Do you believe any 9/11 conspiracy theories that indicate the U.S. government was inv

hottxboi16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was on msnbc.com today and saw this question and out of 33k someodd responses there was a suprisingly large amount of yes answers...well i thought...

Do you believe any 9/11 conspiracy theories that indicate the U.S. government was involved?
* 33199 responsesYes, I believe there's evidence.
58% Yes
31% No
11% not sure.

T

that_other_guy

It wouldn't surprise nor shock me to know that my own government was involved :redface:

Reactions: hot-rod

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I worry that the Government had an idea about 9/11 and did nothing. I worry more that the government knew about 9/11 and let it happen as an excuse to Work the USA into a frenzy, in order to justify a war AND stealing oil.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
With the current polarization in the U.S. I expect that every conspiracy poll will hover around the 50% mark.

It's not paranoia. It's hate.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I'm a minority then.

Really, these people should pick up playing tennis, or do something other useful. Their so-called proves are in fact a mixture of truisms and quotes from fellow conspiracy theorists. Anyone still remember that big net hoax of the Q33NY code, which was on the net in the weeks after 9/11?

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Ahem. OK, here's what we've got: the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires, are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner.

[sotto voce] We're through the looking glass, here, people...

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The BUSH administration is as crooked and avaricious as anyone could possibly be so NOTHING would surprise me at all.
Some of the theories are quite laughable but the ones that are logical really make you think.
I don't know if BUSH knew it was going to take place but again NOTHING this right-wing puppet does shocks me.
I LOST ALL respect for the imbecile when he said "ALL IN ALL,IT'S BEEN A FABULOUS YEAR FOR LAURA AND ME.", when a reporter asked him how his first year in office had been. This was THREE months after the 9/11 attacks. :mad: . Only an evil person void of compassion and completely ego-maniacal could have replied in such a cruel manner.

:banana:
HORSE

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
jeff black said:
I worry that the Government had an idea about 9/11 and did nothing. I worry more that the government knew about 9/11 and let it happen as an excuse to Work the USA into a frenzy, in order to justify a war AND stealing oil.

I find yours to be a very articulate opinion. It would be a tragic thing to find out this to be true but I would not be surprised with the level of audacity the BUSH administration has been RUINING our country.
I also fear for you cause the NSA might be at your door :cool:

HORSE

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As I watched the Twin Towers crash to the ground on TV while crying, I said outloud, "THAT FUCKER BUSH DID THIS!".

I feel that feeling to this day.

They created and/or let it happen to create a war economy and to put money in their pockets.

The past generations think this is the best way for a country to be since most of them were pulled out of poverty and put in a war and taught to hate and to praise the almighty America.

As soon as the US stops the Terrorism around the world (and on our soil), the Terrorism will stop.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
*shrugs* I tend to look for patterns of behaviour in these cases.

1. The U.S. government used the sinking of the Maine to justify a war against the Spanish in 1898. Evidence points to the explosion being internal, and not the result of Spanish action.

2. Whether or not the U.S. government knew the Pearl Harbour attack was imminent, the embargo the U.S. had imposed on Japan left Japan with no alternatives other than war, or backing down entirely from positions they had spent the last decade establishing.

3. The U.S. government fabricated/heavily embellished (your choice) attacks on U.S. Navy vessels in the Gulf of Tonkin in 1964 to justify escalating the U.S. involvement in Vietnam.

We know that Rumsfeld, Cheney and Co. wanted a war with Iraq. They just needed an excuse. Just like McKinley, Roosevelt, and Johnson.

I have no trouble believing that the U.S. government at least turned a blind eye toward the impending attacks in order to have the excuse they were looking for. After all, they've done it before.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
It's a bit strong to suggest they'd let all those thousands die!

At worst, I think that it is mighty convenient that now all the oil rich countries are full of terrorists that were never there before, that no white man has ever created a terrorist atrocity and by proxy all muslims, blacks and associated darkies are terrorists in training.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:

I'd not say they twiddled thumbs while knowing what was up. On the other hand, it's pretty unlikely that the intelligence networks picked up nothing. My strong haunch is that the information ran dry on its way up the decision matrices, and wasn't passed on to someone who could have pushed the red button.

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
:scratchchin: Hmmm, there's actually no place for 'belief' in my existence. I know! - I feel so weird and so terribly Scandinavian saying that...

Also, being a European, I'd better simply agree when it comes to political matters, and most certainly as of late. :rolleyes:

But I know what I know, and I don't mind givin a song and a dance every once in a while though, so here it goes: (It's a good ol' Paul Simon tune and it's got a great singalong chorus if ya'll wanna join in?! GOOD! I'll cut right to the first chorus then!)

:headbang: :wiggle: :singer: :arms: :banana:

(...)
I know what I know
I'll sing what I said
We come and we go
That's a thing that I keep
In the back of my head

She said theres something about you
That really reminds me of money
She is the kind of a girl
Who could say things that
Werent that funny
I said what does that mean
I really remind you of money
She said who am I
To blow against the wind

I know what I know
I'll sing what I said
We come and we go
In the back of my head

She moved so easily
All I could think of was sunlight
I said arent you the woman
Who was recently given a Fulbright
She said dont I know you
From the cinematographers party
I said who am I
To blow against the wind

I know what I know
I'll sing what I said
We come and we go
In the back of my head

:laola:

Was it good for you too? :biggrin1:

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HUNGHUGE11X7 said:
The BUSH administration is as crooked and avaricious as anyone could possibly be so NOTHING would surprise me at all.
Some of the theories are quite laughable but the ones that are logical really make you think.
I don't know if BUSH knew it was going to take place but again NOTHING this right-wing puppet does shocks me.
I LOST ALL respect for the imbecile when he said "ALL IN ALL,IT'S BEEN A FABULOUS YEAR FOR LAURA AND ME.", when a reporter asked him how his first year in office had been. This was THREE months after the 9/11 attacks. :mad: . Only an evil person void of compassion and completely ego-maniacal could have replied in such a cruel manner.

HORSE
Nobody in this whole Bush croud has a conscience or a soul. Back when his stupid-ass pappy was running for office, on live TV I heard his stupid-ass mammy say that they couldn't afford two houses. Worth hundreds of millions of dollars, can you imagine that bitch saying something like that? I've hated her ever since. It baffels me to think that the American people put these wacko's in office not once, but twice. Are people so wrapped up in themselves so much that they don't pay any attention to things at all? Our country and it's hard working middle and lower class people are in big trouble if we don't remove all these anti-people morons before our country totally collapses. What's wrong with everybody???? Am I alone to believe that moses was smokin' and that he inhaled???