bigcat591

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
PENIS ODOR -- THE VERY BEST SOLUTION

FAQ: Penis Odor Gone; Foreskin Odor Gone; Foreskin Infection Gone

Apply vegetable oil (like Wesson oil, corn oil, or vitamin E oil) to the penis head and inner foreskin area, and massage it in thoroughly.

Let the vegetable oil stay on for 1-2 minutes and it will absorb any odor.

Then, with 2 or 3 tissues, blot off the oil and wipe the penis completely clean, and your hands clean as well. The penis will then be odor free. (Sometimes, though rarely, you made need a second application.)

This vegetable oil cleaning method is far superior to soap and water for eliminating genital odor because it cleans as well as soap, but leaves no soap odor or taste.

I bought a clear, see-thru soap-type pump bottle at Target store and I filled it half full of corn oil and put it in my bathroom. I pump a little on to my penis (as explained above) whenever I want to be odor free.

WHY THE PENIS CAN SMELL

One of the ways your penis can smell is as a result of your body secreting odors from the foods you eat. This is just like when you can smell onion odor under your armpits the next day after you had pizza with onions the previous day. It's normal. But the method above will get rid of any odor, no matter where it comes from.
Thanks for the tip. I’m trying unscented baby oil. Will let you know if it works.

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
  • Haha
Reactions: _bushycutaussie

Auzboy30

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love both but would love to have a foreskin myself; however I am happy to get to play with my man’s uncut and others ;)

Personally feels so smooth, and easy! Especially the “natural lube” it just works super easy. Playing with uncut vs cut -

for me - cut: I need to find lube or a mouth haha

….playing with this guys lovely gliding uncut is fun!

View attachment 13716452-CDDC-4AF1-8FB2-6890F2531AB0.MOV

bigcat591

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love both but would love to have a foreskin myself; however I am happy to get to play with my man’s uncut and others ;)

Personally feels so smooth, and easy! Especially the “natural lube” it just works super easy. Playing with uncut vs cut -

View attachment 68744871
That is a beautiful cock! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Reactions: Auzboy30

Auzboy30

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

View attachment 68744871
I recently had the doctor look into how I could transform mine back,, but alas it’s such a long process of manual therapy! Arghhh

I also had a couple of options to review what it may have looked like… which has inspired me to go through the ordeal! But think it’s worth it! Yay

current:
6DDC36BC-E297-4084-BC32-8AAEFF040A3B.jpeg

After (if I go through with tugging!)

814D9626-A299-47FF-BEB9-FBD872C7D23D.jpeg

D

deleted817718

You just can’t be choosy in Britain as there are not many cut men, but I would always want a cut cock as it’s something different and beautiful to look at. I’m sure if I was in a country where cut was the normal I would be wanting uncut men just for something different

Reactions: glansout

Principote7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's about the tradition of each country and how used you are to seeing it.
In Spain only children with phimosis are operated. For me a cut penis is rare and unnatural but I understand the need in specific cases.
The mixing of colors and the hardening of the skin of the glans is fascinating to me for the loss of sensitivity and the needs to spit or buy creams to masturbate is a disadvantage.
On the subject of smells, it is as simple as having good hygiene, you can be cut and stink like hell.
You don't need to cut your lips to clean your teeth..
At the end the feelings and manners are the most important, one dick is just an instrument.
Can be more beautiful or less.. but if you can pee and cum thats the thing.

SouthPole

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recently had the doctor look into how I could transform mine back,, but alas it’s such a long process of manual therapy! Arghhh

I also had a couple of options to review what it may have looked like… which has inspired me to go through the ordeal! But think it’s worth it! Yay

current:
View attachment 69176041

After (if I go through with tugging!)

View attachment 69176161
I agree that a semi-hooded glans on a big dick is super sexy. I was cut at birth but am fortunate that the Dr. left an adequate amount of skin such that I can tuck the head in & pull the skin forward and it pretty much remains in that look for a long while. It feels wonderful as I go about with my cock head covered in my “foreskin”. I usually go commando at these times, around the house or in the yard.

Of course, the slightest arousal pops the head right out ..... which usually happens every time I look down to admire that sexy appearance. So, not having had the pleasure of any dick, for me, I can say that would love to play with a big, fat uncut dick ..... oh, with a nice big mushroom head. ..... picture Sean Lawless but uncut!

Reactions: bigcat591

alpha_centauri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok. my two cents. (if that matters) I prefer uncut, nothing more fun than some sweet foreskin to play with, or have played with. Besides an uncut cock is beautiful to look at, and fun to retract the foreskin to see what's inside. The way an uncut dick glides while haveing sex is like nothing in the world that I can compair with. It's just amazeing, haveing your Glans slide in and out of your foreskin while pounding a tight ass or pussy is so hot. The women (and men) that I have been with always like my uncut dick, they comment that they were not rubbed raw after sex. It's the way nature intended a penis to be.

Ok, Ill get off my soap box now.

Wes
I agree. If I fuck I use condoms I mostly like 99% of time do oral sex as it is more pleasurable with men and women.

Reactions: coffinhack